[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any time an 'anti-linux' opinion is expressed, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Yanghui_triangle.gif (59 KB, 704x1095) Image search: [Google]
Yanghui_triangle.gif
59 KB, 704x1095
Any time an 'anti-linux' opinion is expressed, it's always:
- With an anime image attached
- With a gaming related image attached
- Next to an absolutely stupid opinion regarding computers
- Written with horrible "hindinglish"
- Written with middle-school english
I'm starting to think the audience for Windows is basically Indian 14 year olds who only play games and watch anime.
I mean, I recognize that Windows is better in an enterprise situation because of their great policies. There has to be a negative correlation between IQ and Windows use though.

Proposal: Shadowban anyone posting with a Windows user agent. They're not smart enough to change their useragent, and if they are we should welcome them with open arms.
>>
Calm down the only reason I don't use Linux full time is because of no excel and no Photoshop
>>
>>53563755
animefags love linux
>>
>>53563874
just run windows in a vm
there's no excuse to run windows anymore
>>
>>53563874
>- Next to an absolutely stupid opinion regarding computers
>>
>>53563755

Windows users are not even anti-linux. They just hate freetards/rmstards. You know the type.
>>
>>53563909
Gimp doesn't handle colours correctly and when everybody has Photoshop based brushes built it's a pain to convert them all
>>
>>53564014
>gimp
>- Next to an absolutely stupid opinion regarding computers
it just doesn't end
>>
File: 1458294129611.gif (290 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
1458294129611.gif
290 KB, 500x677
>>53563755
>With an anime image attached

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: eggplant.png (12 KB, 847x907) Image search: [Google]
eggplant.png
12 KB, 847x907
>>53563755
>Shadowban
return to your trash can
>>
>>53563874

>not running all your Windows botnet software inside VM containers that cant access the host disk / network and using vt-d virtualization / GPU passthrough if you want HW acceleration in the VMs
>>
>>53563755
Is that Pascal's triangle in Japanese?

Any moonspeakers confirm?
>>
>>53564067
Shadowban is the only word for it.
"Windows users should be banned without visible confirmation" is too bulky, and you have to admit you got the concept the second I used the word.

>>53564156
OP is Moonspeaker, this is Chinese. Note the lack of kana.
>>
>>53563874
Gnumeric (actually better than excel) and Gimp (not as good for animation, but that's really about it). Try a Linux Distro today my dude.
>>
What happens if you are anti GNU but pro Unix?
>>
>>53564675
then you use systemd
>>
>>53564682
That doesnt make any sense
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.