[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, I'm building a masterrace assembled pc but i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Oldbox.jpg (39 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
Oldbox.jpg
39 KB, 614x461
Hi guys,
I'm building a masterrace assembled pc but i want to use the case of an old computer. You know the classic white-yellow-dirt disgusting pc case that u see in the old school PC ? Yes i loved that.

The question is ... Is there any of this cases that is compatible with modern motherboard ? If not there is any way i can make this work ?

Also feel free to say anithing about this crazy idea
>>
Oy vey. You are a special one, aren't ya?
>>
>>52401468
Poo in loo
>>
Most beige boxes will be BTX form factor, but people have modded them to work for ATX
>>
>>52401468
I use an old Sun Microsystems workstation case. It's fine.
>>
>>52401532
No, i just like it. You are a stupid one,aren't ya?
>>
The motherboard mounting holes have been standard since then but you will have cooling problems and no front USB, and long graphics cards won't fit.
>>
this is the retarded face of sleeperfags everyone

bask in the glow
>>
>>52401567
Says the guy that's too dumb to look up the goddamn form factor
>>
>>52401566
>he gutted SPARC gear for a shitbox build
Nigger what's wrong with you
>>
>>52401614
So you say in lazy, not stupid. That only prove my point dumb ass.
>>
>>52401628
Poo in loo rajheet
>>
>>52401628
Stupid and lazy go hand in hand
>>
>>52401562
>Most beige boxes will be BTX form factor
In what universe? Maybe if you're using Dell hardware as a base.
>>
>>52401468
>master race
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>52401664
You have to be white to post here
>>
>>52401615
It would have collected dust and water damage in some Midwestern warehouse anyway
>>
>>52401641
>look mom i posted this meme again even if it isnt even remotely related! I sure told him!
>>
>>52401468
Drill the stand offs for the mobo, cut down anything that gets in the way of your card, stick the biggest CPU cooler you can and drill some holes for a case fans, you can stick some hard drives with double sided tape somewhere in there
>>
Op here, any site that sell this cases ? I cant find shit
>>
>>52401701
He's referring to the fact that only a skint Indian would want to use an ancient computer case that he has lying around.

Also DESIGNATED.
>>
>>52401878
ebay
now >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>52401690
Was it at least a shitbox like an Ultra 5/10 or a Blade 100/1500? They made millions of those.
>>
>>52401678
I am white, try to think of a better comeback
>>
Some time ago in some other gayman pc thread some anon mentioned a german startup case - building company, which i never heard of before. if anyone thinks, they know what the fuck i'm talking about, please link me the site, because i honestly forgot.
>>
File: 1437247592752.jpg (57 KB, 589x334) Image search: [Google]
1437247592752.jpg
57 KB, 589x334
>>52401468
i have this case.... its white
and yours is yellow :X
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.