[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Krystal Key
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
What does /g think of Krystal Lora?
>>
>>52647100
shes a good java programmer but sucks at everything else.
>>
>>52647100
>melanin enriched whores are technology
>>
>>52647100
No idea who she is, and don't care just posting because my penis may be interested.
>>
>>52647165
Beastiality is wrong.
>>
>>52647100
The only thing she really does is try to sell the weird stuff.
>>
>>52647174
But it feels so right
>>
>>52647100
nigger
>>
>>52647174
Hello re.ddit
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
>>52647100
She's hot as fuck and her boyfriend is ugly
>>
>>52647100
She's a nigger, so she's irrelevant, no matter how hard they may try to act white.
>>
>>52647100

Is it just me or are black women who like white cock only hotter? They are way less ghetto and nicer .
>>
>>52650293
>why are niggers that aren't completely nigger not completely nigger
>>
>>52647174
>Beastiality is wrong.
Under the assumption that my duck is white, yeah.

>>52647209
>>52649920
Only a reddit would think he's wrong. Pass the mayo.
>>
>>52651592
I don't have a duck, I got me a dick. Cell phones, what are going do.
>>
>>52647100
Would lick her asshole/7
>>
who?
>>
How do I have sex with this woman?
>>
>>52647100
I would drag muy nutsack over one thousand miles of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.
>>
>>52652989
Never got the idea of that.

I get what they are trying to say, but we live in the era of the internet
>>
Way too much makeup, but I like her reviews. She needs more energy though.

The only reviews that I really enjoy on AA right now are Joshuas (GOAT) and Ash, who is relatively new i think but his production quality is fuckin sick.
>>
>3DPD
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.