[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/, did Nvidia/Microsoft just cuck me? I formatted my drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (243 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
243 KB, 1680x1050
/g/, did Nvidia/Microsoft just cuck me?

I formatted my drive because I was running low on space, and didn't really care for whatever I had on it, so I reinstalled Botnet 10 and suddenly every video game looks like shit.

For some reason, it doesn't seem like anti-aliasing is even attempting to enable itself. I have everything maxed out in Nvidia Control Panel except for anti-aliasing which is set to application-specific (since it tends to fuck with things if I enable it as an override/enhance)

I've tried reinstalling DirectX and my Nvidia drivers (and even rolling back to early drivers), but everything still looks like ass.

Pic related.

(Yes, I know /sqt/ exists. I feel that this might need more than /sqt/ advice, though.)
>>
Had same problem with ETS2, the problem is the scaling setting in the graphics options.

It was set to something stupid like 39%.

Set It to 150% or 200 if your pc can handle it.
>>
>>52267126
Jesus, you might be right, actually.

Tried Half-Life Source and the anti-aliasing is definitely working there. Don't have a lot of games ATM since I'm redownloading them, but this seems to be the exact issue.

I feel like a dumbass. Thanks for the advice!
>>
Use SGSSAA in DX9 games.
>>
>>52267138

It's certainly the problem in ETS2 for sure. I can guarantee you that. Launch it, change it to 200 percent.
>>
euro truck dont even has proper antialiasing modes just post processing shit
>>
>>52267070
> botnet 10
that's your problem, go back to 8.1
>>
>>52267181
>euro truck
Why does this shit even exist seriously.
>>
>>52267070
>botnet 10
Install botnet 8.1 enterprise faggot
>>
>>52267529
>got a Logitech G29 just to play ETS2

I live my life to the fullest.
>>
>>52267070
What's up with the file name?
>>
File: 1450960757153.jpg (9 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1450960757153.jpg
9 KB, 290x290
>Nvidia

Have fun with your meme drivers
>>
>>52267070

>Driving Volvo
>>
>>52267529
It's a niche game. The problem is for one christmas there were a few joke threads by a guy who posted screenshots of him playing and mocking the game. Of course for redditors posting on /v/ it was serious business, to the point they told the producer of the game to release it on steam so they can buy it (yeah, these people actually wanted DRM over DRMfree copy). And that's how the whole ETS2 faggotry started.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.