[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inflammatory Title
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 36-seconds-in-mspaint.png (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
36-seconds-in-mspaint.png
29 KB, 500x500
[Competing-Brand]FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!

>[Random product metric that didn't meet competing brand's projections intended to indicate that the product is a complete failure]
>[Additional metric that didn't meet standards]

[Link to article explaining that things aren't nearly as bad as the poster suggested]

What's your excuse for not buying [Supported brand], /g/?
>>
>>>/b/
>>
File: gondola.png (13 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
13 KB, 736x547
>>53474644
>>
>>53474644

>ironic shitposting is still shitposting

We don't have mods, anon. It's just going to get worse.
>>
>>53474644
>What's your excuse for not buying [Supported brand], /g/?
The blue demon blood from the shikima realms isn't strong enough in me.
>>
>explaining a joke
>>
I think we can all take a lesson here on the importance of self-moderation. As mods apparently don't exists on /g/ it's important that you hide or report threads like what OP is suggesting. Even if it's a completely useless gesture(it is) it still might make you feel better as you continue to spend the rest of your life here.
>>
>>53474644
>>53474644
kek'd
>>
This is actually fucking hilarious and more entertaining than the shitfest that has been /g/ for the past few years.

Seriously, literally 75% of the posts on here are inflammatory bait posts with blatantly incorrect information to stir shit up. BOTH SIDES OF EVERY ARGUMENT ARE GUILTY OF THIS. Can we stop people?
>>
>>53475623
>implying this isn't the best post on /g/ since that faggot who hung his PC from the ceiling
>>
>>53474644
bravo op.
there should be a suicide watch general
>>
If you post a BTFO or "Suicide Watch" or "shill" thread, you should have your anus ripped off, deep fried, and fed to you.
>>
>>53478301
fuck how long has it been since then
you're right, that is genuinely the only decent thread I've seen on this board in a while
>>
>>53478360
I wanna do something like that but I'm just sooooo busy :Y(
>>
>not being able to afford Y
>2016
kek poorfags kill yourselves
>>
>X_is_a_housefire_meme.png
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.