[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /g/ think about the recent FBI Vs Apple over privacy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 499x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 499x436
What does /g/ think about the recent FBI Vs Apple over privacy?

Is Apple is the hero we deserve, etc.. ?
>>
They should have just asked the NSA for their backdoor.
>>
>>53151525

FBI is absolutely right.

>omg guys we're standing vs government!!!x0x0

So many edgy faggots these days thinking that their privacy is the end all non-negociable holy grail in life.

A terrorist has an unlockable iphone and suddenly you think that the government or anyone at all would give a shit enough about you to try and do the same.
>>
File: mylife.jpg (129 KB, 698x332) Image search: [Google]
mylife.jpg
129 KB, 698x332
>>53152221
kill yourself
>>
/g/ is conflicted because they do not want to be seen as having the same opinion as Apple. Also Trump is against such privacy so they don't know what to do.
>>
>>53152237
This.
>>
>>53152237

Another edgy faggot that thinks the data on their device is worth inconveniencing law enforcement, the kind that is trying to make the country safe while you watch anime.

Please, take your katana and sepuku yourself.
>>
>>53152267
lmao pretty much this. Even though siding with apple is the only logical and sane thing to do. but /g/ just can't
>>
>>53152282
I bet you're white.
>>
>>53152267
>/g/ is conflicted because they do not want to be seen as having the same opinion as Apple.
Or /g/ realizes that Apple using this as a PR stunt despite having already provided pretty much everything to the FBI,
and despite the possibility of Apple already giving a backdoor to the NSA since empty words don't prove otherwise;
while the only reason they are denying FBI is since they don't want to lose money and time by having to employ new people to deal with incessant requests from the FBI every 2 seconds.

It's all out of self-interest, rather than people's interest.

/g/ sides with Apple on tackling the precedent, but doesn't by any means regard them as heroes because they ain't.
>>
>>53152292
>speculation
>>
>>53152300
Skepticism is a trait only idiots lack.
And to be regarded an idiot for not being skeptical about a company whose one and only purpose is profit, is a very light regard.
>>
>>53152300
>it takes speculation to assert that Apple will lose stock value by having to throw money and resources at a new workforce to deal with FBIs nagging
Are you by any chance retarded, or just stupid?
>>
>>53152291
>>53152282

Of course he is. He also probably thinks democracy is shit, why would anyone would want free speech if they have nothing relevant to say.
>>
>>53152315
you're right.
>>
>>53152292

They 100% didn't do any of that shit. The FBI nor any law enforcement agency is going to coordinate a pr stunt with a company in order to save face for that company. The FBI is only announcing that apple isn't helping to get public pressure on apple to comply.
>>
File: 1455523131929.jpg (11 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1455523131929.jpg
11 KB, 240x232
>>53152221
>FBI is absolutely right.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/24/technology/justice-department-wants-apple-to-unlock-nine-more-iphones.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0
>>
>>53152348
Who said anything about FBI coordinating?
FBI wants a precedent, Apple wants to use the case as a marketing stunt to show off a noble character even though the nobility is bullshit when everyone realizes they are only doing it to avoid stock value drops.
Apple's fight is right, but by no means noble. They aren't doing it for the people, but for themselves. And it is this difference that defines a PR stunt.
I know this is a bit too complex for your mind to digest, but i'll give you time.
>>
>>53152315

>implying disagreeing with skepticism is the same as saying you shouldn't be skeptical
>tips katana

>>53152291
>>53152338

Oh look, more millenial faggots that think free speech means they are immune from getting dumpstered on by other peoples' opinions about their opinions.

>>53152369

>Who said anything about FBI coordinating?

the post I replied to implied coordination between the FBI and apple.

>be me, respond to post saying apple gave everything to the FBI, but the FBI is still saying that apple isn't complying with their request.

Yes, it does imply.

>Apple's fight is right, but by no means noble.

Apple's fight is interfering with national security with their corporate interests. If you think that is right then your morality is right in line with that of a millenial.

>They aren't doing it for the people, but for themselves.
>And it is this difference that defines a PR stunt.

You have no idea what a PR stunt is.

The fact that you are implying corporations ever do something, "for the people" shows a lack of basic economics. Sorry, the morality you see in anime doesn't translate well in a 3d world.

tip: Don't show off your passive aggressive millenial writing style when arguing (especially on a subject you are clueless on). Your cuck writing style works inside the echo chambers of universities, not in the real world.
>>
>>53152685
>the post I replied to implied coordination between the FBI and apple.
It doesn't unless you have a severe lack of reading comprehension.

>Yes, it does imply.
The FBI is still saying Apple isn't complying with their request because it wants to set a precedent. How does this equate to coordination?
Are you retarded?

>Apple's fight is interfering with national security with their corporate interests.
The right thing is that it is good for the people. The wrong thing is that it is out of corporate interest.
The national security is achieved by not having cancerous foreign politics outside the border of a nation where you have no business siniffing anyone's ass.
Let alone when national security isn't achieved by unlocking encryption when you don't even know how to use open communication to stop acts, see Paris attacks.
If you think this is about national security and not about FBI trying to snoop on innocent people for self-benefits and coercion after being aware of the previous said cases, then your intelligence is in line with that of a millenial born in 2004.

>The fact that you are implying corporations ever do something, "for the people" shows a lack of basic economics.
Tesla sells a car on a loss because they decided to outfit extra layers of steel and exotic metals around the battery to make an IED-proof car.

The PR stunt is trying to mask corporate interest with a charade implications that they are doing it for the people.

Tip: You need some basic reading comprehension and intelligence first if you want to argue. Do your homework and stop slacking on 4chan son.
>>
>>53152741

I'll put this to rest by putting what the post I replied to was implying

see here >>53152292

>Or /g/ realizes that Apple using this as a PR stunt despite having already provided pretty much everything to the FBI,
>PR stunt despite having already provided pretty much everything to the FBI,
>despite having already provided pretty much everything to the FBI,
>provided pretty much everything to the FBI,

So in this scenario, apple cooperates and gives info on phone to fbi.
Also in this scenario, apple decides it can exploit this situation to gain publicity.
Also in this scenario, the fbi decides that even after it has gotten the information it wanted from the phone, it still goes out and says, "apple not helping".

This IMPLIES coordination.

>The right thing is that it is good for the people. The wrong thing is that it is out of corporate interest.

Hate to break it to ya (I assume you are very young, like under 18), but no person, group, or country does anything unless it benefits them. Therefore, apple will NEVER do anything that benefits its customers or "the people" for shits and giggles.

>The national security is achieved by not having cancerous foreign politics outside the border of a nation where you have no business siniffing anyone's ass.

This is one of those statements that falls under brandolini's law; bullshit is easier to create than it is to debunk. And in this case it would take many many hours.
>>
>>53152741

>Let alone when national security isn't achieved by unlocking encryption when you don't even know how to use open communication to stop acts, see Paris attacks.

The irony you fail to see is how many attacks before and after were stopped with what little eavesdropping abilities the french anti-terrorist forces had. You complain about having your privacy infringed, but complain about the government not doing enough when an attack happens.

>If you think this is about national security and not about FBI trying to snoop on innocent people for self-benefits and coercion after being aware of the previous said cases, then your intelligence is in line with that of a millenial born in 2004.

Power always has a purpose, so if not national security why does the FBI want to snoop on people? Oh right, government evil, forgot about that.

Get a clue, calling me a millenial doesn't make you any less of a cuck, all it does is show projection.

You and millions of other self-entitled shits think security, freedom, and social stability can be acheived without sacrifice.

When the next Paris attack happens Jaque, I really hope you think the dick picks on your iphone was worth the lives of those that actually leave their basement.
>>
>>53153194
>This IMPLIES coordination.
It doesn't. It implies FBI wants to set a precedent.
Also Apple gave out cloud info, the FBI got all the flash sticks, it gave all the contacts and content of the phone. The only thing it didn't do is unlock the phone, and is putting down the FBI on this matter on a court level basis means also eliminating any further FBI rights on requests without serious warrant. As things are now, FBI wants warrant-less access and a system to access, which all goes on the bill of Apple.

>Hate to break it to ya
I hate to break it to ya, but i already gave you an example of a company that does something not to its benefit which gave it a loss, for the sake of long-term consumer respect and benefits. Tesla.
I understand you are too young and uninformed to understand that the world is a complex place, and that all kinds of people and companies exists, not only bad ones but good ones too. The world ain't black and white to put it in a cliche way.

>This is one of those statements that falls under brandolini's law
It doesn't really. US spent more money and resources trying to get that oil from the Middle East than they got back, lost morale, and in the process ruined their political reputation with the whole world by bombing 500k innocent "collateral", while also doing the drone shit in Pakistan. Let's not forget the documented coup in Iran and all the shit in South America.
The world hates you because of politics. Corner a dog because you find it entertaining and it will bite back.

>The irony you fail to see is how many attacks before and after were stopped with what little eavesdropping abilities the french anti-terrorist forces had.
None. And the irony of your uninformed unintelligent mind is that the NSA had not one single documented case of stopping terrorism to show to the Supreme Court when they were questioned. They even lied to the SUPREME COURT.

>calling me a millenial doesn't...
The irony is strong within you kiddo. Homework, now.
>>
>>53153281

>It doesn't. It implies FBI wants to set a precedent.

So in this scenario, apple cooperates and gives info on phone to fbi.
Also in this scenario, apple decides it can exploit this situation to gain publicity. Also in this scenario, the fbi decides that even after it has gotten the information it wanted from the phone, it still goes out and says, "apple not helping".

Yes, it is implying coordination for the post I was responding to.

>The only thing it didn't do is unlock the phone

>warrant-less access

You have no clue how law enforcement works or how to read anything except click bait. The fact that you used this term proves this.

>which all goes on the bill of Apple.

Try looking at some of the slides your cuckhold idol snowden leaked. You'll find that a lot of companies are willing to devout man power, and "foot the bill" to help track down terrorists.
>>
>>53153281

>I hate to break it to ya,

I hate to break it to ya, but repeating the opposing sides catch phrases is just awkward. Makes you look like you have low energy.

>I hate to break it to ya, but i already gave you an example of a company that does something not to its benefit which gave it a loss, for the sake of long-term consumer respect and benefits. Tesla.

>Tesla.

I don't think you've ever actually bought a car from Tesla, or a car at all for that matter. The kind of cars that Tesla sells is aimed at people that are upper middle class and higher.

Whatever "long-term consumer respect and benefits" you get from Tesla is better (not by much) than most car companies for that price range. However this is completely expected for ANY company that is new to an industry and wants to build brand loyalty, therefore sales. If Tesla being assholes to people brought in more sales than being nice, they would.

When I say you lack a basic sense of economics, I wasn't being sarcastic.
>>
>>53153281

>I understand you are too young and uninformed to understand that the world is a complex place, and that all kinds of people and companies exists, not only bad ones but good ones too. The world ain't black and white to put it in a cliche way.

Good and evil are words used by children, millenials, and progressive liberals, to describe things they don't know how to quantify.

>It doesn't really.

Yes it does, in your case it really does.

>US spent more money and resources trying to get that oil from the Middle East than they got back.

The fact that you think the US involvement in the middle east was for oil proves this. Don't worry though, you are among many people in the world that believe this myth and claim to be knowlegable on the subject. btw, the US always got a majority of its oil from the western hemisphere and south america. Middle east oil was always very small in comparison.
>>
>>53153281

The US never gave a shit about the oil in the one country it invaded in the middle east, aka Iraq. Btw, the Iraqi government, not the US, has always been the ones that sold oil contracts in Iraq. And when they did sell them it would always be to China and Russia because American companies paid too little.

Now, I know you probably think Afghanistan is in the middle east, but that's why you also need to read up on basic geography as well as economics.

>lost morale, and in the process ruined their political reputation with the whole world

Yes this is the one thing you are actually right about.

You blame the US for the Iraq war and yet the only country (IN THE WORLD) that spoke out against the information that said Saddam had WMDs and would use them, was Israel. Which said no to both.

Germany, France, Canada, Britain, etc, etc blindly follow us and leave us to pick up the mess.

>by bombing 500k innocent "collateral",
>>
>>53153281

The overwhelming majority of civilian deaths were from militias fighting eachother over past political rivalries during Saddam's reign.

>while also doing the drone shit in Pakistan.

Pakistan's gov WANTS the US to do all that "drone shit". The taliban is in areas of Pakistan that the gov cannot bomb on its own.

>Let's not forget the documented coup in Iran and all the shit in South America.

If you understood the cold war, you would see that the red scare was very real. And that under the US puppet governments, tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands died. Under communist governments? Millions to tens of millions died. Not just from purges either, but from shitty resource management.

Iran? We overthrew a communist sympathizing government during the cold war that wanted to "nationalize" Iranian oil. Also Pew poll 2015 showed overwhelming support from Iranian youthes and the generation that lived after the coup and before the revolution.

US foreign policy is one subject that really does take the Bullshit Asymmetry Principle to its extremes. There are many people in the world that believe we did not go to the moon, to debunk the myths takes a much longer time.

>The world hates you because of politics. Corner a dog because you find it entertaining and it will bite back.

The world doesn't hate the US, maybe you do, but tough shit. America isn't a world police force, that implies we're trying to enforce order amongst our civilized equals. No, America is the world's nanny.
>>
>>53153281

There are too many examples to point out, from WW1, the korean war, gulf war, all the way up to the Bosnian Wars, where the US just wants to not get involved, doesn't do anything and suddenly people call us cowards, when we intervene we're suddenly imperialists invaders.

This why I have such a low opinion of foreigners that talk about this subject, they are always, without fail, completely retarded.

At the end of the day your criticisms of America are the exceptions, not the examples to the actions America has done for countries around the world. Note, it is only when things go wrong that people like you bitch and point out flaws.

When China decides not to invade Taiwan for over 60 years, when north korea decides not to try and invade south korea in over 60 years, when the soviet union decides not to attempt to invade western europe in 60 years, when all 5 oceans are secured by the US navy. Even with such a military dominance some countries try to test the waters and are promptly BTFO (see 1st gulf war, one where the US wages war without charge to Kuwait). etc, etc , etc, etc...

ya overall I'd say the US is doing a fucking amazing job at stopping countries from killing one another.

America isn't going anywhere and if America falls the rest of the world is going with us. You take peace for granted, America's occasional fuckups are worth the stability the world has.

>None. And the irony of your uninformed unintelligent mind is that the NSA had not one single documented case of stopping terrorism to show to the Supreme Court when they were questioned. They even lied to the SUPREME COURT.

They didn't lie to the supreme court. If they did there's a thing called purgery, believe it or not the interpretation of you and any other click bait news article you derive your degenerate opinion from is irrelevent to that of the SCOTUS.
>>
>>53153208
>When the next Paris attack happens Jaque, I really hope you think the dick picks on your iphone was worth the lives of those that actually leave their basement.
They were.
>>
All Writs Act? FBI are in the right. Apple has unlocked multiple phones for law enforcement, what's the big deal now?
>>
>>53155259
New security
>>
>>53153208
>When the next Paris attack happens Jaque, I really hope you think the dick picks on your iphone was worth the lives of those that actually leave their basement.
There could be absolutely nothing on my phone and it;d be worth it.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 580x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 580x382
>>53155256
Well said, John.
10 cheeseburgers have been deposited to your account.
>>
Apple will lose in court anyways.
>>
>>53153281

Also, If you did have a documented case, you would have to reveal how it was done. You get to satisfy your curiousity while terrorists learn what not to do. Classic millenial mentallity.

>The irony is strong within you kiddo. Homework, now.

Mimicking another's banter is just awkward to read, especially when you've been so thoroughly BTFO.

But just remember this you barely literate foreigner millenial.

And ya I did write all that just to prove a point.

That refuting bullshit is more time and effort than it takes to create it, technology only accelerates this degeneracy. Especially bullshit created by millenials that grow up on fast paced digital mediums.
>>
John McAfee is the hero we need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl77RcJPqGs
>>
Not sure why any of you care....none of you have anything worthwhile on your phones anyways...not like the fbi is data mining for ad revenue...
>>
>>53151525
>What does /g/ think about the recent FBI Vs Apple over privacy?

Check the archive. There have been dozens of threads.
>>
>>53155393

Millenials think they are more important than they are and love the thought of being Will Smith from Enemy of the State where big bad NSA SPYING ON YO CELLPHONE
>>
>>53155327

Do I know you?
>>
>>53155424
>he actually thinks it's acceptable for anyone but himself to have access to the content on his phone
>>
>>53152267
What's wrong with Apple? Their fans are the obnoxious ones.
>>
>>53155169
>So in this scenario
Apple did give out the cloud date, the phone data. It is not a scenario.
Apple didn't give total system access, and didn't unlock the phones. That is what FBI wants as a precedent. This doesn't indicate coordination, it indicates FBI pushing over the limit on what it wants. Gets a slice, wants the whole cake.
Your reading comprehension is 0.

> The fact that you used this term proves this.
I know some terms are too much for your mental comprehension. Don't fret. I understand you are stupid and uninformed.

>You'll find that a lot of companies
"A lot" doesn't equal "all". You are backtracking because you are stupid as hell.

> However this is completely expected for ANY company that is new to an industry and wants to build brand loyalty, therefore sales.
There i no company in history that you can name which sold a car on a loss. Basics of economics doesn't imply an absolute application of the basic economic rules. They have a wide range of application differing from culture to culture, company to company, and even among management within a company. Go learn some Operative Management 1st year basics kid. One can easily confirm that you don't know shit about economics.

>Good and evil are words used by
What you want to say is that idiots think in absolutes, and considering your previous statements, you have pretty much showed how much of an absolutist idiot you are.

>The fact that you think the US involvement in the middle east was for oil proves this.
You talk basics economics and yet you don't even know the basics of oil price fixing. You should really do your homework. Yeah i'm sure USA was there for WMDs, to arrest Sadam who was made by the USA before to fight Iran, a country where USA made a coup that led to Iran becoming fundamentalist. Your nation is stupid, as are you.
>>
>>53155169
>Israel
Israel hates Iran, it makes sense that they support Saddam through thick and thin.

>the overwhelming majority of civilian deaths
Don't negative the civilian death to Western bombs, documented. These collaterals create terrorism, whereas it wouldn't exist in the first place if the USA wasn't being shit at foreign policy and instead focused on fixing its own shitty country.

>Pakistan's gov WANTS the US to do all that "drone shit"
Hitler tells you to gas the kikes and you will jump and gas them despite knowing better?
So USA is stupid. Gotcha.

>If you understood the cold war, you would see that the red scare was very real.
Ah, the Communist justification. This was disproved already, even the BBC shat on USA's failing justifications for that coup. There was no evidence whatsoever or a scare of the first ever democratic president in the Middle East going or attempting to go commie.
Why didn't you make a coup in India too? Idiot.

>The world doesn't hate the US
KEK. That's why you need to go 1984, because the world doesn't hate you. If there was no hate, there would be no threat alert in the first place.
The US got involved in the Bosnian war to show religious "impartiality" after the shit it did with Iraq and the Muslim world prior to that. It worked. Then shit continued falling apart in 2000s.
The USA is doing such a fine job that it financed the fucking ISIS in the first place and enabled the whole immigration shit happening now that will also destabilize Europe. The only thing USA is good at is destablizing, rather than making other countries stop killing each other.

>They didn't lie to the supreme court.
The hearing of the NSA chief was on tape son. The media can't forge the tape you dumb kid.
Do your homework.
>>
File: 1306801896645.jpg (11 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1306801896645.jpg
11 KB, 251x251
>>53155256
>America isn't going anywhere and if America falls the rest of the world is going with us.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH
The rest of the world survived before USA was ever founded.
The rest of the world survived after USA was founded.
The rest of the world will survive long after USA fractures and gets fucked.

USA doesn't represent Humanity. It is an imaginary institution that is already in chaos itself. The people are fractured, the Mexicans are multiplying more than other races, the world is cutting off USA more and more,
the corporations are moving their HQs away from USA.

Keep kidding yourself though kiddo.
>>
>>53155456

>thinks that making your cellphone only accessible to you is something that should be provided to you

>too fucking lazy to learn encryption, arm architecture, android programming
>just productive enough to bitch about not having an nsa proof phone instead of working towards it

>he actually thinks the cellphone of a high value terrorist is actually as interesting to the fbi as a millenial's cellphone full of facebook likes and selfies

please kill yourself, your millenial mentality is showing
>>
>>53155456
He says he hates millennials, yet he argues against the same ideology the generations before him fought for even more fervently.
I don't know he even understands his own words that he's blasting about.

If his beloved gen from the Watergate years was still in operation today, Obama would have been impeached and brought down 5 minutes after the NSA scandal was revealed.
>>
>>53155553
>ks that making your cellphone only accessible to you is something that should be provided to you
but it is provided to me by apple
>>
>>53155553
>thinks that making your cellphone only accessible to you is something that should be provided to you
There's no reason for it to be any other way. It's a personal device.
>too fucking lazy to learn encryption, arm architecture, android programming
Who ever said that?
>>just productive enough to bitch about not having an nsa proof phone instead of working towards it
I shouldn't have to work to achieve this, everything should be safe from a government agency that shouldn't exist.
>>he actually thinks the cellphone of a high value terrorist is actually as interesting to the fbi as a millenial's cellphone full of facebook likes and selfies
I never said that dumbass. I highly doubt if I had a backdoored phone that it would ever actually be utilized, but that doesn't mean that I should accept that it's fucking there.
>>
>>53155568
I don't understand how someone can hate millennials for not agreeing with something they were not allowed to vote against or have any say in. These programs were set up under the bush administration a lot of "millennials" were not of voting age when these laws were put in place and now that they are they have the right to voice their opinion about these issues. The "boomers" and "gen X" are the ones that made these choices for everyone and they expect everyone to be okay with them.
>>
>>53155553
basically you are saying that a person who wants to go through the trouble to have an encrypted phone (a terrorist) can have that, but a person who has no reason to know how to do that (normal law abiding citizen) can't have an encrypted phone
do you realize how hypocritical you sound?
>>
>>53155669
The idiot thinks that the USA is the blood-line of the world and that individual human collectives can't function and survive without an specific little piece of land with imaginary borders and a name existing.
He's that much of a retarded idiot.
It's like adaptation is a word nonexistent in his dictionary, thinking Humanity can't adapt without USA.
He's that much of a mental case.
>>
File: murica.jpg (75 KB, 610x442) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
75 KB, 610x442
>>53155468

You argue using clickbait articles and speculation.

What's absolutely hilarious about your attempts at rebutting my absolute BTFO of every shitpost you posted, is that you're simply grasping at straws and nitpicking grammar instead of tackling the post itself.

In simpler terms, you're making a molehill and calling it a mountain.

I'm just going to assume you're not even a degenerate progressive liberal millenial, but a low life america hating foreigner from, whatever country it doesn't matter.

I'm going outside to eat delicious bacon cheeseburgers at my local fiveguys. After that I'm going to the range where I will shoot my .556 AR-15 until I have a barrel failure. While I'm gone continue to prove the Bullshit Asymmetry Principle to its fullest. Foreigners that talk about America, especially American foreign policy never fail to live up to this expectation.

Continue to prove my original point of the Bullshit Asymmetry Principle as you shitpost away on the American internet, on an American operating system, using American standards of programming which were compiled to create the free/opensource/proprietary software on your made in China, created by America, computer.
>>
>>53155468

On a final note before I click post on this massive wall of hyperbole and non-american triggering fun, before I head outside to the most free and prosperous nation on Earth.

Just remember that men like this, the backwoods cousin fucker, the dindu nuffin nigger, the wall hopping beaner, the white trash illiterate can't read good bubba, etc, etc, not only protects the freedoms of America, but of yours as well in one way or another.

When, NOT IF, war breaks out in your region of the world. Men like these will arrive by the tens of thousands in the first 48 hours, hundreds of thousands in the following week, and make the ones that started it regret they ever did.

Once the war is over they will help rebuild your country and be remembered as heros by those that lived through it.

And even if that country's future generations see Americans as evil, stupid, lazy, fat, uncultured, uneducated retards, Americans will be there.

Ready to travel, fight, and die far away from home.
Ready to retaliate against those that attempt to conquer their neighbors.
Ready to detter those that dream of doing so.
Ready to protect those that have no such dreams.
>>
Apple has already unlocked phones for the FBI and there are already backdoors. I think it's all a ruse to trick sandiggers into thinking they can do whatever they want on their iPhone.
>>
>>53156100
>American internet
America didn't set up the lines, and America didn't invent it.
>American operating system
He was born in Finland and attended University of Helsinki.
>American standards of programming
British.
>created by America, computer.
Only 2 hardware components are created in America. Nvidia and Corsair. The rest is created outside of it, including Intel which is manufactured in Israel.

>You argue using clickbait articles and speculation.
Documented history and video recordings that are one click away from being seen, like the NSA trial.

>Just remember that men like this
You personally have no achievement in life that have any impact upon the world beyond the 20 meters of your basement. And my country would have continued being the same before and after WW2, irrelevant of whether Hitler continued being or not. Of course, since you pride yourself on knowing geography and history, you may assume a few countries, not that i expect your mental capacity to achieve this.

>When, NOT IF, war breaks out in your region of the world. Men like these will arrive by the tens of thousands in the first 48 hours
Just like you did in Syria, not.

>Once the war is over they will help rebuild your country and be remembered as heros by those that lived through it.
You went through so much of the Middle East, building up those taliban and al-qaeda to fight against commies only for this today to happen, building up iraq against iran only so the 2000's would happen.
Why don't you send some troops into Africa to do some building and fixing? Afraid of the BBC?
>>
>>53155519

>The rest of the world survived before USA was ever founded.

Water is wet, we get it millenial.

>The rest of the world survived after USA was founded.

Everything before 1776 was a mistake. Therefore everything after 1776 is not. So why shouldn't the world survive? Oh wait it got fucking AWESOME after 1776. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, you must be a millenial attempting an insult for the first time.

>The rest of the world will survive long after USA fractures and gets fucked.

Being a millenial means that you believe America is a regular country like all the others. That without America, the rest of the world would function normally without American internet (99% of the worlds economy is tied to this American invention btw).

American military protecting shit
American agriculture feeding shit
American leadership doing shit

The parts of humanity that would survive are small pockets of humans that knew how to Bear Grylls and live without electricity or internet, or even anime.

The MAJORITY of survivors would be nigger tribes using spears barely understanding fire.

Typical millenial thinking when they talk about "survival". Completely cucked and miserable, but hey, we wuz surviving n shit.

I bet you think communism would've been just dandy as well.
>>
>hat without America, the rest of the world would function normally without American internet
British invention. Just like Brits invented the radar which you then begged for before WW2 in case you haven't passed your basic history. It was also the Brits who first emulated a computer's way of operation via their revolutionary setup for the air force operations and management during WW2.

USA not only didn't invent the Internet, it didn't set it up all over the world, and USA disappearing from the world won't magically undo the Internet as an invention, or put a stop to the rest of the world evolving it.

>(99% of the worlds economy is tied to this American invention btw).
99% of the world economy can work without USA. It involves some adaptation and reconfiguration of management. USA going away wouldn't magically make the rest of the world's resources disappear,
and USA going away as an institution wouldn't magically make the resources currently on its land disappear.

Also plenty of the world has Internet that's isolated from American Internet. They manage just fine this way. Less porn, but then again who needs porn if you can have women?

American military is ruining shit.
American agriculture is being banned the way it's going (Monsanto was already banned by the EU in case your dumb ass was living under the rock).
American leadership is seeing corporations move their HQs from USA, Europe and the rest of the world cordoning itself off from the USA, and is looking at a fractured nation that's becoming as unstable as the Middle east.

>electricity
The world ain't connected to USA in terms of electricity.
Germans and Russians are both better engineers than Americans, which is why Americans sought so many of them after the war because American science was too shit. You even gave a japanese Hitler equivalent immunity from genocide persecution to get his studies on biological/chemical weapons.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Losing China as an ally.
>>
>>53156249

>historical revisionists

Nope, if it weren't for Adam Eve we wouldn't even have that, try again.
>>
>>53156965
>documented history is revisionism
KEK.
Try making an argument next time.
>>
placebo...

OP pls... FBI already got from the iPhone what they wanted, but they can't just go to court and say it... they need apple to publicly say that ''yup, we added a fbi backdoor' so they could present the gained stuff as gained through an 'official backdoor' without giving themselves out as having their own (or NSAs) hacky hack used
>>
>>53152361
>fbi supporters say it's just this one phone
>nah applefags you're being paranoid thinking that fbi wants a backdoor
>this story comes out

Statists pls kill yourselves
>>
What about the NSA, they can't get these kind of informations on an iphone ?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.