[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a Mitsubishi wd-60737 projector screen tv on the side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: tv.jpg (310 KB, 1027x794) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
310 KB, 1027x794
I found a Mitsubishi wd-60737 projector screen tv on the side of the street. The picture is extremely fuzzy, but the sound works just fine. Does anyone know anything about these tvs? Does the bulb just need replaced?
>>
>>52372886
why do you make us google for your shit you fucking athustic sick fuck?

http://www.amazon.com/Mitsubishi-WD-60737-60-Inch-1080p-Theater/product-reviews/B001XUR5EU/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=recent#R3UIRBLV13WV63
>>
>>52372978
blow me. i couldn't find anything about it and figured one of you fucks would know
>>
give it back jamal
>>
>>52373031
why the fuck would i do that? its a free 60 inch tv.
>>
>>52373053
Because it's wrong
>>
>>52372886

/g/ is not your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>>
>>52373053
I suppose stealing is free but it's still wrong.
>>
>>52373770
hey! fuck you guy
>>
>rear projection
>"fuzzy"
maybe it's out of focus?

how about you turn it on and take a photo?
>>
Dont steal shit!
>>
Yes the bulb needs to be replace and it should work. I own one ask me anything
>>
>>52373031
>>52373213
>>52373797
>>52374230

If you leave a TV on the street, it means it's garbage. There are no laws in the US prohibiting anyone from hauling it off. There are laws regarding dumping garbage on the side of the road though. You are expected to have it hauled off, instead of being a nigger and just dumping it off on society to deal with--old, unwanted furniture and appliances aren't new, unwanted, children you know...
>>
Stealing is bad mmkay?
>>
Just give it back to whomever may have owned it
>>
That's it i'm calling the police
>>
That's it i'm calling the police
>>
I want Jamall to give it back to the owner.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.