[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why java is so hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: amazing_cat.jpg (158 KB, 720x1191) Image search: [Google]
amazing_cat.jpg
158 KB, 720x1191
Why java is so hard?
>>
No.
>>
It's not, you're just intimidated by the syntax because instead of spending time trying to understand the concepts of object oriented programming and how they affect the language, you thought you could just follow some shitty tutorial and become a Java wizard in 2 hours.

You need experience.

Regards,
C# developer
>>
>>53518449
>you're just intimidated by the syntax because instead of spending time trying to understand the concepts of object oriented programming and how they affect the language

this.

Regards,
Python developer
>>
>>53518408
because it's dumb

it's time to accept that mandatory object orientation was a fucking terrible idea
>>
>>53518449
Well, maybe I will continue learning C++
>>
>java
>hard
wut. It's barely different from other languages. Unless you're used to functional programming or some crazy shit like that.
>>
>>53518544
>intimidated by the syntax
>I'll learn C++
what
>>
I'm sorry it's acutally my dick.
>>
>>53518544
C++'s syntax is at least 100 times worse than Java's.
>>
>>53518596
Wow, I gotta try Java sometime then.
>>
>>53518551
Functional programming is really fun actually

I truly believe learning racket in uni made me a better programmer overall
>>
Just learn Ada and laugh while everyone elses embedded systems crash and burn ayy lmao
>>
>>53518408
It's not hard. It's verbose and tedious. There's a huge difference.

It's easy, it holds your hand and posts you on the head.

Think your logic through first, and Java is about as easy as you can get. Just expect to be slowed down by choosing guards and have to make sure turns because of your training wheels.
>>
>>53519497
Fuck

Pats you on the head.

Slowed down by crossing guards.

Have to make wide turns.
>>
>>53518449
>>53518533
These.

Java is an ugly ass language, but if you learn proper object oriented programming, it can be pretty comfy.

Regards,
C developer
>>
>>53519560
>>53518533
>>53518449
These

Regards, a Java developer
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.