[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tablet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1_MGTX2LLA.jpg (333 KB, 1500x987) Image search: [Google]
1_MGTX2LLA.jpg
333 KB, 1500x987
What's the best tablet and why is it the iPad?

>ITT: Huur Duur not teh iPad cuz apple is bad
>>
iPad mini 1st gen
>>
>>52637917
Why?
>>
Ipad Mini retina
>>
>>52638232
This
>>52637917
It has a disgusting resolution
>>
I'm usually an anti-apple fag, but I do like the iPad. Only reason I don't have one is because I can't watch my Chinese cartoon .mkvs without a file explorer, which iOS doesn't have.
>>
The new iPad mini is really, really great and the specs are awesome. Unfortunately I'm only in the market for something that plays YouTube and Netflix and lets me read comics so it's too expensive for my needs
>>
nexus 9 and tab s2

Applefags can eat a fat black one.
>>
I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad tablet years ago.
It is literally the biggest pile of dogshit I have ever seen.
>>
File: 1389106322155.jpg (223 KB, 646x777) Image search: [Google]
1389106322155.jpg
223 KB, 646x777
>tfw you fell for the ipad meme
>Its awful
>>
I have an iPad Air 2 and it's pretty good. This thing has a good battery life, amazing screen and it's really responsive and stable. Oh and it's also fucking beautiful.
>>
>I don't speak broke nigga
>What's wrong, too poor to get an iProduct?
>Change X? Why would you want to do that?
>OSX/iOS is literally perfect. If you point out any flaws I'll call you a fucking idiot and a poorfag who can't even afford an iProduct.
>>
But I don't think you understand, Apple IS bad.
>>
I absolutely LOVED the Nexus 7, so my bias is naturally towards the Nexus 9.
I certainty have no hate towards the iPad though. It's a nice tablet, however I prefer the iPad Mini. I've never been much of a fan of tablets that are over 8 inches.
>>
Pendopad? You don't need to use fruity products for youtube or netflix... They have 10" version as well...
>>
I heard good stories about jolla tablet as well
>>
The cheapest tablet that can adequately handle 1080p video and pdf viewing is the best tablet.
>>
>>52637827
>postulating an initial open ended question then changing the question to one that seeks validation for your own opinionated answer to the initial question disregarding that the initial question is open ended and has no definitive correct answer
>>
>>52639295
>What is every thread ever?
>>
iPad is the only tablet worth getting because it's the only platform with applications designed to specifically take advantage of the form factor.

Android apps are always scaled up phone applications.

UWP applications hardly exist.
>>
File: implications.jpg (55 KB, 306x234) Image search: [Google]
implications.jpg
55 KB, 306x234
>>52639416 (You)
>Android apps are always scaled up phone applications.
>>
>>52637827
Samsung tab s 10.5. Literally best screen.
>>
Did anyone even get the Pixel C? The weight seems really off-putting.
>>
File: giant lollipop.jpg (61 KB, 1277x677) Image search: [Google]
giant lollipop.jpg
61 KB, 1277x677
>>52637827
>ipad
>>
Xperia Tablet Z4 or Galaxy Tab S.
>>
>>52639416
no they aren't
if android apps are scaled up phone apps then ios apps are scaled up phone apps.
>>
>>52639416
This makes me cringe. Especially when you get image distortion or pixelation.
>>
>>52639800
Google Pixel C
Brandon Chester and Joshua Ho, writing for AnandTech:
The pinch to zoom implementation on Android has always been quite poor, with the zooming not tracking well with the user’s actual pinching motion. In this case, the problem is also that the zoom animation just has an incredibly low frame rate at times, to the point where it’s like watching a slide show. It’s honestly shocking to see these issues on a device designed by Google running software designed by Google.
>>
Literally nothing else on the market for the next two years will ever compare to the samshit lagaxy nope 10.1 2014
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.