[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google is Evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1458194535149.png (411 KB, 730x690) Image search: [Google]
1458194535149.png
411 KB, 730x690
Am I the only one here who is boycotting Google?
>>
>boycott Microsoft for being NSA botnet
>still has a google account

the people here are fucking retarded.
>>
File: google new logo.png (11 KB, 351x287) Image search: [Google]
google new logo.png
11 KB, 351x287
>>53572194
No... I've been calling their on their bullshit for 5+ years. They're the most evil company around. Seriously creepy!
>>
No. But it's not going to do anything boycotting them. They don't give 2 shits if you if a few fags don't use google. They already have a monolopy on everyone elses data.

You are not really boycotting google anyway. If you are you wouldn't be able to use the internet. You would have to disable scripts for google and it might break 4chan.
>>
>>53572224
*them on their bullshit

ftfy
>>
I jerk of to cartoon depictions of little sisters having sex with their older brothers.
>>
File: 17z538r96d27pjpg.jpg (36 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
17z538r96d27pjpg.jpg
36 KB, 636x358
b-but it just werks
>>
>>53572242
You can use Ghostery to disable google analytics.
>>
>>53572247
/thread
>>
>>53572214
Google is funded with ads and only spies on what I give them.
Microsoft provides an already paid for product and spies on all your files and input on your PC.

Microsofts spying is completely unnecessary and out of control.
>>
>>53572340
nice bait.
>>
>>53572194
How are you posting here when you need Google's reCAPTCHA to authorize your posts? Do you have a 4chan gold account?
>>
>>53572194
>boycotting google
>gives info to it every day by solving captcha so you can shitpost here

You fucking retard.
>>
No you don't get it
It's okay when google spies on you, they're the good guys
>>
>>53572194
I avoid anything Google like it's a HIV-ridden crackwhore whenever I have a choice, but since I have to exchange mail with people and organizations that use Gmail / Google for domains, those motherfuckers still have approx. 60% of all mail I ever send or receive, maybe more. It's going to sit in their datacenter till the end of our universe and if it hasn't already, I'm pretty sure it will be made available to some other entity (govertment of corporate) at some point before my death.
>>
>>53572194
nice blog
>>
>>53572214
>boycott google for being a meme buttnet
>use windows and firefox (which leaks your ip address) or internet explorer
>>
>>53572194
if you post on 4chain you aren't really boycotting google.

in fact you are feeding it
>>
>>53572194
I want to boicot 4chan
this is a big botnet and dont allow me to use my tor bowser
>>
>>53572772
>firefox (which leaks your ip address)

WOW QUALITY HERE
>>
give examples of google being legitimately evil
non of that "they did something I don't like"
I mean EVIL
>>
>>53572811
It's true, shill.
>>
>>53572830
are you stupid?
do you know how ip functions?
>>
>>53572865
Chrome is called a buttnet for reasons just as stupid.
>>
>>53572888
>I was only pretending
>>
>>53572224
Google might be the creepiest software company but it's certainly not the most outright malicious.

That title is surely held by Microsoft, Oracle, Red Hat, Adobe or Apple.
>>
File: fedora welcome.jpg (7 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
fedora welcome.jpg
7 KB, 448x336
>>53572944
>Red Hat
>malicious
*installs fedora*
>>
>>53572944
The difference between those and Google is that you're their customer, not their commodity, and that you can always drop them for an alternative.
>>
>>53573046
I like how you equate advertising space (something newspapers did even before the internet) with slavery.
That's like a whole new level of shitposting. It's "you're literally Hitler" but more subtle.
>>
>>53573107
I like how you imply there's any analogy between what google does and newspaper advertisement.

Also:
/s/slavery/East Germany style totalitarism/g
/s/Hitler/Stasi/g
and you're gonna be about right.
>>
>>53572194

Thank you for reminding me to download Tekyuu S3, need some more cute girls playing tennis.
>>
The Windows 10 keylogger is worse than anything google has ever done.
>>
>>53573226
>I like how you imply there's any analogy between what google does and newspaper advertisement.
I like how you're underage and never actually read newspapers and get all your news by facebook and funny meme pages.

Newspapers do sell advertising space, and this has never been found comparable to slavery (treating humans as property).
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.