[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey i need help i was trying to install cyanogen mod unofficial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: pls.png (8 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
8 KB, 1152x648
hey i need help i was trying to install cyanogen mod unofficial on my a300fu thrugh twrp and i wiped everything then accidently rebooted it and know it stuck at the charging screen the one in the pic
>>
Well fucking unplug it and boot to recovery you stupid nigger
>>
>>53554475
1. Stick phone in anus
2. Photo
3. Post it
4. GTFO
>>
>>53554797
/thread
>>
>>53554797
it isnt plugged and i press the buttons and nothing happens no os too only twrp
>>
>>53554846
Reflash stock from ODIN, retard.
>>
POO
>>
>Boot to download mode
>Flash twrp using adb on pc (minimal adb master race)
>Continue messing around
You might have to install drivers for your device for it to be detected (or just Google xxx phone not recognised pc xxx OS)
>>
>>53554904
ok i restarted it and now its stuck on samsun logo
my pc doesnt recognise it do flash anything
>>
>>53554846
Sideload a rom?
>>
>>53554475
Post in /sqt/ dumbass
>>
>>53554846
sideload the rom over adb (usb) while in twrp, if your sdcard was wiped, too (no idea why you'd want to do that, though)
>>
>>53554932
You are just too stupid to even be fucking around with custom firmware, why did you even try in the first place? Just give up and send it back, claim "It just started bootlooping" and get a new one.
>>
>>53555118
i managed to got o download mode and i tried to reinstall twrp but when odin reboots it is stuck at the logo
>>
>>53555169
is that what i told you to do? that's not the same thing
>>
>>53555169
Why are you even trying to reflash TWRP? Reflash the entire stock firmware.
>>
>>53555185
twrp is probbly wiped i cant access recovert mode only download
>>
>>53555200
if you can't get into twrp, you'll need to flash it again from download mode
>>
>>53555195
waiting for it to download ittakes 4 hours on google chrome (1.1gb) although on i ahve a 20mbps connection
>>
>>53555215
did it an stucks at samsung logo
>>
>>53555253
are you trying to boot into recovery?
is there text like "kernel" or "recovery" on screen?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.