[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: FacialManipulation.webm (1 MB, 582x398) Image search: [Google]
FacialManipulation.webm
1 MB, 582x398
Discuss.
>>
>>53584670
Someone needs to make a dub of that where bush says that he did 9/11
>>
The future is bright, I can see shit storms in our near future.
>>
wow, just wait until the media gets a hold of this.
>>
>>53584718
it doesn't replicate voices.
>>
why is this old as fuck video suddenly reposted multiple days in a row?
>>
>>53584735
Implying replicating voices is hard, hell you can go to a park and ask everyone how can talk like Obama, and you will get at least one person that can talk just like him.
>>
oh boy
>>
>>53584747
you'll get tons of people who vehemently believe they do a decent impression but practically nobody is actually any good.
>>
>>53584670
>politicians will be able to claim that this tech was used to fabricate stupid shit they said.
>>
>>53584744
It's the New and Improved™ version that supposedly works without data about depth
>>
>>53584747

>this fag goes to the park

Lol
>>
>>53584747
Park is full of faggots like yew
>>
>>53584769
Vocal synthesis then. And yes, it can be really well done, a friend of mine (researcher in vocal synthesis) made a really decent voice out of Georges W. Bush’s voice.
>>
Uncanny valley hitting hard.
>>
File: new.png (946 KB, 2384x2122) Image search: [Google]
new.png
946 KB, 2384x2122
>>53584744
It's new (internal announcement was 3 days ago)

Maybe you're thinking about the bush clip in the thumbnail
>>
>>53585529
Not that fag but I go to state parks for their walking trails
>>
>my waifu can mouth my name and say she loves me

IT'S GOOD TO BE ALIVE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.