[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw in britain you have to disclose anything including passwords
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1452591740386.jpg (241 KB, 600x953) Image search: [Google]
1452591740386.jpg
241 KB, 600x953
>tfw in britain you have to disclose anything including passwords and disclosure of all online accounts to aid a criminal investigation (whether you are guilty or not)
>not doing so carries a sentence of up to 2 years

Be thankful you live in a better country /g/.
>>
File: sweden.png (201 KB, 680x514) Image search: [Google]
sweden.png
201 KB, 680x514
>>52423661
It could always be worse, anon.
>>
So what if you forget your password and they ask for it, do you go to jail?
>>
>>52423661
>refugees welcome here
>actually wanting people who are so cowardly they would abandon their nation and families rather than stay and defend them.
I see a huge can of worms being opened here,desu.
>>
>>52423737
Yeah.

http://thesovereigninvestor.com/government-politics/uk-forget-your-password-go-to-jail-for-five-years/

Although if you're at that point, the sentence for not handing it over will likely be lighter than for what they'd find if they had it, plus you won't be beaten to death in prison. A worthwhile trade-off.
>>
>>52423795
Jesus...
>>
>>52423737
I'm guessing they have to prove you know it in court. If you indicated at any point you did know it and were not giving it out, the game is up.
>>
>>52423938
>they have to prove you know it in court.
It's a police state, they don't have to prove anything.
>>
>>52423661

They are also investigating online "trolling" so you're probably on their list anon, sell everything and flee to some 3rd world country.
Imagine if that happened in Australia.
>>
>>52423751

Thats not even the issue, the guys he is inviting hate fags so much its ok to murder them.
>>
>>52424493
You can't put the whole of Australia in a prison, anon.
>>
>>52423968
Oh yeah. That's why I'm in gaol right now because the police found me talking about SJW. There is no hiding in a police state amirite?
>>
>>52424493
That's why you troll feminists using a proxy on twitter anon.
>>
File: 1398687580208.jpg (297 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1398687580208.jpg
297 KB, 1462x1462
Oh is this the /pol/ thread?

>calling someone a nigger is a crime in the UK
>mfw
>>
File: my feet hurt.jpg (24 KB, 680x670) Image search: [Google]
my feet hurt.jpg
24 KB, 680x670
>>
>>52424493
maybe that's why the brits sent people to Australia
>>
It's pretty damn bad there it seems. There's this, but they also can't have lewd fanart of hatsune miku. I would probably still store said art on an encrypted disk if I were a britcuck though, because they'll probably cut off your balls and put you on a list after putting you away for god knows how long for the posession of such filth.

At least bestiality seems legal there eh?
>>
>>52425374
Oh sorry, I meant necrobestiality
>>
>>52423661
they tried to outlaw encryption OP your gov is doing the best they can managing their collective mental illness
>>
>>52425390
Only if you're rich. Fucking kids is okay then too.
>>
File: 1385546013235.jpg (42 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1385546013235.jpg
42 KB, 600x600
>>52423661
ALLAH BABAAAAAH! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBFzTISZNCE
>>
>>52424581
The whole of Australia is a prison.
>>
>a guy welcomes immigrants from cultural backgound, who would get stoned, beheaded, and have his dead body dragged by a car to a spot where his body is finally immolated, for appearing like he is in the midst of those cultures

Is this guy retarded? They aren't escaping their cultures. They are escaping a typical tribal/political overthrows while taking their cultures WITH THEM.
Cultural change happens when a people STAY to change their fucking nation. It doesn't happen by escaping it.

The Western world is truly naive, ignorant, small-minded, and has grown stupid to the law of the jungle that mother nature itself demands to exist irrespective of Human intervention.
>>
>>52425600
punitive colony

c'mon they have some class...

it might be kangaroo class but it still counts, just with an exchange rate
>>
>>52423661
>not using a usb to encrypt files
>not destroying the usb as soon as shit goes down
>>
>>52426296
>knowing when shit is going down

this isnt the 1800s
>>
>>52426242

You cunts wouldn't last a minute here. You'd walk out of brissy airport with your chinkpad, instantly get robbed by my mate callum who's fuckin absolute ledge and also the archbishop of bantaburry then you'd go to the copshop to report your laptop havin gone fishin and they'd slap you in the guy and tell you to harden the fuck up then prime minister would walk out of just cuts and call you a weak cunt. Plus the drop bears can smell fear you pooftah.
>>
>>52426224
It's just arrogance, ultimately. They think that they're enlighten and uplifting these people by showing them how great decadent Western society is. In reality they're just handing their countries over to them, which will gradually become just like where they came from. Sadly, it's already too late for most of northern and central Europe at this point.
>>
>>52426367
in the philippines they just put a bullet in your lug

why are your citz so retarded?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.