[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fucking hate kikes, but convince me louis rossman isn'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
i fucking hate kikes, but convince me louis rossman isn't the most based youtuber out
he just shits on companies all video and swears and he still makes fucking bank
i love him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj9RXw6D1H8
>>
>>52542062
Literally WHO
>>
>>52542087
the most legit tech youtuber out imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFWJP5yCujw
>>
> kids today
> thinking youtuber is an honorable title
>>
>>52542062
Honestly, he is by far one of the best youtubers around, but I think his content is heavily underrated because people just don't give a fuck. Despite this, if you listen to his tips and really learn from what he does, you can start making money too as easily as he does. He describes this in his "The tools i have and why i bought them" that he made all of his money from one tool in under 2 hours. Pretty fucking rad guy. His videos are always relaxing.
>>
File: 1445393418645.jpg (14 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1445393418645.jpg
14 KB, 256x256
>>52542062
>mfw I'm not the only one on /g/ who likes Louis Rossmann
He's the most underrated youtuber desu
>>
This is interdasting
>>
I thought he was Italian-American?
>>
>>52542208
>rossman
>italian-american
lol
>>
>>52542251
He mentioned that his family is Italian in one of his videos when he caught himself doing a guido voice.
>>
>>52542275
Hundreds of years ago, Jews and Muslims migrated from the Middle East/Africa up to Spain, where they stuck around a while before the Muslims kicked the Jews out, forcing them to cross Europe by way of France, Italy, Germany, Poland and then finally Russia, leaving settlements along the way. Germans forced many Jews to take on pseudo-German names, and if they handed out the money for it, they got family names with prestige, like Goldberg, which one literally got by paying in gold. It's completely not out of the question for a "native" Italian to also be Jewish by way of ancestry, if his family settled there many generations ago.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.