[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows shill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Hey /g/aytards
I recently used unetbootin to install ubuntu as a dualboot with windows10. Everything is normal, except that i can't install ubuntu. I run the installer when booted into ubuntu, let it install and reboot, and then its back to the live version. No matter what i do, nothing really works. So here i am, begging for help, as a windows shill who wants to switch to GNU/linux.
>>
Please help me, you are my last hope.
>>
Cum on plis
>>
>>53429733
Fuck off. /g/ is a slow board, you don't need to bump the thread every five goddamn minutes. I could help you, but I'm not going to because you're obnoxious.
>>
>>53429908
I thought about using linux, but now i won't because you are obnoxious.
>>
>>53429960
Good. We don't need you making a new thread every time your dumb ass fucks something up. Now go back to /b/ and never come back.
>>
>>53429990
Faggot, i tried to google that problem, but no one has that or no one has a solution. Instead of being a cis white male scum you could help me you white privileged bastard.
>>
>>53429733
Remove the usb / live cd
>>
>>53430102
>>>/b/
>>
>>53430117
I didn't use one. I extracted the files to a new partition which i tried to install ubuntu on.
>>
sudo os-prober
sudo update-grub
>>
>>53430138
Hmm. Do you then have a windows partition some linux partitions and one extra partition with the live version? Or is the live version and the installed version on the same partition?
>>
Try deleting system32
>>
>>53430270
The live version files are on my windows partition, but i tried to install ubuntu to a extra partition which is empty. It has 5GB worth of files, but it still boots into the live mode. I thought about removing the live files, but i dont know how to do it with unetbootin.
>>
>>53430301
Try this >>53430257 faggot

Otherwise re-install you have probably fucked up with partitions. Also google grub-customizer it's a nice ppa that could help.
>>
>>53430465
Will do
>>
File: 20160311_175650.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160311_175650.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
This is the error i get when i type the commands
>>
>/sqt/ and /flt/ exist
>you still shit up the board by making your own thread
This is why that anon was pissy. You're just shitposting.
>>
Try to remove the USB drive and then boot the computer, you illiterate fuck, learn about BIOS's boot priority first.
>>
>>53431042
>shilling linux all day
>being literally nazi about it
Fuck you
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.