[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsecured Webcam Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 80s Retro Typography Effect.png (714 KB, 699x542) Image search: [Google]
80s Retro Typography Effect.png
714 KB, 699x542
I think this guy watches himself sleep
>>
File: 1456134703867.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1456134703867.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
i lost even tho it's not a ylyl
>>
>>53226077
link?

he's cute. I could fap.
>>
File: tgi74g.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tgi74g.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>53226077
>lights on
>angle of camera

I'd say narcissism.
>>
>>53226077
Funny, he looks like someone I know.

He's probably trying to capture a ghost or something, those bastards loves to watch someone sleep...
>>
How'd you find unsecured Webcams?
>>
Who the fuck sleeps with the lights on?
>>
>>53227876
He's faking sleep or just was too tired or just taking a nap and was too lazy
>>
>>53226077
the fuck is up with the file name lil nig?
>>
>>53227846
Fucking google it there's literally hundreds of pages dedicated to cataloging them.
>>
File: philippine nerd house.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
philippine nerd house.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
I've been watching this one webcam occasionally for weeks now.
>>
>>53227846
>>53227903
Can anybody please explain me how this happens? Is it something wanted or do people really create a stream with a webcam in their house constantly sending a video signal on the internet by mistake?
>>
>>53227952
>someone buys an ip-cam (a web enabled security camera)
>they open the necessary ports in their routers so they can watch it from anywhere in the world
>they forget to change the default password/have an ip-cam that allows anyone to watch the feed without a password
>>
>>53227923
He probably knows people are watching him through the unsecurde webcam and he gets off to it.
>>
>>53227846
Insecam.org
>>
>>53227977
I can't imagine someone buying this kind of tool without knowing what the fuck it is and how it works.
I mean, someone I think I should install a video surveillance system in my house but then I think about how autistic it is and how bad it would be for privacy to monitor my own relatives with tapes stored in my own server which will never get out of my LAN.
>>
>>53228028
I wrote an English nightmare
>>
>>53228028
Never underestimate the tech ineptness of normalfags
>>
>>53228004
Didn't find anything interesting in my country, disappoint.
>>
>>53227923
dat arm rest
>>
>>
File: sleep tight gamer.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight gamer.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>53228191
I think its a mini fridge. I'm not exactly sure how many people actually live there. I've seen atleast 3 people use those computers and some women occasionally walk by the camera. Maybe its like a philippine frat house or something?
>>
>>53228225
I've something similar in my house, is a humidificator, basically a fan with a waterfall on the back. Poor man's air-conditioning
>>
File: herewego.jpg (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
herewego.jpg
50 KB, 250x250
Are there any cameras showing you know what?
>>
>>53228459
Can my laptop's webcam send my daily life activity to internet without notice me?
>>
>>53228484
It has the potential to, especially if you have Windows. I just disable the driver when I'm not using the webcam.
>>
>>53227977
>>53228028
About 2 years ago we had loads of fun with a whole batch of ip cams which came with an undocumented admin login.
>>
>>53228509
...or tape it.
>>
>>53228659
A night I was talking with a few girls and we ended up talking about internet and privacy and I said something about the "big brothers" (Google, Microsoft, apple ecc) with the auto picture upload on iphones, location history on androids, the microphone sniffing flaw on Google chrome, the fact that a malware on windows may activate the webcam without triggering the led, the same old stuff we say here. They were actually scared and the next day they all came with a tape on their webcam.
I don't know what did they expect from their devices.
I won't tape my webcam though If the NSA or what else wants to watch me masturbating they can.
If I'll become more paranoid I'll just unplug the webcam and mic from the motherboard. It's more autistic but it looks less autistic.
>>
>>53228838
Could you solder small switch between the mic/cam and mobo to disconnect and connect them? then put that switch on the side of your laptop or something. That would completely disable them but you could also use them if neccessary.
>>
>>53228877
That's even more autistic. But I think I won't miss the webcam on my laptop, I don't use Skype that much and the front facing camera on my phone is better anyway, so for that kind of things a smartphone/tablet would be better anyway.
>>
>>53228225
It's a humidifier
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.