[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for ambitious talent for a hardware prototype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1454830977920.png (1 MB, 1177x1560) Image search: [Google]
1454830977920.png
1 MB, 1177x1560
Hello /g/entlemen,

I recently conceptualized a beautiful idea, something that I personally would like to see in my life in the near future. I've shared my thoughts with some confidants and they agree that this certainly is a game-changer and undoubtedly lucrative.
With that being said, I have little experience with hardware/software development and my next step is to produce a prototype. I need tech-savvy allies to round out this weakness. Being an underdog I would much rather see a brother from the 4chan community succeed with me than some fat cat startup incubator. I'm about 40 minutes north of Manhattan in Dutchess County, NY.
I'm looking to produce nothing less than the next greatest thing in the entertainment industry. If my story has you even slightly interested, please post your contact info here so we can get this Skonk Works going. I'll be doing what I can on my own in the meantime but goddamnit I need allies. Should we succeed we will have realized the next logical step of entertainment technology. Honestly I can't see how this COULDN'T work. It's something that will make people say "Why didn't I think of that?" when it's finally released to the public.
Will you join me in my inevitable conquest?
>>
>>53573399
What is it?
>>
>>53573422
Why would I tell you that? I need you to trust me on my word. It's too disruptive of a technology to describe it at its infancy.
>>
>>53573467
it's a VR enabled onahole, isn't it?
>>
>>53573497
Nah, much better than that in terms of the audience it will capture. This is a creation for any Human that wants to have some fun.
>>
OP here,
I need to hit the gym right now but if there is any serious interest in altering our reality as we know it then please leave your contact information here.
>>
>>53573543
Is it a video game or something?
>>
>gymbro is an "idea guy" who needs someone from /g/ to work for him
>>
>>53573646
Like I said as much as I'd like to share it's too disruptive to let any details out. Just know that this product reaches out to every man, woman, and child on the planet.
>>
>>53573777
I intend to put my heart and soul into this vision. It's not just some money-making scheme it's a dream that chases the surreal. Why waste time fucking up when I can have people guide me in the right direction to see my vision realized?
>>
A little backstory of who I am:
I'm 19. I've already tried and dropped out of college. I went to school for Computer Science and didn't buy the Java meme that they were selling me. Fast forward and I have a much more insightful view of the way the world works. My ultimate dream is to create a better world through synthetic biology. This is just a lower-tier dream for me. Like how Elon Musk's Paypal give him the power for SpaceX, I am looking to this Vision to make my life more enjoyable AND fuel my search for a greater Humanity.
>>
>>53573960
gave***
>>
>>53573960
contact me on
[email protected]
>>
Sounds good OP.

Tip: Recruit more aggressively but don't get baited into admitting what it is before you're sure they can guarantee secrecy.

Best of luck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.