[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a 24-hours hourglass? I would like to be more aware
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Hourglass3.jpg (135 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
Hourglass3.jpg
135 KB, 425x282
Is there a 24-hours hourglass?

I would like to be more aware of how I spend my time on a daily basis, and on reason in my mind is an hourglass so that I can see how much time is left in the day and how much is wasted. Question: is there a 24-hour hourglass? So far I have just seen the 60minute ones.
>>
>>52542909
Wow that's actually pretty neat. Wish I had one.
>>
Wouldn't a 16 hour one be more useful
>>
>>52542909
This is what NEETs think about
>>
>>52542927
yes I thought about that and it would also be fine, but everything I can find is far below 16hrs, perhaps its not possible to construct one for 16hrs in a reasonable size?
>>
>>52542927
>>52542953
to add to that: doesn't have to be filled with send necessarily, can be filled with anything.
>>
>>52542966
Fill it with your hopes and dreams
>>
>>52542942
Really? I thought it was all about Linux and anime titties
>>
>>52542909
Just make one yourself. People don't use hour glasses anymore
>>
http://www.hourglasses.com/thc1_005.htm

Not cheap though.
>>
>>52543008
ok then what's the best way of having a constant timer in front of your eyes, something that tells you there is only x hours left today. But no App, I dont want to have my phone or computer running the whole time... is there a light analog timer like a watch that is also designed well and shows nothing but the countdown in big numbers?
>>
>>52542982
This fool is so far gone, he thinks a goddamn hourglass is going to make him more "productive"
>>
File: 2016-01-21 03.15.32 pm.png (196 KB, 253x426) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21 03.15.32 pm.png
196 KB, 253x426
>>52543049
man too bad you can't take them to the library or anywhere, and of course that price. But man they look sweet from a design perspective: would perfectly fit into a minimal-style apartment. Perhaps I will how one of these in my living room someday.
>>
an hourglass isnt going to tell you how many hours ar eleft, but show you theres still a shitload of sand that hasnt fallen yet

and why not just get an electronic timer? I mean jesus christ its 2016

but you will need one capable of hours minutes and seconds. most generic ones are mins and seconds and only go up to 99 mins

you need one that can do HOURS

fuck hourglasses
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.