[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASIAN TECHNOLOGY FUTURE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
Now that the West is in freefall, what will the Asian Century have in store for us?

1. Chinese, Japanese and Indian Universities are releasing more innovative technology research than all Western Universities combined in everything from management to AI technology

2. China passed USA last year in the number of research articles published in major scientific journals.

3. China passed USA and Eurooe combined last year in the number of technology patents granted
>>
MUH MIT ROWBOTS!
>>
买以太坊 buy ethereum
>>
File: india_poo_dog.jpg (334 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
india_poo_dog.jpg
334 KB, 1600x1200
>>53313650
Well no shit they wrote more papers. 1 billion vs 300 million.
>>
>2. China passed USA last year in the number of research articles published in major scientific journals.

>3. China passed USA and Eurooe combined last year in the number of technology patents granted

daily reminder quantity=/=quality
>>
File: 1454603419926.jpg (51 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1454603419926.jpg
51 KB, 512x288
>>53313650
>>
>>53313695
This.

Plagiarism and cheating are pretty much accepted as legitimate practices in Chinese academia.
>>
>>53313650
>>53313695
>>
>>53313650
no one cares about your PooInLoo projects
>>
>>53313746
>>
>>53313730
The strong disdain for cheating on exams always striked me as a bit odd in America. I guess in my country it's more of a "students vs. teacher" approach and cheating is considered more as tricking (or out-smarting) the teacher, and not anyhow harming your classmates.
>>
>>53313778

Cheaters are looked down upon because cheating means you suck and don't have the ability to solve the question without other people's help.
>>
>>53313650
lol even the scientific journals are mostly written by immigrants in the US.

white people are too prideful and lazy.
>>
>>53313778
>strong disdain for cheating on exams always striked me as a bit odd in America
What? You pay to go to college to show people that you know what the fuck you're doing. If all your retarded classmates are cheating through every test then your fucking piece of paper that you threw money at is worthless.
>>
Meanwhile in China
>>
>>53313920
China is still decades behind in race mixing.
>>
>>53313856
>college
I'm not talking about college, but education in general. The attitude I described is pretty much the same from primary school, through high school, to college. Although I must admit that yeah, some people in university get a bit "competitive" and slander anyone who cheats.
>If all your retarded classmates are cheating through every test then [!] your fucking piece of paper that you threw money at is worthless.
The part of the sentence before [!] is not necessary.
>>
>>53313847
>other people's help
>other people
but if I make myself a cheatsheet, isn't it me helping myself?
>>
White people are too fat and lazy. We deserve our downfall.
>>
>>53313650
West was never good at these stuff anyway. It seems just about right that as more people get access to better education they publish more.

US and Europe however realy good at turning stuff into marketable products, and have enough income to actually create a market.
>>
>>53314350

Asian middle class is growing fast. Europe's birth rate is declining.
>>
>>53314402
What is the point of this argument? I hear it everywhere, what are you trying to prove?
>>
>>53314466

Europe is dying.
>>
>>53314499
Earth belongs to the living, why would I feel sad for people's choices? And what does it have anyting to do with the discussion?

Please refrain from using stupid arguments.
>>
>>53314499
>Europe is dying.
we've half killed ourselves so many times before, i lost track

we'll be fine
>>
>>53314499
How kind of you to worry about us.
>>
>>53313778

The strong disdain for learning in school always strikes me as a bit odd in Asia. They seem to only care about appearances of intelligence and standing among their peers rather than actually understanding material and bettering themselves.
>>
>>53314466
he's a shitty /pol/tard provoking a reaction and bump his shitty thread
>>
>>53313650
China is in free fall as well.
>>
>>53315659
And they barely got started
>>
File: we rich now.jpg (237 KB, 1057x793) Image search: [Google]
we rich now.jpg
237 KB, 1057x793
>>53314499
>>
>>53313650
put the poo in the fucking loo chang.
>>
lel
>>
Kaiser "Gas the Yellows not the Jews" Wilhelm II was right.
>>
The future is bleak
>>
There's 2 billion Pajeets and Wongs combined.

What have they contributed to technology?
>>
>>53313768
Christ... I thought this was only a meme
>>
>>53314499
You haven't told us why this is bad.
>>
>>53313998
>The part of the sentence before [!] is not necessary.
This desu family.
>>
>>53313768
That's literally impossible. Source your shit or get out.
>>
>>53313650
>2. China passed USA last year in the number of research articles published in major scientific journals.
>3. China passed USA and Eurooe combined last year in the number of technology patents granted

A great number of those research articles are either plagiarized or straight up bullshit.
Also, patents for cheap shit doesn't really mean much. Name 3 important patents/inventions yhe have made in the last year.
>>
>>53320464
Kill yourself nigger. Publications in reputable journals with high impact factors, not your garbage american journals who get credit simply for having american in the name.

Also regarding patents, the US is the biggest patent troll fucking ever. Kill yourself twice

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XOR_swap_algorithm
>A historical reason was that it used to be patented (US4197590)
>bottomfeeder americucks try to patent and profit from even shit like fucking 3 machine instructions
Can we throw a nuke on that fucking child of a civilization already?
>>
>>53320635
>hurr durr kill urself
>not a even a half decent point brought up
suck more asian cocks faggot
>>
>>53320464
>A great number of those research articles are either plagiarized or straight up bullshit.
Just like in the US? I went to a university, too.
>>
>>53313650
>1. Chinese, Japanese and Indian Universities are releasing more innovative technology research than all Western Universities combined in everything from management to AI technology

I work in academia. You can't publish anything with any mention of a Chinese journal or research that was done in China. Plagiarism and false claims are so common you are guaranteed to be wasting your time.

China's and India's most brilliant minds are doing all they can to secure western passports and get jobs in westerns university. And since I worked with a few of them, let me tell you that almost none of them intend to return to their countries once they set foot in the west.

The "Asian Century" will be the biggest brain drain ever experienced on earth.
>>
that's actually a pretty decent looking black girl
>>
>>53321676
I'm living example of a person going back to China, I know a ton of people in China that go to America only to go back and make big money.

Also if you lived there for awhile you will find out they have way more advanced technology in everyday life, examples being electric bikes and vehicles are very common, as is riding on a one wheel segway looking thing. You can get by exclusively paying by phone using wechat pay unlike applepay bullshit that many places don't accept.
>>
>>53323101
I bet she doesn't have a booty though
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.