[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you arrive home >the door doesn't open automatically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: n_6.jpg (77 KB, 599x433) Image search: [Google]
n_6.jpg
77 KB, 599x433
>you arrive home
>the door doesn't open automatically prior to a quick, barely detectable retina scan
>you aren't greeted by a pleasant, computer generated voice telling you how many emails and calls you had in your absence
>the houseplants aren't floating gently a couple of feet above ground
>food isn't being warmed by an attractive android of your preferred gender
>they aren't telling you how they're so glad that you're home, that they've learned so many fascinating things while you were away reading your old paper books
>they won't giggle and dart in for a quick peck on the lips
>the shower won't warm automatically to the optimal temperature
>your android won't help you wash your back and massage expertly the tension out of your neck
>they also won't cuddle you and ask you questions about the universe while watching the stars through the glass ceiling in the bedroom

Words cannot describe how much I hate this backwards century.
>>
>>53455626
So fix your time machine and go home.
>>
>>53455626
>the houseplants aren't floating gently a couple of feet above ground
Speak for yourself.
Bismuth was a good investment in that regard
>>
File: 1457468709144.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1457468709144.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
Yeah fug dis shit man
>>
File: feels.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
42 KB, 400x400
>you will die before robot waifus become a thing
>>
>>53455768
Everyone dies before the year infinity
>>
File: 1436520787934.jpg (43 KB, 418x455) Image search: [Google]
1436520787934.jpg
43 KB, 418x455
>>53455662
>tfw you have no time machine to discover the future with
>>
we won't make it that far
>>
three words
underwater ocean city
>protip:
rapture
>>
File: 1456338314423.png (877 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1456338314423.png
877 KB, 1024x640
>>53455768
They'll never be a thing. They're already programming Cortana to get mad at you if you say lewd things to her.

It's for the better, in any case. Do you really want a wife whose every thought gets recorded in some Google/MS/etc datacenter? They'd have a permanent record of everything she saw, heard, etc. It'd make todays botnettery look small-time by comparison. Three-letter agencies could serve a tech company with a warrant and make her arrest you and take you in based on all the information held on you.
>>
Robots will never fix my crippling loneliness.
>>
why is there no open source personal assistant?
why are ther eno open source AI to pair with those software that make realtime reactions for anime avatars in 3d?
>>
>>53455626
>you aren't greeted by a pleasant, computer generated voice telling you how many emails and calls you had in your absence
Redundant in today's world when everyone is carrying around an Internet-connected computer.
>>
>>53456372
probably because no one has bothered to make one
most of the components are already made, you would just have to put them all together and make them work
>>
File: crying2.jpg (53 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
crying2.jpg
53 KB, 597x519
>I will never have a perfect looking android bf that's programmed to think I'm the most attractive person alive
>>
>>53456372
here we go, forgot the playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLnF7CQ8Ac&list=PLasusUSplS2R7KOB8TSnZaOxoUl1qjCtd

theres a concept of some japanese company, combines an amazon echo type thing, with a holographic 3d waifu AI, connect to smart devices for automated house, cant find it
>>
>>53456273
>not using a free open-source waifu
>not blocking her at the firewall
>>
>>53455626
You're either deluded or ignorant If you think the future is anything but dark senpai.
>>
>>53456420
If you are a girl, please be in London.
>>
>>53455626
>>the door doesn't open automatically prior to a quick, barely detectable retina scan
You're right. It opens automatically via proximity to my cellphone.

>having to go through retina scanning to get into your house
That sounds so 2010.
>>
File: haram.jpg (97 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
97 KB, 531x471
>>53455626
Why don't you just get a girlfriend?

Also you should all fuck off back to r9k.

>>53455768
Robot waifus aren't ever going to be a thing, even if the technology matures and we can create realistic androids with AI which don't come off as weird, you're still going to have a situation where western men are so useless and shitty that there's nothing to really stop Islam from taking over, and Islam will deem robot waifus to be absolutely haram.

You also can't wear an occulus and have a VR waifu while your decapitated head is rolling around on the ground.

Stop being such utterly disgusting cucks please.
>>
>>53455626
Motherfucker assuming you were born after the mid 1960's you weren't promised a bright, comfortable future where technology will make your life better and easier

You were promised an electronic dystopia where technology serves those in power and the only escape available from the crushing reality of your life is found in a handful of pills and a bottle of something strong

You got what you were promised
>>
>>53455626
gaaaaaaay
>>
>>53456628
>implying it's not a dude
>implying that if it was an attractive girl, the refugees wouldn't have raped her already
>>
File: 1456664752278.jpg (351 KB, 1845x856) Image search: [Google]
1456664752278.jpg
351 KB, 1845x856
Reminder that all you /r9k/ losers will still be lonely and crack when you realize that no one will ever like you with their free will and you have to program (aka force) someone to love you.

Pic related
>>
>>53457273
I just want complete anarchy with state oppression and capitalism gone, also to see the heads of politicians and bankers on literal silver platters

is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>53455626
>>the door doesn't open automatically prior to a quick, barely detectable retina scan
>wanting the botnet to be able to undetectably identify you
>>you aren't greeted by a pleasant, computer generated voice telling you how many emails and calls you had in your absence
>you want the botnet to monitor your inbox
>>the houseplants aren't floating gently a couple of feet above ground
>wanting the botnet to have access to superconductors/antigravity devices in your vicinity
>>food isn't being warmed by an attractive android of your preferred gender
>wanting the botnet to know your food preferences AND have a physical avatar to surveil/manipulate you through
>>they aren't telling you how they're so glad that you're home, that they've learned so many fascinating things while you were away reading your old paper books
>wanting the botnet to know your reading preferences
>>they won't giggle and dart in for a quick peck on the lips
>wanting to love you
>>the shower won't warm automatically to the optimal temperature
>wanting the botnet to observe you in the shower
>>your android won't help you wash your back and massage expertly the tension out of your neck
>wanting the botnet to malfunction and maim you
>>they also won't cuddle you and ask you questions about the universe while watching the stars through the glass ceiling in the bedroom
>wanting to reveal emotional and mental state to the botnet

I like living in a century where there is still a chance of privacy.
>>
>>53455626
You're half a century early OP. Give it... time.
>>
>>53459185
this is literally Autism: the post.
>>
>>53455626

>>they aren't telling you how they're so glad that you're home, that they've learned so many fascinating things while you were away reading your old paper books
>>they won't giggle and dart in for a quick peck on the lips

Fuck my life anon. I am not looking foward to the future....
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.