[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to forum thread >"you must be logged in to view
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: leismora.jpg (63 KB, 420x546) Image search: [Google]
leismora.jpg
63 KB, 420x546
>go to forum thread
>"you must be logged in to view this thread"
>register
>log in
>it takes you to the home page instead of redirecting you to the thread
>>
>2016
>tolerating websites that require you to do anything more than fill in your spam gmail address

nah
>>
>>52507275
>not using fakemailgenerator
>>
File: donarudo.jpg (23 KB, 300x334) Image search: [Google]
donarudo.jpg
23 KB, 300x334
mfw
>>
>>52507285
Using a dummy gmail account is far more convenient.
>>
>I PMed you the solution :^)
>>
>>52507275
Sometimes that forum thread is your last hope of solving the problem you were having, so you have no choice but to get through their bullshit.
>>
>>52507295
Google can still track you with a dummy gmail account so it's useless on a CP site.
>>
>>52507285
good luck with sites that require you to authenticate your account through your email
>>
>>52507305
Why do people do this?
I just see no point to it, even for the one giving help and the one receiving help.
In fact, it makes it harder for the both of them. Instead of just posting the answer on the thread, they have to go the message box and reply to the guy.
I literally never got this. There must be some kind of reason, right?
>>
>>52507630
How about
>"nvm I fixed it"

>thread closed
>>
>>52507647
Well that I understand since I do that as well.
I'm not gonna waste my time teaching other strangers the answer when I already solved it myself.
>>
>>52507682
I strongly advise you to off yourself.
>>
>you must be a certain user class to access this link
>>
>>52507695
I'm not gonna waste more time typing an entire fucking tutorial just to please other people who will never help me back especially since I've already wasted enough time trying to figure out the solution myself.
If I can do it they should probably be able to do it as fucking well.
>>
>>52507737
>I'm not gonna waste more time typing an entire fucking tutorial just to please other people who will never help me back

That's exactly what fuels the vicious circle.
>>
File: IMG_1543.jpg (111 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1543.jpg
111 KB, 500x481
>>52507251
>>
>>52507305
I was looking for a banjo tab recently and found a thread from someone asking for the same.
The one response that had it actually posted it to the guy, as in a letter.
>>
>>52507422
10minuteemail then?
>>
>>52507388
>CP site.
i know this is 4chin but you are fucking disgusting annon.
>>
>>52507251
>You must be logged in to view the link
>You must have 10 posts to view the link
>nvm fixed it
>look in this [completely unrelated thread]
>let me google that for you xDDDD
>use the search function
>no necroing!!!111
wew lad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.