[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kickstarter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Kickstarter-GameStick.png (330 KB, 1046x775) Image search: [Google]
Kickstarter-GameStick.png
330 KB, 1046x775
How do I launch a successful kickstarter?
>>
>>53416354
Promise impossible things.
>>
>>53416397
*promise impossible things in a well shot and edited video
>>
I will make the logo
>>
>>53416354
privacy thing that fits in the size your hand, be ambiguous and claim a lot of things
>>
>>53416354
have an actual business plan before you start one
>>
>>53416354
search alibaba for something cool
make a hippy video talking about how it will change everything
rake in $ from the gullible fucks
>>
I meant to post this thread on biz. Oops.

>>53416487
How do I make a good business plan? So far it's hire a developer to create the front end demo or whatever and the kickstarter will be to buy storage and build a good team.
>>
>>53416651
You don't need a business plan. That's for suckers. Just propose something attractive in a slick way and spend the money on yourself before announcing that the project fell through.
>>
You don't. Every good idea has been banging around some genius's headspace long before you thought it up.
>>
>>53416674
I dislike those reddit tier videos though. I'm looking for something more authoritative instead of something "new age".
>>
>>53416763
Don't change the formula, man. At worst, iDubbbz will make fun of your and you'll still walk away with the money.
>>
>>53416677
I don't think you have to be a genius. Many problems in the world need fixing. A "genius" is simply someone willing to take then on. But that's just what I believe so far.
>>
>>53416817
The moment I stop taking charge and submit my project will foil.
>>
>>53416354
Make a 70 pencil that isn't any better than your average mech pencil
>>
>>53416354
What is your motivation to do so?
This looks very backwards, because kickstarter is just means to an end.
>>
>>53417158
I just need money to afford to build a website as a whole. The website I believe will be a good tool for anyone who wishes to use it.
>>
>>53416456
>>53416551
Don't forget to use background music similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lChfKpv9HMY
>>
>>53417256
Who the hell started this trend, was it Apple?
>>
>>53417253
go to some dark alley and suck dick for money, you'll build that website in no time
>>
>>53417256
Noooooo
Reeeeeee
>>
>>53417324
Hipsters and numales and women ceos
>>
Make a fruit themed arm computer with gpio and promise that you can use it for literally everything.
>>
>>53416674
most company's without a business plan fail because they don't have a plan
>>
>>53416354
successful?
aim low attainable goals then deliver big
if you want to scam people then promise something you'll never deliver
>>
So here's my plan so far:

Stage 1: use savings to develop a fancy video promoting my idea, specifically make it for kickstarter.

Stage 2:aquire funds then hire a Web dev company to build it. Also purchase necessary bandwidth and a right CDM.

Stage 3: launch and maintain.

Am I missing anything? Is this all it takes to become rich in America?
>>
>>53416354
come across like you genuinely believe you can achieve an over-scoped, (maybe) sort of novel, impractical, and probably pretentious idea in a video shot with jim guthrie-style music and documentary-style editing and fonts with really thin letters. if it involves programming, make sure to include cuts of hands typing on keyboards and then shift focus to the shitty code onscreen. otherwise have silent cuts of your team gathered around a computer showing cnc diagrams and 3d models of your product while your team make hand gestures and pretend to talk about it
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.