[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one fucking idiot who cheated on all the exams by loading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: kek.png (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
1 MB, 2048x1152
>that one fucking idiot who cheated on all the exams by loading .pngs of the book on his calculator
>somehow he never got caught but still managed to barely get a C in the class
Michael, you are a special kind of retard. You're lucky the teacher put too much trust in us you fucking spazz.
>>
>>53493561
Don't worry.
He will crash and burn the moment he is placed under scrutiny without the ability to cheat.
>>
why are you concerned about others life op?

are you a faggot?
>>
>>53493713
OP is an underage /v/irgin trying to make a THAT KID thread which is popular on /v/
>>
>>53493561
yes OP I'm sure that's an event that actually occurred
>>
When I was in elementary school I cheated on the math exam with a calculator watch. I failed and ended up in the lowest class.
>>
>>53493561
Jeremy?
>>
>>53494663
SPOKE IN CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS TODAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
Michael here.

Accused of cheating constantly due to actually getting distinction standards and high distinctions, but having an "untruthful" look (nose and eyes). You're a faggot biggot OP who can neither judge honesty (because I fucking am) nor can you accept when someone is superior (and again).

Stay mad, cunt. Only exam I've ever cheated was that shitty English exam because fuck remembering Shakespeare paragraphs word for word. Literally the only exception, I always embraced the marks I deserved.
>>
>>53495711
Vsauce?
>>
>>53495711
Jewish
>>
File: 1430859084222.gif (109 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1430859084222.gif
109 KB, 200x200
>>53493561
>>53495711
Fuck off of /g/
>>
>>53495783
Nope.

Don't even look like him.

>>53495816
I just look it if you have no idea what a Jew looks like. If you think everyone with a big nose and olive skin is Jewish, then yes. But the straight nose, high cheekbones and straight hair tell a different story. People think I'm Italian until I tell them my surname.

Yes, I've always thought this shit is partially antisemitism. One day I'll go all out dis a shoah, look for Jewish contacts/friends, find a Jewish lawyer and completely roast the next institution I feel did the antisemitism thing.

One day...
>>
File: (Morph)Ballin.jpg (187 KB, 1012x1024) Image search: [Google]
(Morph)Ballin.jpg
187 KB, 1012x1024
>>53495530
EVENFLOW
THOUGHTS ARISE LIKE BUTTERFLIES
OH HE DON'T SO HE CHASES THEM AAWAY
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SOMETHING YET HE'LL BEGIN HIS LIFE AGAIN
LIFE AGAIN LIFE AGAIN
>>
>putting images on a calculator is cheating
What kind of sad subject is this?
My highschool teacher encouraged us to put as much stuff on our calculators as possible. I had a program which graphed functions, and gave you the intercepts, turning points, points of inflection, etc with one command.
>>
>>53498758
And this is why kids are getting more and more stupid. They're supposed to be raising the bar, not lowering them. It's whatever though, I cheated all throughout college starting my second semester. Now I'm in my final years and literally 90 percent or higher of students cheat. Even the 10 percent at least study the material (we all have previous exams and they barely change). I feel like shit, I won't lie. I could've put a great deal of effort into studying but I just can't. I hate myself for it
>>
>>53493561
You shouldn't shoot for an A when you're cheating because that just draws suspicion upon yourself.

It's still a pass whether you get a C or an A.

At the end you still get that graduation certificate.
>>
>>53495917
>roast the next institution I feel did the antisemitism thing

Hope you do, kike.
They're run by your brothers anyway.
>>
written exams are so worthless. that you can cheat in them and pass them is just more proof of that.
>>
File: lskskiphy-4.gif (1 MB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
lskskiphy-4.gif
1 MB, 450x250
>>
>>53502442
inaban >> hotaru
>>
>>53502389
you can make an exam, written or otherwise, decent. Few instructors do because that's more work - you have to write a test where having the textbook with you won't help.

I had an instructor that said you could bring one sheet of paper with any notes you cared to have to the exam, but only one sheet. it inadvertently persuaded a lot of kids to study, so as to choose the best stuff for their sheet.
>>
>>53495711
>only exam I've ever cheated on
>admits to cheating on an exam

i took the bait
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.