[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yik-Yak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
Why do people use Yik-Yak when anonymous imageboards exist, /g/?
>>
Local shit posting vs posting on a weaboo/nerd site
>>
Because it's local and normies?
>>
>>53554296
>normies
What is that in your opinion? Someone who uses a different operating system?
>>
>>53554252
I can't use yikyak because a highschool is a five minute walk from me. ;(
>>
>>53554279
Local shit posting just sounds so boring. No deep discussion like how suicidal <x company> currently is.
>>
>>53554252
>anonymous imageboards
>anonymous
LMAO of course they are
>>
>>53554354
You have to target your shitposts to non autists, fucking sucks t b h
>>
>>53554314
You must be new. Go back to wherever you came from and don't return here.
>>
>>53554382
>shit posting through tor
How is it not anonymous?
>>
>>53554531
unless you can post without cookies and without javascript and not having to solve bigbro's captchas while you are behind 7 proxies... it's not anonymous.
>>
>>53554481
I am sure you listen to garbage music and wear literal rags, making you a normie in my eyes
>>
>>53554252
>decide to try YIk-Yak
>interrupts me before first post
>asks for phone number
>tells me I can't post offensive content
What the fuck?
>>
>>53554649
You can post both without cookies and JavaScript. Just use an app. The captchas are not a big deal, they are also done through tor.
>>
I got two girlfriends off YY.

One was fucking insane and abusive, and my current one weighs 200lbs, but is dropping.
>>
File: contempt-pic.jpg (24 KB, 590x392) Image search: [Google]
contempt-pic.jpg
24 KB, 590x392
>>53554761
>200 lbs

I hope she's 6'2"
>>
>>53554725
Holy shit, same anon, Yik-Yak is this massive retarded cuddlebox where everyone is just vote farming.

It's anonymous reddit.
>>
>>53554796
5'7.

She was 250 6 months ago. She's been eating right.

She's also not a drama whore, so all I have to do is get her weigh in check and I'm set.
>>
>>53554321
Kek i feel bad for you
>>
>>53554736
ALL public Tor exit nodes are banned.
>>
>>53554966
>>
Normie gossip shit,its like a social autism,every normie is autistic btw,they have no interests but social life and media about social life.
>>
>post something offensive
>OMG is that a threat?!?
>police get called
This pretty much happened at my uni last year. Yik Yak happily hands over GPS data.
>>
>>53554252
On an anonymous imageboard you might have to interact with people who don't go to your college, who are older than 21, who have different opinions than you, or who, shockingly, are unattractive.

Also imageboards don't get you social validation from upvotes and aren't perfectly tailored for a mobile interface.
>>
>>53557168
>not disabling location for the app
wew lad
>>
>>53557168
>>53557240
Wasn't me btw, it was some other miserable piece of shit.
>>
Never heard of yik yak before.
>>
>>53554382
The anonymity of anonymous image boards has always meant user-facing anonymity, retard. We're completely anonymous to one another.
>>
>>53554966

Use the pass. You can buy one with buttcoins. Its worth 20 dollars a year to not worry about the captchas.
>>
>>53557393
hey hiroshima
>>
>>53557399

Hey Yankee. How does it feel to be my little bitch.

Seriously though, Pass+Tor is the way to go. Orbot+Clover for mobile.
>>
>>53554845
be patient...I started dating mine at 220- now she's 170 and has an ass like you wouldn't believe. It's funny how a bunch of guys that she used to consider "friends" are now trying to hit on her.
>>
>>53554314
If you are unable to detect a normie you probably are one
>>
>>53557517
Lol at the "starvers" ITT. Good plan tho but make sure she stays just chubby enough to keep a low self esteem and enough to keep chad's from hitting on her otherwise she'll leave you
>>
File: a65.jpg (600 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
a65.jpg
600 KB, 740x960
>>53554252
>go on yikyak for my college
>it's all a bunch of fucking idiots whining about "anxiety" or "panic attacks" or "loneliness" or just general cancerous relationship garbage

Kill me, Pete.
>>
>>53554382
>he doesn't know how to use a vpn
>>
>>53554845
>all I have to do is get her weigh in check and I'm set.
are people really this naive? i literally lol'd at this
>>
>>53557751
Kill me, Pete.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.