[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you get your warez? I cant torrent. Anyone know of any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: danny.png (122 KB, 361x272) Image search: [Google]
danny.png
122 KB, 361x272
Where do you get your warez? I cant torrent. Anyone know of any good direct download sites?
>>
You can't click on a magnet link?
>>
>>52352008
I've seen those but never clicked them. What do they do?
>>
>>52351996
>warez
Are you from 2005 buddy?
>>
>>52352027
It's the only way I know how
>>
File: monkey barber.jpg (77 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
monkey barber.jpg
77 KB, 500x520
>>
File: orange.png (47 KB, 986x860) Image search: [Google]
orange.png
47 KB, 986x860
>>52352042
>>52352650
nice
>>
>>52352777
fuck anime
>>
>>52352019
they make you download through torrent software. Another way to get 'warez' is with IRC, although that is often finicky as fuck
>>
>>52351996
>warrrezzzz
hacking
>>
>>52354012
Well I got some letters from my ISP when I torrented stuff years ago so I avoid using them now

From what I read, magnet links is pretty much the same as torrenting so I think I will pass on that.

I've been using warez forums like warez-bb and tehparadox to get my shit. Its difficult pain in the ass tho.

I have found some sites with direct downloads which works great and is simple but it doesnt have everything I'm looking for and I was hoping there are better ones out there
>>
Warez are illegal. Buy your stuff and support the creators.

No money? Get a job. Oh wait, you're underage. Well, too bad!
>>
>>52354090
I haven't heard of w-bb since 08. I have an account with like 4k posts on there.
>>
>>52354090
>From what I read, magnet links is pretty much the same as torrenting so I think I will pass on that.

It's the exact same thing. You could try to use a VPN, try getting one from Germany, Iceland or even russia, china or other countries that don't care about torrents. Some VPNs are safer than other. Avoid everything from America, it is the most unsafe and surveillanced place in the world. Also avoid most of Europe (except Iceland and Germany), even if countries like Switzerland have good privacy laws they are rethinking those laws now because privacy is important in sharia and encryption and privacy is viewed as a islamist plot to take over Europe. (except in Iceland and Germany)

Or you can start torrenting on a "private tracker" that normal people don't have access to. There is oftten a "private tracker" thread on this board where you can get a way to get in. Some private trackers are super difficult to get into, but they often have more stuff than is available for the general public and in better quality. If you plan to do this a lot then it might be worth it to get into one of these closed off clubs. Even easier if you can provide some music, movies, books or software yourself. But it's expected that you seed everything and the other people will check if you do. Easy to be thrown out again.

> I've been using warez forums like warez-bb and tehparadox to get my shit. Its difficult pain in the ass tho.
>>
>>52354187
And support American wars with the tax dollars that the creators make? Giving money to tax dodging large corporations is ok, they give the absolute minimum possible. But a normal indie dev gives a lot of his income in taxes which is used to murder children.
If I want to pay someone to murder children then it is better to do it directly rather than indirectly.
>>
>>52354090

stop using huge open trackers like tpb or kat for hot, new releases.

i've been on ipt for years and fucking crush it with nonstop downloads.

i've moved and used three different isp's and i've never heard a peep from cox cable, comcast or time warner, aside from the single time that i got impatient and downloaded something from tpb instead of waiting a few days for it to roll out on ipt.

and i'm a guy with 40TB+ stored on a nas, plus fuck knows how many files i've had to delete to free up space in the past.
>>
>>52354090
Dude, wtf, everyone knows you can only torrent without protection in truly free countries.
wth were you thinking being that reckless?

Countries where you can't safely torrent without protection:
the whole western world except netherlands and maybe the swedes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.