[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW you missed a conference of Richard Stalleman at your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: cc630dd.jpg (212 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
cc630dd.jpg
212 KB, 432x432
>TFW you missed a conference of Richard Stalleman at your university today

>TFW it finished 1 hour ago

>TFW your degree isn't on the campus so you never saw any info about that conference

Tfw When it happened you were at your shitty class while browsing /g/

Fuck
>>
What would you have done differently had you known
>>
>>53521944
I would had go meet the guy and learn something instead of fucking around
>>
>>53521967
>learn something
Such as what? Most of his speeches are non-technical, and his ethical positions are all over his websites.
>>
Richard Stallman doesn't program. He doesn't even use an OS, he uses Emacs.
GNU can't even fucking finish their OS since they're too lazy to finish the kernel.
Meanwhile, the BSD projects are working on good operating systems every day.
>>
http://www.fsf.org/events/rms-speeches.html

>being a French faggot
>>
>>53521990
>Not wanting to meet this guy
>not wanting to tell him happy birthday for turning 63
>>
>>53522018
Today is in quebec city
Also I'm french canadian m8
>>
>>53522065
>French Canadian
>implying you're not a "French faggot"

Why did you even want to watch his speech? Most of the unique ones are already up on YouTube. If anything, he was just gonna regurgitate most of them and add in a couple of stale puns.
>>
>>53522099
So what? It could have been fun.
>>
>>53522142
How about following him to Montreal then?
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 261x193
>>53522065
>>
>>53522188
Exam and I have alot of work to do tomorow
>>
Shit he's in Montreal tomorrow! Too bad I have classes all day ;_;
>>
>>53522373
Are your classes important?
>>
Same thing happened to me. Spent a year abroad when Stallman visited my campus. Fuck life, won't get that chance again (because I live in Germoney)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.