[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Animation-Heading-best.gif (47 KB, 680x296) Image search: [Google]
Animation-Heading-best.gif
47 KB, 680x296
I'm new to animation and just wanted to ask what the best FREE or CHEAP program is to create!! Thanks!!
>>
>>53375184
2D or 3D? You should look on >>>/3/ for the latter and >>>/gd/ or /i/ for the former.
>>
>>53375184
Nice shitposting
>>
Finding out libre animation software is one search engine search away.
>>
>>53375184
go download flash professional cc from somewhere and start animating the 1s

I hope you have the free time for this hobby and I hope you're perfectly fine with not seeing other people for long periods of time because that's animation does to you.
>>
>>53375717
*animating on the 1s
>>
>>53375717
He goes to 4chan. You think he would be seeing anyone else to begin with?
>>
>>53375723
>animating on the 1s
not even disney gives this much of a fuck any more
>>
>>53375200
a few 2d animators lurk on /co/ but they're very bitter and most of them are amateurs.
>>
>>53375794
well, /g/ is no better
>>
>>53375781
True. They found quicker ways to make their moolah
>>
>>53375794
>a few 2d animators lurk on /co/ but they're very bitter
I'm one of the people you're talking about and I don't think you know what bitter means. I have contempt for this wasteful conveyor belt society we live in and I understand how bleak this industry is for newcomers but I wouldn't call myself bitter.
>>
gimp

its the best.
-fat neckbeard linux user
>>
Retas Studio or Toon Boom Animation
>>
>>53375849
>/g/ is no better

Not true. A lot of us have technology backgrounds and education.
>>
File: 1453294324347.png (399 KB, 957x943) Image search: [Google]
1453294324347.png
399 KB, 957x943
>>53376054
>Not true. A lot of us have technology backgrounds and education.
>>
>>53376054
Few people here have any talent. The rest of /g/ is /v/
>>
Adobe Flash
>>
>>53376261
They changed it to Animate CC now :(
>>
>>53375184
Animation beta of Krita
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.