[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I access any remaining files on this hard-drive? While
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1351.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
How can I access any remaining files on this hard-drive? While taking apart what seemed to be a broken external, I realized that I could remove the ports and stick them on this old computer hard-drive I've been waiting to access. Thing is, nothing pops up besides a "safely remove prompt" and when I view the device under the mngr I can only see its properties. Help? I can share more photos if need be, Sorry I just don't know where to post this so... if I piss anyone off my bad :<
>>
File: nigger_check.jpg (201 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
nigger_check.jpg
201 KB, 800x800
>>53539855
give it back jamal
>>
heres the front in case.
>>
>>53539865
I had a 3.TB external I assumed wasnt working, took it apart and just connected the ports to this one. After using a new power cord I realized nothing was wrong, but decided to try this out. It all belongs to me :( I just dont know how to access the files. Halp. I have old poems and pics and shit wanna seee again
>>
pls help :(
>>
File: 0316161634_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0316161634_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
The internal drive likely requires more power. Plug it into a power supply and this would 90% work.
>>
>>53539995
Its plugged into an outlet.
>>
>>53539855
using windows, right click my computer and hit manage, go down to disk management. see if it shows up there. don't format it or mark it as active. maybe reboot the computer with the drive attached, maybe try to boot to the drive.
>>
>>53539855
>I didn't read the sticky: The Thread

also, you're a fucking dumbass. I'm not going to tell you why, because I refuse to help Jamals.
>>
stop stealing my shit Jamal.
>>
>>53539855
It's obvious you have no idea what you're doing, and we're not free tech-support, so GTFO with your shit.
>>
>>53539855
WD SATA-USB bridges works only with default HDDs. You won't gain access to any other HDD through it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.