[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the future now why don't we have free infinite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1455315019824.jpg (4 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1455315019824.jpg
4 MB, 2448x3264
It's the future now why don't we have free infinite energy? My lox is gonna go bad.
>>
>>53481739
We do, it's the Sun.
>>
>>53481739
oil/power companies get the FBI to raid anyone pursuing free energy solutions

if they can't meter it they go out of business
>>
>>53481756
I don't have a long enough extension cable. Maybe if I double them up? I hope that works, the UPS powering the WiFi just died.
>>
>>53481756
Hurr durr in a few billion years the sun is gonna explode and kill everything so it's technically not infinite u retard xddd
And now excuse me while I install Gentoo
>>
>>53481773
But all those lumps of star guts go and grow up to be stars, right? Kinda like mushrooms?
>>
>>53481768
The Sun gives off energy wirelessly. No need for cables traveling through space.
>>
>>53481787
No, only elements lighter than iron (because iron can't into fusion). In some more billion years, there won't be enough hydrogen atoms to clump together to spark new stars anymore and the universe will become cold and dark.
>>
>>53481814
In short, noone will remember you after you die and a "few" years later humanity will be wiped out. Or we all die when glorius murica Starts a war over the last bit of oil
>>
>>53481801
This is good to know, but how do I get the wireless energy if the WiFi power supply is empty?
>>
>>53481836
>noone
Please type no one or at least no-one. Noone is pronounced "noon" and isn't a proper word.
>>
>>53481844
Use your solar panels and store excess energy in a battery.
>>
>>53481862
Excuse me for not being a native english Speaker. To make you happy, I will now commit seppuku and burn my Anime and Bodypillow collection
>>
>>53481759
>if they can't meter it they go out of business
That always irked me, it's like saying if Internet limit was too cheap to meter, ISPs would go out of business, and guess what, they aren't. You still have to pay for infrastructure and bandwidth and they can still make plenty of money. But no, it's a conspiracy to keep cheap energy away, so the companies have to pay more to get their energy in the first place :^)
>>
>>53481739
Because of the amount of money invested in the current infrastructure and the lack of sufficient return to ditch it.
>>
File: consider suicide.jpg (3 KB, 252x44) Image search: [Google]
consider suicide.jpg
3 KB, 252x44
>>53481862
>Claims proper annunciation
>then: "isn't a proper word"

Get your autistic self out of here.
>>
>not harvesting your electricity from the street lights

That's what my old workplace did.
>>
File: Wrong.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>53481862
>Noone is pronounced "noon" and isn't a proper word.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.