[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/ 2016/03/man-accused-of-j
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: NpLl2qM.jpg (461 KB, 1517x2524) Image search: [Google]
NpLl2qM.jpg
461 KB, 1517x2524
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/man-accused-of-jamming-passengers-cell-phones-on-chicago-subway/
>>
The absolute sophisticate
>>
what a tool, hope he gets a relatively big fine and learns his lesson
>>
Bravo good sir.
>>
>>53425461
Read the article you dumb cunt.
>>
File: CellPhoneScanner_101915.jpg (36 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
CellPhoneScanner_101915.jpg
36 KB, 728x426
>>
How do you fuck this up so bad? Just keep it in a bag, don't take it out and wave it around. Enjoy your peace and quiet.
>>
>>53425492
learn to sage you dumb faggot
He hasn't been convicted of anything yet, the BAIL was set at 10k you dumb fuck.
>>
>>53425444
kek he's even sitting in the single seat to distance himself from all the plebs.
>>
My hero.
>>
>The Chicago Tribune said the defendant pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of jamming mobile phones in 2009. His equipment was confiscated, and he was sentenced to a year of probation, the paper reported.

Throw this asshole in prison for a year
>>
what a fucking clown.

also, look at the label on that "soda" can.
>>
>>53425519
he got a year probation theres no other charges wtf are you talking aboot laddy
>>
>>53425565
that year probation was from the LAST time he did this.

for this case, the judge has only set bail. it'll probably be some weeks before he's sentenced
>>
>>53425548
>being mad he can't look at loli art on his train ride and actually has to look up at people
>>
there are more whiners in the comments than usual on ars
>>
That's pretty funny, though he probably shouldn't have used that thing in the open.
>>
File: 1456614912058.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456614912058.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
he think he slick
>>
>>53425586
>not setting up your NAS to wirelessly sync your loli tagged database to your 200GB sd card inside you tablet automatically before you catch public transport
Pleb please leave my presence.
>>
>>53425444
He's right though.

People talking on the phone are annoying as fuck.
At least they used headphones. Nope, use the phone, and since they don't hear what the other person says, they shout thinking he can't hear them too. Loud retards.
>>
>>53425631
It's hard not to give him a thumbs up, though what he did could have had quite terrible consequences: Blocking emergency calls and the like.
>>
>>53425638
>Blocking emergency calls and the like
Fair point.
>>
>>53425638

Never needed that shit in the past before cell phones ruined common courtesy, didn't make a difference then, won't make a difference now.

The world can work just fucking fine without cell phones, it did for centuries prior.
>>
>>53425657
Yeah, of course it doesn't matter when you get run over by a car, the world would still keep going like before, but wouldn't you want someone to help you?
>>
>>53425674

I'm not a bumbling retard so I would never be ran over by a fucking car.
>>
>>53425674

No, actually, in this world today, I'd be more than happy to just bleed out to be honest, that way I don't have to deal with this fucking shit world and the infestation of humanity.
>>
>>53425444
mein hiro.
how do I make a jam-er?
>>
>>53425657
>dude the world worked fine with natural births for thousands of years without c sections, let the mothers and children die who cant do it right
>dude the world worked fine without cars for thousands of years, just live next to your work and walk
>dude the world worked fine for thousands of years without birth control, just have a kid or don't bother having sex
>>
>>53425695
>implying a smartkek is anywhere near comparable to those situations
You smartcucks are so predictable, you bunch act exactly like drug addicts when they don't get their immediate fix.
>>
>>53425695
>dude the world can work without real social interaction
>dude the world can work with everybody
>dude the world can work with all your life being monitored digitally
>dude the world can work with your job replaced by this machine
>dude the world can work without humans, the botnet/Ai will win anyway..
>>
>>53425690

internet but prepare to get vanned
>>
>>53425731
We are literally living in the matrix.

its bad enough the cuckchowskies are fucking tranny fuckheads
>>
>>53425690
Buy one from ebay, the Chinese don't give a fuck.
>>
I'm not saying that I sympathize with the phonefags, but you need to throw this faggot in jail for a few weeks. He's obviously not going to stop.

Btw imagine he gets a heart attack and dies because nobody can call 911. Top fucking kek.
>>
>>53425444
He needs a shrink more than anything.
You can tell he's an /r9k/ tier autist.

>normies talk on the phone
>I hate them reeeee
>bought a jammer today
who /mischief here/?
>>
>>53425857
Who 2nd time arrested for the same crime ?
Who going to spend time in jail and huge ass fines ?

I can understand the cranky old man defense if it was his first time, but the second time this happened ? he won't be getting any sympathy.
>>
>>53425880
He probably thinks its some kind of crusade against phone users needing to be won.
>>
Lol what a fag.

>REEEEE these normies are talking on their cellphones!
>I know, I'll jam their phones!
>Oh fuck, now they're all talking to EACH OTHER!
Guy is probably a legit autist. They are often bothered by noisy environments.
>>
>>53425502
Why taking it out the bag, tho?
>>
>>53425966
He's probably nuts. Many loons lack the ability to rationally plan things out, which is why they get arrested for doing stupid shit.
>>
>Sunkist label over a beer can
>12pack in a plastic bag

lol who the fuck is this guy
>>
>>53425502

doesn't realize he's getting cancer 100x
>>
>>53425975
Fair point.
>>
>>53426001
He's survived the first dose
>>
>Oldstyle

I respect this guy
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.