[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This can't be true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ucCxtgN6sc
>Teens (all over 16yo) don't know what a floppy disk or what a dial up connection is ?!?!

That can't be true, I mean this is fucking impossible...
>>
File: elite-tape.jpg (29 KB, 310x203) Image search: [Google]
elite-tape.jpg
29 KB, 310x203
You mean technology marches on? Stop the presses!
>>
>Believing React isn't scripted

They know, but that isn't entertaining.
>>
>>53378853
Ok, I know Reacting is all scripted, but would you really screw yourself world wide by acting dumb on a video?
I mean, ok stupidity is a thing, but this goes too far...
>>
Who cares
>>
>>53379058
For money, of course you would. Fuck off you shill this isn't technology
>>
>133mhz
that was my first computer...

Did they purposely turn off any fast booting features to make it stay on post/bios for as long as possible ?
>>
>>53378615
>watching Kike Brothers
>ever
>>
>>53379122
hence if I give you money I can make you look like an idiot in the whole world?
not bad...
>>>53379125
I think they hadn't turned it on for ages before they shot the video
>>
File: il_fullxfull.479339181_54y7.jpg (202 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.479339181_54y7.jpg
202 KB, 1500x1000
>>53378615
Why do you even watch crap like that?
Don't give your views to these greedy kikes.

>>53378710
Don't really care if kids know what a tape is.
I'm bothered by people who've never used pic related, or change a flat tyre.
People who grow up without basic skills.
>>
>Trusting the content of viral videos
>Watching anything FineBros
Most teens will associate "a save button" with a floppy disk.

>>53379180
They're teenagers reading a script that purposefully invokes controversy, that's the entire point of x reacts.
>>
>>53378615
>Teens (all over 16yo) don't know what a punch card or what a vacuum tube is ?!?!
Posted this a few years ago, but none believes me such outdated things even existed
>>
>>53379210
I humbly apologize, but I couldn't resist I had to watch it...
I'll never do it again...

Anyway about basic skills look at their faces when they don't get INTERNET working, it is like someone has just stolen their favorite candy form their hands and what makes you angrier is that they can't even figure out what is missing/not working.
This makes you understand that some people just deserve no INTERNET access in their whole lives
>>
/g/ is full of underage and idiots now
>>
>teens from today don't know about awful and useless technology from the past
holy shit the world's gonna end
>>
>>53379214
Any evidence or are you coming to that conclusion by reaching elbow deep into your lubricated asshole?
>>
I'm 23, I acknowledge that its almost impossible some 16 year old was able to use floppy disks and dial up like me when I was a kid.

They weren't even born when I was playing with computers, how the fuck could they know about the same shit as me? Don't be such an autist.

>omggg why don dese guys know about fuckin commodore omg wot dumb mileniuls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.