[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting a Nexus 6P. How much buyers remorse am I going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
I'm getting a Nexus 6P.

How much buyers remorse am I going to feel?
>>
>>
None
>>
>>53392959
>>53392959

I'm posting this reply on a Nexus 6P.

Admittedly I upgraded from an Xperia Z (yeah, as in the very first one) so was a huge leap.

But no, I absolutely love it.

Get a Unicorn Beetle case for it, and a good Tempered Glass cover.

Other than that, enjoy the sweetness that is pure Android 6.0
>>
>>53393018
>Tempered Glass
>>
File: Screenshot_20160309-080359.png (177 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160309-080359.png
177 KB, 1440x2560
It could use an SD slot
Otherwise it's pretty good
I recommend the Pure Nexus ROM. Adds some nice UI, power, and misc tweaks while still being pretty stock Android.
>>
It's easily the best android phone you can buy, you won't regret it unless you are deep into another ecosystem
>>
File: 1455010531851.jpg (69 KB, 560x451) Image search: [Google]
1455010531851.jpg
69 KB, 560x451
>>53392959
Just imagine it.
You get your new phone.
You do the unboxing.
You set everything up and leave it on your desk next to the keyboard to check something online.
You want to look something on your phone really fast so you wont pick it up, you unlock it while on the desk.
You want to swipe the app drawer.
The phone moves a bit.
The top part is a bit out of the body so the phone moves like a boat while on the desk.
Its ok, ill swipe smoother the next time so it wont move.
Its still does.
It will always do.
And you will always think about it in the back of your head.
My next phone will be be flat you will say.
Dont do it senpai.
Meme arrows are a hassle on phone sry.
>>
>>53392959
Get a 5x instead
>>
Posting from a 6P.

Love the phone. No build problems.
>>
>>53393511
I'm probably going to get a case that will stop that problem
>>
>>53393646
And when you get a benz dont forget to bubblewrap the bumbers so you wont scratch them.
Also m8 its already a 5.7 phone. A case will make it uncomfortable.
Unless you are shak.
>>
>>53393761
Not him, but I feel the phone is too thin. I'm hoping a case will bulk it up a bit.
>>
Everythings good except for no micro sd.
>>
>>53392959
>stock Android

Man of HTC had their camera game together I'd buy one in an instant
>>
>>53392959
twenty at least
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.