[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who fell for this meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 4.jpg (710 KB, 1521x1014) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
710 KB, 1521x1014
>there are people who fell for this meme
>>
I recently saw this abomination in a store. Always thought it must be xboxhueg but holy shit, you can't even begin to understand the magnitude of size this thing has unless you have a physical copy right in front of you.
>>
>>52368752
>>52368780
>there are people who are poor
lyl
>>
File: onhub-5.0.jpg (152 KB, 2040x1360) Image search: [Google]
onhub-5.0.jpg
152 KB, 2040x1360
>>52368752

>there are people that fell for this meme
>there are people that fall for the 'Google is the good guy meme'

literally kill me
>>
>>52368752
What are the cons on that phone?
>>
>>52368822
Have you ever been so deep into buyer's remorse that you try to make people who did not buy the same device seem as if they were poor?
Mate, you can get this piece of shit for 250 bucks new on ebay.
>>
>>52368869
>1x1 screen
>no google botnet
>retard replant keyboard
>>
>>52368780
manlet
>>
>actual keyboard
Why should I hate this?
>>
>>52368942
>just because it's different doesn't mean its bad
>well
>would buy it for the keyboard
so no cons at all?
>>
>>52368869

Unusable one handed.

Does me well for a time killer at work
>>
>>52368752
My uncle has one and swears by it, i think it's the stupidest thing ever. I think he sticks with blackberry because he wants to be a speshul snowflake.
>>
>>52368752
IT guy at my job has it - in his hip pocket, the whole time. Looks absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>52369563
>thats_the_joke.jpeg
>>
>>52369560
Why would you need a physical keyboard for a device this small?
>>
File: this fucking meme.jpg (451 KB, 1378x1500) Image search: [Google]
this fucking meme.jpg
451 KB, 1378x1500
i have to think every douchebag that works for jbl has been asked to post fake positives to support this piece of shit
>>
>>52368780
I thought it'd be fuckhueg too, but once I held it, it wasn't all that bad. Not even that heavy, though you do feel it in the hand. I'd never buy it, because it would be too bulky for me to lug around, but the phone itself is solid. And the keyboard is actually usable, and does not feel cramped.

I'd even go as far as to say that it's the most interesting phone in the last 2 years.
>>
I wish it had Android. I'm a diehard Android faglord because muh fart apps and etc

Virtualizing or emulating Android apps always has some niggles or problems, and I'm not interested in that, because Android 6.0 is actually pretty great
>>
>>52374124
Literally the only thing Android has going for it is that it's not iOS or Windows 10. It's still a piece of shit though.
>>
>>52373529
That's pretty typical for JBL.
They're only around due to shilling, always has been that way.

They're the 'professional' equivalent of BOSE.
>>
So are there any actual reasons not to get this phone? I've been considering it for a work/personal.
>>
>>52376658
don't let these memeboys bs you. I have a V10 and a passport and I prefer the passport, but it really does have faults with apps. I can side load most android apps but 5-10% of the time they crash after a few minutes. But if snapchat and shit aren't huge deals to you, the passport is fucking great.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.