[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my little brother just got through washing his Nintendo 3DS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: NewN3DSXL_black.jpg (98 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
NewN3DSXL_black.jpg
98 KB, 1000x1000
So my little brother just got through washing his Nintendo 3DS.

I kinda told him that it was waterproof and that he should clean it every now and again, because I wasn't in a particularly good mood at the time. I didn't think he was stupid enough to do it, and I especially didn't think he respected me enough to believe me.

Are there any kind of tactics to save devices like this from water damage?
>>
Holy shit
>>
>>53372722
rice and prayers
>>
Nope, you dun goofed.
>>
No it's definitely fucked.
Think about what you did before you act like an edgy piece of shit to your siblings in the future.

If you want to make amends, you'll buy him a new one.
>>
natural selection
>>
>>53372722
kek what a faggot
>>
File: 1438722320817.jpg (165 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
1438722320817.jpg
165 KB, 491x750
Undo as many screws as you can, open the case and wipe up as much water as possible, rice and prayers. Good luck OP, try not to be a cunt next time.
>>
>>53372767
this. totally your fault, at the very least give him yours if you have one
>>
>>53372722
You're an ass and are responsible fully for this. Whether it's broke or not, buying him a new new 3ds is the only thing you can do for redemption.
>>
File: 562.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>
>>53372767
Agreed. OP is a faggot who couldn't control his temper. If you want your sibling to continue respecting you you'd replace his 3DS.
>>
Good luck. You would have had to immediately pulled the battery. Bit late now.
>>
>>53372722
Wow in about 10 years from now your little brother will be coming here to tell horror stories about you
You're a faggot op
>>
>>53372722
kek, now cuddle with him.
>>
>>53373114
5 sounds more likely
i swear, the average age on this fucking site is dropping every day
>>
rice, install gentoo, rice gentoo
>>
>>53373207
>i swear, the average age on this fucking site is dropping every day
hey!!! thats not vary nice. i'm a 8 years old, and i know how it is on this sites and reddit and how to be mature on a web foreum.
fukk you!!!
>>
>>53372722
I remember frying the motherboard on my 3DS because some droplets fell on it.

So no.
>>
>>53372722
Has anyone tried switching it on? If no then you may still have a chance. Pull the battery and put it in uncooked rice, or under a powerful lamp over night. Then try it when absolutely sure it's dry all the way through.
>>
>>53372722
Consider suicide
>>
>>53372722
>Probably your little brothers entire world. He probably would think about playing it between school and sleep
Imagine his heart-crushing feeling when he took it to his parents and they told him it was broken. What must he think of you now?
>>
Just put it in a bag of rice, Asia's will fix it cause lov rice lol.
>>
>>53372722
Silica beads from shoe boxes and the like. 100 times better than rice.
>>
>>53372722
Holy fuck OP I did this to my little brother when I was 12 and he was 9. It was a GameBoy of some sort though, probably Advance
>>
>>53372767
This OP. They aren't even that expensive. If you're old enough to post here you should afford one
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.