[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samsung or Apple?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
I'm lookin/g/ for a new phone. I am trying to choose between the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and the iPhone 6s Plus (128gb.) Which one would you pick, and why?
>>
>>53438087
What kind of person are you?

If you just want something fast to browse the internet and make calls with, get an iPhone.

But if you want a stronger device to customize into your own liking and have proper "freedom" with, get an Android.

There is no concrete answer to this, as there are many different people who want many different things from their phones. If you ask me, I would personally go for Android, but you don't know for everybody.
>>
I have an Android phone right now (LG G3) and I personally like it, but I really want to use iMessage.
>>
>>53438087
Neither. They're both overpriced tut
>>
>>53438398
What would you recommend?
>>
There is no good mobile OS. They all suck, its just that some suck less.
>>
File: BlackBerry-Priv-Opened.jpg (170 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
BlackBerry-Priv-Opened.jpg
170 KB, 1200x800
>>53438087
>>53438462
Priv
>>
>>53438462
LG G5.
Also when you check out, please enter the Coupon code, JNS2016HHF for a 5% discount and it helps me earn a bit of commission ;)
>>
>>53438490
Is the LG G5 even out? o_O
>>
>>53438311
this.

if you want to use your phone to get shit done go the iphone.

if you want to post in the homescreen thread get the s7.
>>
>>53438087
The best smart phone on the market is the iPhone.
Apple makes shit products as far as everything else, but nothing tops the usability of the iPhone. Everything is so well optimized because the hardware is made in house.

I hate Android, and this is coming from someone on a G4.
>>
>>53438087
Sony.
>>
>>53438686
this
>>
>>53438686
>>53438694
Thanks Pajeet.
>>
Nexus 6p master race reporting in
>>
>>53438677
>because the hardware is made in house.
haha
>>
>>53438478
I want the phone but im afraid the slider is cheaply made
>>
Go for Samsung, you can get a GearVR.
>>
>>53438087
6S plus or Z5 imo
>>
>>53438776
I mean it isn't all jumbled the fuck up, so every feature works and you get updates in a timely God damn fashion. Be mad all you want. Name ONE pro of Android. Lmfao.
>>
iPhone main and Android secondary is a pretty good setup
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.