[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SMOOTH SCROLL BULLSHIT THAT CHROME IS NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: google-chrome-logo.png (23 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
google-chrome-logo.png
23 KB, 512x512
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SMOOTH SCROLL BULLSHIT THAT CHROME IS NOW FORCING?

HOLY GODDAMN FUCK BALLS
>>
chrome://flags/

disable it, faggot
>>
>>53495609
>>53495641
>using Botnet/Chrome
>in FUCKING 2016
W H Y
H
Y
are you subjecting yourself into pain, anon?
>>
I thought it was just Debian being retarded. But yeah, you can disable it in chrome://flags
>>
>chrome
What the fuck are you doing on /g/?
>>
>>53495674
SEE
>>53495664
>>
>>53495664
What else you gonna use anon? Firefox is a SJW botnet. IE is a botnet. Same with Edge. The rest are going to do a shit job rendering pages because nobody uses them.
>>
>>53495676
Checking dank memes with the best browse in the entire galaxy.
>>
>>53495664
because its comfy
>>
>>53495703
>Firefox is a SJW botnet
Mixing and matching your memes. Firefox is SJW but not a botnet
>>
File: 1416784843857.png (197 KB, 379x289) Image search: [Google]
1416784843857.png
197 KB, 379x289
>>53495729
>funnyjunk
>>
>>53495703
So you're picking botnet over botnet???
What the fuck?
>>53495734
>Hello
>Pocket
>etc.
>>
>>53495747
my secret shame, memes
>>
>>53495729
>picking design over functionality
you really are fucking stupid aren't you?
also
>CHROMEBOOK
the ultimate definition of botnet
>>
>2016
>google
literally kill you're self
>>
>>53495781
>kill you're self
>kill you are self
>>
>>53495781
Give a better alternative, oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>53495770
it does what i need it to do, it was 100$ and i aint gonna complain for a lightweight linux machine
>>
>>53495747
>no fun allowed
FJ's not that bad m8, it's still got decent content and out-dates this pos 4chins place you call home.
>>
>>53495609
lol i was wondering why my smooth scroll that comes with my mouse was all fucked up in chrome.. thanks /g/!
>>
I use Chrome because I have nothing to hide and it's fast. Firefox is slow and has even had issues working with some banking websites and other things.
>>
chrome://flags/#smooth-scrolling
>>
Remember /g/, if you don't make your own web browser using non proprietary software and hardware on a free as in FREEDOM machine, then its botnet.
>>
>>53495812
ChromIUM.
>>53495879
>I have nothing to hide
Alrighty then, just give me your full name, street address, your credit card numbers along with the appropriate CVV, the type of clothes you're wearing, your IP address and your birth certificate. We need these to make your experience here better.
>>
>>53495921
>assume assume assume shitpost shitpost shitpost
oh ok
>>
>>53496020
Nigga pls, it's the same shit with different icon, it's even shittier than Chrome.
>>
>>53496054
It can't be shittier than chrome, because chrome ships with flash player.
>>
>>53496054
How is it shittier? Oh wait, it isn't.
>Non-botnet
>Works on all devices
>Works with Chrome extensions
>Themes and everything
>No disgusting flash player
>>
>>53496102
Total normie here, what do I do to sign into chromium, or would that defeat the purpose? If I can't sign in, it'll be more of an inconvenience than it's worth to me.
>>
>Using firefox
>Starting today youtube isnt loading flash player
>Videos shit themselves in fullscreen
>Try to use chrome
>Just cant get fucking used to it
>Considering suicide
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.