[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make tech companies more diverse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>>
>>52639932
nice try microsoft
>>
Fire every white man and hire pajeets and ching chongs. replace the current ceo with the strong independent laqueesha
>>
>>52639932
You don't.
>>
>>52639932

teach african kids to program in javascript
>>
Please don't. Just hire people who have the college degrees, certs and whatnow. If that means only being able to hire mostly white people then so be it.
>>
there is nothing diverse about that image skin color has nothing to do with diversity
>>
Man, I'm moving to murrica so I'm considered 'diverse' for being latino. I just hope my pale skin doesn't disqualify me.
>>
teach niggers math
>>
>>52641050
wow racist much?
>>
>>52641367
I agree with him. The most qualified should get hired. I don't care if they are self taught or whatever, but whoever is capable should be the one to get the job. Not someone who is of a minority for no other reason than that. That shouldn't even be taken into consideration.

Employee diversity is what's racist by even caring about race.
>>
>>52641367
Not at all. I'm just saying that if mostly whites can be qualified to do a job then it would be better to hire them instead of hiring under-qualified people of a different race just to look "diverse".

This is obviously not true as there are many qualified blacks, indians, chinese, hispanics, etc to do certain jobs. I was just saying hiring qualified people is always the better choice no matter what.
>>
>>52641525
>Employee diversity is what's racist by even caring about race.
Dam. I'm gonna write that one down. Well said anon.
>>
>>52639932
Short answer you don't.
Long answer : you're retarded if you can think you can bring diversity in one specific field.

You can't force people to work in a field they don't want / don't like. And you can't force employers to have 50% woman and black people because they can't.
If you want to make things change, you must let the old people dies since they are fucking morons and let the place to the young one, by teaching them that a girl is mostly like a boy when it comes to colours, toys, profession etc.
If you start to change the mind of the people on what a girl and a boy should do on their lifes, sure the generations of today are fucked and will not be as diverse as some fucking SJW wants to force on us, but after one or two decades you'll have diversity in every fucking field.

Or not. Actually I don't fucking care.
>>
Make PR marketing campaigns of stockphotos with little brown people.
>>
>>52639932
Need to add a code of conduct and be inclusive to everyone. IE: The Geek Feminism (GF) community is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
>>
>>52639932
You are now aware that the only over represented ethnic group in tech companies is asians.

So stop hiring asians
>>
>>52639932
by hiring more janitors and secretaries
>>
>>52641099
I'm Portuguese and white as fuck, but my name sounds very brown so I pretend I am Latino.

gets me past a lot of diversity quotas.
>>
>>52641005
acknowledged
>>
Alright, so you wanna know something really fucking crazy? When you raise a kid of any race or gender to believe in mutual respect and equality, they will be a beneficial member of society. A culture of ignorance breeds more ignorance everywhere it goes. People work best when they work together as equals toward a greater goal.
>>
File: usa hamburger.jpg (88 KB, 960x702) Image search: [Google]
usa hamburger.jpg
88 KB, 960x702
>tfw you are not an americuck
>tfw you get to laugh at their expense
>>
They'll become more diverse when women and minority's decide to get degrees in stem.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.