[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>install latest chrome stable version >SMOOTH SCROLLING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: EEEEEEEEEEEHHH.png (175 KB, 482x436) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEEEEEHHH.png
175 KB, 482x436
>install latest chrome stable version
>SMOOTH SCROLLING
FUCK

I can't even turn it off from the options, they turned it into a chrome flag which no doubtedly will be removed in the future.
Chrome was the last browser that didn't force this shit on you and now I have nowhere else left to go.

Who the fuck actually enjoys smooth scrolling and that perceivable half-second of time wasted on fancy animations?

I scroll exclusively with space and shift+space, the last thing I want is an unnecessary visual cue telling me where the page went.
>>
>>53390789
Hurrr i dont enjoy a nice visual effect to spare my eyes the molestation
Who the fuck scrolls with space, just use the trackpoint and the middle button
>>
>>53390789
I...I like i-it senpai, always had it enabled from about:flags
>>
>>53390789
> Chrome was the last browser that didn't force this shit on you and now I have nowhere else left to go.

Wtf are you talking about? Have you ever opened the options menu in any browser?
>>
>>53390789
>Chrome was the last browser that didn't force this shit on you and now I have nowhere else left to go.
Last time I checked Firefox still doesn't.
Though I haven't upgraded from 42 yet because of other shit they have removed. It's only a matter of time before they force smoothscrolling on us and somehow increase the memory usage at the same time.

>>53390817
You're a fucking faggot. Uninstall yourself this instant.
>>
>>53391005
45 doesn't force it either.
>>
>>53390814
/thread
>>
>>53390789
smooth scrolling is literal cancer
>>
smooth scrolling only makes sense on touchscreens, anywhere else it can fuck right off
>>
File: 1446239161141.jpg (134 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
1446239161141.jpg
134 KB, 433x480
>>53390789
>>53391005
>>53393197
>>53393257
>he doesn't like smooth scrolling
>>
Just fork it, you whiny twat.
>>
>>53390789
You can disable smooth scrolling in firefox. Or configure smoothscrolling timing. Use firefox and stop to use the shitty noob browser.
>>
File: a.jpg (57 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
57 KB, 433x480
>>53393420
>he likes smooth scrolling
>>
>>53393527
This. I can't stand smooth scrolling and it's never been a problem in Firefox. Say no to botnet and come back to open source. Do it for Stallman.
>>
>>53393631
kek
>>
>>53390789
>Chrome was the last browser that didn't force this shit on you and now I have nowhere else left to go.
What about Firefox?

I turned off smooth scrolling when it got introduced and have had no issues since then.
>>
What's wrong, did smooth scrolling reveal to babby that his little thinkpad from 2006 can't even display 60 fps on the web?
>>
>>53393958
>Firefox
>going to botnet that cares more about pandering to women than it does about keeping its software clean and unbloated

How's Hello, Pocket, ads on the new tab page working out for you? At least suggest Brave instead. It's actually getting feature updates.
>>
File: browsers.png (24 KB, 225x285) Image search: [Google]
browsers.png
24 KB, 225x285
Vivaldi lets you turn it off in options, if you so desire
>>
>>53390789
>he doesnt grab his scrollbar
>>
File: hmm.png (6 KB, 409x54) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
6 KB, 409x54
>>53390789
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.