[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy is releasing videos every single damn day of the week.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: photo.png (281 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
281 KB, 900x900
This guy is releasing videos every single damn day of the week.

When will he burn out?
>>
Is it Linus Tech Tips?
>>
>>52346656

Well, probably not for a while since he needs to keep busy in the cuck-shed.
>>
At least he's not applefag
>>
His job is youtube. No way about it, consistency is necessary or youtube fucks you over.
>>
Considering youtube videos pay peanuts per million, if he doesn't pump out 3 videos a day, him and his tranny "wife" (the same way Michelle Obama is a tranny and the president is secretly gay) wont be able to afford payroll and the rent for that warehouse they're in.
>>
if that's the guy who made linux how come he never mentions anything about linux on his show
>>
>>52346656
He employs like 10 people to do the shit work for him at this point, his job really isn't that difficult.
>>
>>52346790
lol
>>
>>52346656
When /g/ stops posting about him all the fucking goddamn time jesus christ
>>
>>52346781
that subtle, unrelated anger tho
>>
>>52346781
How do these nigger youtubers make money? Seeing as adblockers are used widely by people, even millions of subscribers won't mean a thing.

What is the payment policy of Google with Adsense?
>>
>>52346656
Whats wrong? I'm enjoying the videos he releases
>>
>>52346865
>How do these nigger youtubers make money

By making shady as fuck deals with companies for third party advertisement.

half of /g/ knows more than the entire employed staff of linustechtips

His older videos before he started a company were way better. Now he just shit posts.
>>
>>52346856

It's very related. Someone got screwed out of a decent job because he went nepotistic and hired his husband (you will never convince me that "she" is a woman. She's got a bulge just as big as Mitchell, I mean Michelle, Obama.)

And a staff that big? Who needs it? I just laugh whenever stories come up about him worrying about how much debt he is in and how he's tethered to NCIX and does their videos for the paychecks even though he despises that company
>>
>>52346656
ANOTHER VIRAL THREAD "HATING" HIM AND SAMEFAGGING WITH DIFFERENT IP TO KEEP THREADS BUMPED ALL DAY
FUCK OFF LINUS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.