[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to pull up the recording of my work's cameras. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
I need to pull up the recording of my work's cameras. I know they record the last 24 hours. Any ideas? I've tried using the TV they're hooked up to, but they're garbage. Can I pull it up on a computer?

Device name is EDVR, QSEE is the software I'm guessing.
>>
Why?
>>
>>53585055
Someone stole a chair from the computer lounge. Not a huge deal but I'm a little pissed and want to know who. I know I won't be blamed, but it was my shift. I'm the only one here.
>>
>>53585088
I can bring up some of the recordings on the TV, but the time notes don't make sense, half the cameras are blank screens, and it's super slow to respond. If I could get it on the computer, I could sift through it better.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>53585094
why don't you contact tech support?

asking /g/ for help with this incredibly specific tech problem is incredibly lazy of you.
>>
>>53585181
You're right. Let me just a number out of my ass. One I'm sure my work doesn't even have.
>>
File: 1458070346362.jpg (139 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458070346362.jpg
139 KB, 720x960
>>53585038
>2016
>Surveillance System
>Not uploading to server
>TV

Fucking tell them what year it is.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.