[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /g/ connect Apple with homosexuality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1449725209244.png (222 KB, 1024x1238) Image search: [Google]
1449725209244.png
222 KB, 1024x1238
Why does /g/ connect Apple with homosexuality?
>>
>>53572119
let the shitposting commence
>>
>>53572119
old logo was colorful. if anything, google's way more gayer than apple and they employ a lot more gays and they're a far bigger supporter of gay rights.
>>
You'd think Apple was a Jewish company based on the hate they get on here.
>>
because techtards are the least creative people in the world, and faggot is just the most standard insult
>>
Its a way for poorfags that cant afford Apple to hide their jealousy
>>
Because you can see it in real life, it's not a meme. I occasionally go to starbucks and groups of homos hang around there with iphones and macbooks there.
>>
>>53572270
This is true, homos care about fashion and iPhones and Macs are the most fashionable tech.
>>
>>53572139
It already started with the OP
>>
>>53572304
Yep, nobody that cares about their social image wants to be seen with a poor people phone like android
>>
>>53572304

Homos also have better careers and higher income. Unlike the average street shitting Apu with his lagroid phone.
>>
>>53572341
>Yep, nobody that cares about their social image wants to be seen with a poor people phone like android
iPhones make you look like a homo though. Also there are premium android phones like the Z5 or Note 4 that give you a good image.
>>
>>53572355
Normal human beings have better income and careers actually. But keep spouting memes you filthy homosexual degenerate.
>>
>>53572375
Not really, there are more rich people with iPhones than any other brand. So having an iPhone makes you look rich more than any other phone.
>>
>>53572412
>Not really, there are more rich people with iPhones than any other brand. So having an iPhone makes you look rich more than any other phone.
Nope, I'm white and live in an upper middle class neighborhood. Nearly everyone here has blackberry or flagship android devices. But keep deluding yourself, ignorance is bliss after all. Only people I know that own iPhones are a few homos in my neighborhood.
>>
>>53572490
>upper middle class neighborhood. Nearly everyone here has blackberry or flagship android devices

sure thing m9

http://techcrunch.com/2012/07/26/report-rich-people-prefer-ithings/
http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/22/technology/mobile/iphone-smart-study/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/04/05/surprise-apples-iphones-are-expensive-so-rich-people-are-more-likely-to-have-them/#2fd9f75173ed
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
>>
-
Gulllibility

-
Freedom
(assumed in a false way)
-
Consumerism
>>
I know 4 gays at work, they all have a mac and iphone combos, 3 of them have an apple sticker on their car, they dont know each other but they think that makes them cool or stand out from others. All of them tried learning french at some point and started talking to me because i worked in french department and look like an european
>>
>>53572119
It's an old meme from the early 2000s when they were pushing the whole "Apple is for creative people" thing in their "I'm a Mac" ads and in their dancing silhouette iPod ads. The people usually featured in these ads were what we know now as "hipsters" who are usually kind of faggy. Windows users who were offended easily started a meme that PCs are for Real Men who don't need something that justwerkz and can fix their computers on their own, and who use their computers for things like gaming (kek) and business instead of editing gay sex tapes in iMovie and making faggy digital scrapbooks.
>>
>>53572119
Because their CEO is an homosexual.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.