[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ausfags, 80$ android tablet from woolies. Might be worth checking out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160320_220628.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160320_220628.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Ausfags, 80$ android tablet from woolies. Might be worth checking out
>>
been there have two of them, both stopped working within a month. Dont waste your money
>>
File: 1454569852903.png (8 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1454569852903.png
8 KB, 690x460
>7 inch
>android
>not even a model number on the box, just generic chink style SUPER ADVANCED ANDROID TABLET
>>
>>53586522
Seen better ones from parklea markets For $49
>>
aliexpress you fucking muppets
>>
>>53586522
Still living in 2011 anon?
>>
I bought a cheap tablet that came in an extremely similar packaging to the one pictured in OP's post here in Britain, except mine was made by a company named "CNM". It was £75, so I thought it was a good deal (I hadn't owned a tablet before, and it looked like it could be useful for watching videos on or whatever).

The quality of the screen was abysmal (I loaded some tutorial videos for learning Photoshop on it, as I was learning it at the time: the image quality was so bad that I couldn't read the text off of menus and the colours were wildly inaccurate) The touchscreen had trouble registering swipes, instead seeing them as a series of touches and there was also lag in registering touches. After a few months it started being weird and detecting touch when there wasn't any and that was the last straw, I just threw it out.

I'm not going to waste money on these shitty, cheap tablets again, they are absolutely not worth it (especially when you can get a cheap tabled of good quality for only a little more, like the Fire from Amazon or one of Toshiba's cheap tablets).

Wouldn't recommenced, lads.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.