[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/uys what you recommend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: whattogetguys.png (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
whattogetguys.png
14 KB, 300x300
What should I use my 24.50 in Play Credits for in the Play market? I want to use them before they expire
>>
they expire? isn't that illegal or something?
>>
>>53582011
According to the "You credit will expire a year from now" page after you submit a form I believe they do expire.
>>
get Disney's Flappy Bird
>>
Titanium Bkacup
Solid Explorer
Greenify donation package (works fine free, slightly more features for paid)
>>
>>53582037
this is pathetic. Apple store credit never expires (and I'm pretty sure that some laws make it illegal to make gift cards depreciate).
>>
>>53581834
titaniun backup
tasker
and anything free you use regularly that actually has a full version with extra features.
>>
>>53582582
Pretty sure he's talking about the rewards program. You give info to the botnet and they credit you some pennies. Since they are offering you credit only usable on their store its not really money nor a gift card so its legal.

If you bought a play card and added it to the account it can't expire.
>>
Paid launcher like Apex or Nova
>>
>>53582861
that still sounds fucked up, but I guess it's more legally sound.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.