[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Due to recent events at work I need to know my supervisors password
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 368x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 368x558
Due to recent events at work I need to know my supervisors password at work. He fails to logout of his gmail everyday, and leaves his computer logged in when he clocks out (it auto locks after 10 min).

Is there any way to learn his gmail password, while his gmail account is logged in to explorer?

Thanks brothers. Big things pending.
>>
Get a hardware keylogger
>>
>>53548691
This will all be on a work comp, on very large company network. Still an option?
>>
>>53548664
You sound like a piece of shit.
>>
>>53548664
I do not understand. Can you gain access to his computer within the 10 minute period of inactivity before the computer locks?
>>
>>53548714
Seeing as you have access to his computer yeah.
>>
>>53548745
May be true. But circumstance dictates that rotten things need to be revealed.
Unfortunately, I cannot go to far into the reason.
>>
>>53548770
The gmail that he neglects to log out of, is definitely a throw away, spam collector. I just need to to learn the password he uses for said account. Any suggestions?
>>
>>53548836
hardware keylogger seems to be your only option
or check to see if he uses firefox and see if he saves his passwords in the browser, you can see them all in options along with account names
>>
>>53548770
It's a shared computer. And I am Beta as far as tech skills go. Hence my presence here.
>>
>>53548854
I may be able to install Firefox or Chrome on the computer he uses. But he always goes to Explorer.
>>
File: gentoo.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gentoo.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>53548664
Have you tried installing gentoo?
>>
>>53548890
I doubt you would be able to install anything on a corporate computer, but if you could install Firefox, you could delete the IE shortcuts. He might just assume that IT has switched to the primary browser to Firefox. See if he chooses for Firefox to remember password his gmail password. Reset Firefox password setting each day so that it prompts him each time to remember password. Eventually he will just click remember and that is your ticket.
>>
>>53548664
What recent events? Are you getting fired?
>>
>>53549046
Thank you
>>
Just tell us what's going on or we are not going to help
>>
>>53549582
>us
>we

fuck off
>>
File: hardware_keylogger_06.jpg (11 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
hardware_keylogger_06.jpg
11 KB, 200x210
Get this for about 50 bux, it's your safest option. Installing shit will get you caught. Don't leave fingerprints, obviously.
>>
>>53548874
Hardware keylogger bruh.
>>
If he has his password saved in IE, use IEPV.
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/internet_explorer_password.html
>>
>>53549757
If I knew the shit back then that I know now...from day one I would always bring a hardware keylogger into every job.

People are fucked up and conniving. There's no such thing as friendship in the workplace. Having preemptive dirt on people is great insurance.
>>
File: 4L_yZEMHZwX.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
4L_yZEMHZwX.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>53550021
I pictured dwight when reading this
>>
>>53548664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBK_BcAcYhk
>>
Wow everyone is fucking retarded in here.

Just go into the browser options, look for saved passwords, and then find the Gmail account.

If you need to know where to find the passwords, Google it.
>>
>>53548801
That's becuase you know no one would help if you did.

which means 100% gaurunteed, YOU have done something wrong and are trying to delete the evidence.

Suck it up wanker, you're gonna get fired no matter what.
>>
>>53550111
It'll ask for a Windows account password. I would suggest http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/chromepass.html
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.