[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know /g/, i just realized something crazy. From the perspective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 8
File: HighLinus.png (307 KB, 659x704) Image search: [Google]
HighLinus.png
307 KB, 659x704
You know /g/, i just realized something crazy.
From the perspective of both of them (PDP and Linus) utilizing the same monetary method (YouTube) to gain income, i have now gained respect for PewDiePie as an individual. In the process, by comparing Linus to him, i have now learned to treat Linus as the bottom layer of a trashcan in terms of individual value.

PewDiePie actually had to have the top scores in order to get into Industrial Economics and Technology Management at Chalmers University of Technology, and still managed to gain good grades before dropping out to pursue his YouTube career for better or for worse. Despite that, PewDiePie doesn't act like he has superior intelligence, he doesn't bullshit. He still goes and reads books in relation to his job now in order to get good at it.

Linus on the other hand, is an educational failure. He doesn't know shit about math, physics, chemistry, anything technology related. Yet he acts like he knows technology, even though he is nothing more than a label reader. He is good at marketing/shill speech. However as far as respectable speech goes like formal speech or intellectual speech, to compare him to Wendell from TekSyndicate for example, it's like comparing cow dung to a gold nugget. As far as expecting Linus to take up a book and finally get tech educated so his channel finally grows some legitimacy as a tech channel, it's a laughable expectation at best.

One proved he had brain and potential to pass respectable academia, while he doesn't flaunt the intellect he has.
The other doesn't have a brain or potential to pass respectable academia, yet he play-acts tech literacy while fucking up so much in the process (like the latest server idiocy).

I think i'm going to ignore and drop the matter of LinusRetardTips from this day onward, as if it didn't exist. Hide all the LTT threads, and purge my YouTube history and filter Linus out. If anything, that channel teaches people how to fuck themselves over when buying.
>>
>>52247102
You don't belong here. Please fuck off back to /v/.
>>
>>52247114
Don't be mad Linus. Just because you lack any tech education doesn't mean you can't pick up a math and physics book in the future. :^)
>>
>>52247124
You don't belong here. Please fuck off back to /v/.

I wish you 80 IQs would just shoot yourselves.
>>
In the age of youtube, attention = money.

Linus here, thanks for the free advertising :)
>>
>>52247133
You can tell me what to do when you actually manage to pass a 1st year of any STEM Uni. Till then, you can go have fun with your Linus crew imagining how it feels to be tech-educated when you are not. :^)
>>
>>52247143
Jesus, you're literally too stupid to know how stupid you are.

Please fuck off back to /v/ and never come back.
>>
"Hurr durr, a guy READ something, and this IMPRESSES ME!"

Fuck
off
back
to
/v/
>>
>>52247102
Self-confidence is rarely a bad thing, but for once, I think Linus just has too much of it

I mean, he's living his dream and shit, so OK, but still
>>
>>52247102
pdp is a genius and a genuine good person. i mean clearly his videos are meant for a younger audience, but they're good clean fun and he doesn't take himself too seriously. of all the people to champion as the star of a new media era, i think we could have done a whole lot worse.
>>
>>52247102
to be fair linus does know a far bit about tech. Just the wrong types. If its consumer stuff hes your go to guy but the second you start going enterprise he is hopeless.
>>
>>52247155
Why are you so mad anon? Doesn't it prove how stupid you are when you attempt the same thing over and over again expecting a result that will never happen (me leaving)?
>>
>>52247182
Fuck off back to /v/. 'tard.
>>
It's the weed smoking that screws up Linus. You wouldn't believe the retarded shit that happens when you try to repair something when stoned.
>>
>>52247143
Some one obviously is a second year. Also what is a STEM uni? Are there unis that just do STEM subjects? And what about degrees from Cambridge? Arent they all arts degrees?

I agree linus is a lable reader. Its all the dumb shit you said around that, that made you sound stupid.
>>
>>52247194
>when you try to repair something
I doubt Linus even knows how to solder shit properly, or ever repaired an electronics board.

For practical tech application, best to look up Louis Rossmann.
>>
>>52247190
Why are you so mad /g/?
>>
>>52247201
>Are there unis that just do STEM subjects?
Are you stupid? The world is larger than your country.
>>
I looked up his linkedin, the cunt doesn't have any formal IT education

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/linus-sebastian-578a0752
>>
>>52247201
This.

'tard, listen up. Smart people aren't impressed by someone merely being smart. That's our "normal." You being impressed that someone has half a brain and your incapability to instantly recognize that Linus is... cute... just shows how far down the ladder you are.
Go away. You don't belong here.
>>
>>52247278
Who cares?
How old are you?
>>
>>52247114
>Please fuck off back to /v/.
I hope you are aware of the irony in your post, because the only thing overlapping Linus's interest in science and technology are video games, as he lacks any STEM education whatsoever.
You should heed your own words.
>>
>>52247456
>he doesn't understand about life
Please fuck off back to /v/, child.
>>
>>52247190
>ABLOO ABLOO HURR DURR I DOENT LIEK UR OPNIUNS SO YOU HAVE TO FUCC OF TO /v/

Mentally retarded faggot.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>52247791
>Hey guys, I think PewDiePie's dick is bigger than Linus'! Since I think this, it must mean my dick is bigger than Linus' too! EVERYONE LOOK AND SEE HOW BIG MY DICK IS! SEE HOW SPECIAL I AM FOR HAVING AN OPINION OF ANOTHER?

There's a reason I'm telling you to fuck off back to /v/, child.
>>
>>52247874
>LE LINUS IS LE BETTER THAN LE PDP ANYONE ELSE THINKING DIFFERENT THAN ME MUST FUCK OFF TO /v/ WITH HIS BIG DICK

This is why I told you to fuck off to reddit,3 year old autistic kid.
>>
>>52248532
You really don't get it. You're the only making a thing about Linus. You actually think it means something about you.
I'll give you a hint: it does. Just in exactly the opposite way you were hoping.
>>
Everyone in this thread has extreme autism
>>
>>52248591
I tried watching Linus once,it was horrible.

I tried watching one of PDP's clips (the "fabulous" one),and I laughed my ass off.

I don't know how you understand that I make a thing of it. I'm another anon than the one you were replying in the first place,try and check the IPs if you want/
>>
>>52248632
Which has nothing to do with OP being a fool who doesn't belong here. If you don't understand that, you don't belong here either.
>>
>>52247102
>The other doesn't have a brain or potential to pass respectable academia, yet he play-acts tech literacy while fucking up so much in the process (like the latest server idiocy).

You pretty much just described all GNU/Linux in that one sentence, which is also the reason /g/ loves this dumbfuck so much.
>>
>>52247102
FUCK
OFF
BACK
TO
/V/
>>
>>52248676
Neither do you for participating to a bait thread.
>>
>>52247177
This so much
>>
>>52247102

>Watching "tech tubers"

What are you, 12?
>>
> i have now learned to treat Linus as the bottom layer of a trashcan in terms of individual value.

does this not tingle everyone's troll senses? or is OP just replying to himself pretending to be mad? wtf happened itt?
>>
>>52248591
OP here, you are responding to another anon, maybe multiples of them too. So that takes care of your "only one" part of this discussion.
My main argument's main point is discrediting the idea that income gives Linus legitimacy as a person since there is no other substance going for him (like tech literacy), which i made fairly well by comparing PDP to Linus in terms of how both individuals gained the same thing as well as how they are going about with it. One studies and improves himself, the other one fucks up constantly.

As far as the idea that criticizing Linus has anything to do with my self-worth goes, i am a chemical engineering student who is in love with what i do no matter what income i get from it in the future.
You are the only one trying to make this a personal dick waving contest, child. I'd tell you to go back to /b/ considering your shitposting bonanza, but i think even /b/ is too good of a place for you.
>>
>>52247102
10/10 blog post.
>jelly of all of his youtube money
>>
>>52249269
>a guy who speaks positive of one guy loaded with YT money to dis another one, must be jelly of Linus's YT money
Are you the kind of guy who installs CPU fans on the back of the case as case fans?
>>
>>52247278
I looked up his linkedin, the cunt doesn't have any formal video game playing education

https://www.linkedin.com/in/felix-kjellberg-0a983445
>>
>>52249301
You're an insecure faggot who thinks that by praising someone, some of the glory you give to them rubs off on you, and that dissing someone raises you above them.
"PewdiePie has a big dick! Acknowledging that someone as great as him has a big dick means I have a big dick too! Linus is dickless. See how big that makes my dick, too!"

They're both just youtubers, faggot. Neither has any more value than the other. You being too dumb to understand this illustrates just how far you are from belonging here.
>>
>>52247102
nice b8 a lot of /g/ fags fell for it

i r8 your b8 8/8 m8
>>
>>52249889
Actually PDP has value, while Linus doesn't.
As far as the first half of your post, don't project your own faggotry onto others.
What you have to say about me is irrelevant because you are irrelevant, and no matter how butthurt you are about me and my words won't change the main point i have given.
At best you are pissing in the wind and the wind is blowing it back at yourself.
Grow out of your pseudo-intellectual attempts at psycho-analysis in an attempt at feeding your superiority complex. You had your first psychology class in highschool and now you are big about it and think this thread is an easy target for your teenage superiority fantasies. It's a nice little game, but stupid and pointless in the end as the main argument stands, and what people talk about me is irrelevant as after this thread is deleted i will be just another anon you might as well be praising in another thread without knowing it.
This is why i said even /b/ is too good of a place for you.
>>
>>52248984
>tech tubers
For one to be a tech tuber, one actually has to have tech literacy.
PDP is an entertainer, while Linus is a stupid shill.
Nobody mentioned is a "tech tuber".
>>
>>52250051
"PewdiePie has a big dick! Acknowledging that someone as great as him has a big dick means I have a big dick too! Linus is dickless. See how big that makes my dick, too!"

Your praise of PewDiePie to try to attach yourself to his coattails is laughable. Face it, both of them have accomplished more in their lives than you ever will in yours.

You're trying to wrap yourself in fanboyism. We get it. Now leave.
>>
>>52250605
I don't understand your obsession with dicks. Well, i do in fact.
But you can think whatever you want. So long as my argument stands, i don't care why you hypothesize i made it.
If you want to continue with your Ad Hom, by all means do. You are achieving nothing by trying to make this into a personal jerkfest, as this is an anonymous board where individuals like you and me don't matter as far as our image goes.

I can only assume you are too used to the Reddit system where you battle every day for rep points for your username since you have no personality in reall ife, and now you are migrating that autism to this site in the way you are now.

Make me leave little Freud. :^)
>>
>>52247102
He runs a company and makes money off of it, stop being a jelly poorfag
>>
you son are a retard. That huy is son to a big Tv-Media whore, so he just got his digital world created for him.

By watching, discussing and promoting such jeweries you are confirmed as a cuck,

Goy
>>
This is the best bait I've ever seen on /g/. It's perhaps slightly too obvious for it to be hailed as perfect bait, but it's pretty damn close.
>>
>>52247791
you do realise that by ">>>/reddit/" you're doing the same "FUCC OF TO /v/" right?

you cannot be this stupid
>>
>>52250971
You have no argument, only opinions. You think the way you've arranged your opinions declares something about you. It does, it just isn't what you think.

You were hoping we'd all dogpile on Linus with you. But we didn't. Because this is /g/, we're mostly adults here, and adults don't define themselves by others. (other than conservatards who need their ethnic boogymen to give them a feeling of self-worth.)
>>
>>52247102
>The other doesn't have a brain or potential to pass respectable academia, yet he play-acts tech literacy while fucking up so much in the process (like the latest server idiocy).
Which is exactly like anyone on /g/.
>>
this thread is cancerous as fuck
>>
File: dyel cable monkey.png (4 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
dyel cable monkey.png
4 MB, 2208x1242
>>
>>52251263
>You think the way you've arranged your opinions declares something about you.
No, i am not as shallow as you to make self-declarations on an anonymous board as it is pointless due to the nature of being anonymous.
As i've said, you are too used to username fagging on reddit. This isn't reddit. You think you are accomplishing anything beyond giving my thread more attention, but the truth is that this is just a pass-through thread to make a point for future threads, and give other anons more reason not to make threads about Linus on /g/ where he is over-posted, or more efficiently shit on Linus when the threads do happen. And i'd say it is successful.

As far as whether people will dogpile on Linus, you are the only one in this thread making personal attacks because you lack any arguments towards the main topic. A pointless diversion attempt. As far as others go, they are entitled to their own opinions.

I did enjoy this childish game though. Keep it up, maybe your high-school teacher will be impressed with your attempts at psychology little Freud. :^)
>>
>>52252470
You were successful at showing just how out of place a /v/irgins is.

"PewdiePie has a big dick! Acknowledging that someone as great as him has a big dick means I have a big dick too! Linus is dickless. See how that means my dick is bigger than his?"

"PewdiePie has a big dick! Acknowledging that someone as great as him has a big dick means I have a big dick too! Linus is dickless. See how that means my dick is bigger than his?"
>>
>>52252711
m8, i think your brain has been broken. You deleted your replies 2 times now in order to fix them out of hurry, probably from your butthurt fury, and you keep repeating the same sentence hoping it will become true if you repeat it enough times.
This is just sad m8. Just sad.
>>
>>52252733
And now this is saved as copypasta for the next time you show up.
>>
>>52252746

>>
>>52252746
>>

>>
>>52252778
>See how that means my dick is bigger than his?

Pretty much everyone's dick on /g/ is bigger than Linus. He went for a chink wife because he could never satisfy a white woman after all. Your copy pasta is flawed.
>>
>>52252915
>not wanting too breed with superior asians and having children with 140 IQ

go fuck you white trailer trash whore girls
>>
>>52252915
>doesn't know about 2.5D
You need to leave. Now.
>>
>>52252941
The children will only have 140IQ if the father can genetically support it. But i'm afraid your IQ, and the IQ of Linus, will hold back the final result and limit the potential by a big margin.
>>
>>52247143
>>52247124
>>52247102
I dislike Linus just as much as the next /g/entooman, but this OP is (hopefully) a troll/bait post, if not... damn. I hope they were not serious because the shit they are saying in this thread makes me upset knowing that someone that stupid exists.
>>
File: 1305741743001.png (136 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1305741743001.png
136 KB, 428x510
>>52252941
Asians have high IQ precisely because they haven't been stained by genetic trash like yourself. Go kill yourself cracker kek.
>>
>>52247102
>Yet he acts like he knows technology
He has openly said many times that he doesn't understand anything about tech
>>
>>52247102
Is this some sort of pasta?
>>
>>52253049
>He has openly said many times that he doesn't understand anything about tech
You are mixing up Wendell with Linus. Wendell admits stupidity. Linus is the stupidity.
>>
>>52253074
>You are mixing up Wendell with Linus.
I mean Logan.
>>
File: salty flavour.jpg (133 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
salty flavour.jpg
133 KB, 500x500
>All this people getting salty over how one guy earns his money.

What have YOU done, shitstains? at least he's employing multiple persons, makes videos which are educational for normies and is basically doing what he wants.

PDP does a whole different thing. Only thing in common is that both are on YT.
>>
>>52253109
>makes videos which are educational for normies
Your post would have been good, if you didn't make this mistake. This one mistake cost you your potential great moment on /g/.
>>
>>52253135
They are, I could easily link some techquickie to me mum and even she would get some of the stuff.

I'm sure many sperglords here would nitpick his/their videos to hell and back, but you have to consider they are made with the lowest common denominator in mind.
>>
>>52253182
They aren't. Your mother would be fed misinformation and then you would have to fix the buying remorse, or the impending tech fuckup that his quickies induced.
Besides that, the techquickie series is something Linus hired a special writer for, and didn't do anything himself except parrot what was written.
The same writer mind you that tried to shill a book and ummama bumama spiritual bullshitting as a solution for Carpal Tunnel if i remember correctly.
>>
>>52247102
>PewDiePie actually had to have the top scores in order to get into Industrial Economics and Technology Management at Chalmers University of Technology, and still managed to gain good grades before dropping out to pursue his YouTube career for better or for worse.
>dropping out to pursue a youtube career
>from a top level course that youre getting good results in
>respectable
>ever
He's just a different kind of idiot.
>>
>>52249438
Woah, woah. He spent four years at Chalmers and didn't graduate?
>>
>>52247102
>>52247124
>>52247143
>>52247175
>>52247182
>>52247212
Fuck off back to >>>/v/, Pewdiepie
>>
>2016
>poopdiepie
>>
File: cpu soldering.jpg (51 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
cpu soldering.jpg
51 KB, 536x536
>>52247204
He can barely solder a CPU
>>
>>52250992
He runs a shilling company
Basically a conviluted marketing department that they pay for in free hardware
>>
I like linus vids he has a good.personality for it and desu idgaf about his bavkground as long as his vids are entertaining
>>
>>52247102
>success breeds jealousy
>>
>>52254223
>if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear
>>
>>52247102
>guy does what he likes (building computers and generally fucking around with them) for a living, even created a company to do this with mates
Of course he's not a tech genius or anything like it, so fucking what ? The guy makes entertaining videos, what else do you need ffs
>>
File: cereal_guy_w1.jpg (192 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
cereal_guy_w1.jpg
192 KB, 2560x1600
>>52247102
>I have no respect for a man that in his twenties built a respectable company that provides well paying jobs for several other young men while having an asian wife and fathering 2 kids.
>written from my mothers basement
>>
>>52254507
Holy fuck, this
>>
>>52254462
>entertaining videos
The only time Linus's videos are entertaining, is when he fucks up.

>>52254223
Linus is actually constantly on the edge in regard to finances. His people are paid poorly as fuck because he gets poor as fuck revenue, and they even admitted it.
The only thing they have going for them is the occasional sponsorship and shipped free hardware. Not exactly enviable given how let's players on JewTube get more in monetary value in free games, than Linus does in hardware.

Apart from that, i get more money than Linus does working as operative management at the airport, which isn't as grandiose a job as it sounds.
Meanwhile, my grandma, peace on her soul, had a revenue of $2700 a month working as a cleaner at Mandalaybay in Las Vegas. She got more money as a cleaner than Linus does with his gig. Let that sink in before you accuse people of jealousy.
>>
>>52254507
>well paying jobs
Are you stupid or did you miss the part where he pays them all poorly which Luke even brings up in one of their Wan shows and Linus admits?
>>
>>52254507
>>52254507
>>52254507
>>52254507
>>
>>52254553
>I don't find his videos entertaining so they're not
Just fucking say that you don't like it, no one will blame you for having different taste
Why do you have to be an asshole about it
>>
>>52254615
I never said his videos are not entertaining, i said they are entertaining in a specific situation.
Why are you so buttmad about which part of them i find entertaining, that you have to go twisting my words despite my reply being clear for all to read? Why do you have to be an asshole about it?
>>
But you know, the people who are really pathetic are the ones who e-stalk e-celebrities and post about it on 4chan.
>>
>>52254574
Did they bring up numbers or are you just assuming that they were being completely serious?
>>
>>52253344
In swedish uni you finish in 5 years. Usualy 3 years + 2 years master
>>
>>52254507

What has his wife got anything to do with this? It's nothing to be proud of. She looks like a back door slut from outer Cambodia.
>>
So he's a salesmen.
So fucking what.
>>
>>52247102
nice blog fag
>>
>>52254740
So he did 4/5 of the time and then gave up.

No matter how you spin it he should have completed it. If for nothing else than having it in his Resume.

Having "I went to University for four years and didn't get a degree" isn't something to be proud of and it doesn't look good to potential employers either.
>>
>>52254832
>he actually believes Linus has to submit another resume during his lifetime
>>
>>52254832
If i started making mad dosh like he did i would quit too oO the last year is basically a formality anyways.
>>
>Chalmers university of technology

Literally what
>>
>>52254659
>i said they are entertaining in a specific situation.
Meaning they're not entertaining the rest of the time, hence the rest of my post.
If you don't like it don't watch it. Just don't ruin it for everyone else
>>
>>52254875
Shhhh, let euros pretend their universities are worth anything.
>>
>>52254727
Minimum wage in Canada, with some missing payments even. They were being serious.
>>
>>52254868
>linus
>>
>>52254896
>>52254875
Why is it important that your school name is famous? Isn't it more important that your grades are good?
>>
>>52254895
>Meaning they're not entertaining the rest of the time, hence the rest of my post.
Oh, so you are moving goal posts because you are buttmad. Ok, got it.
>>
>>52254896
Why does it matter if the US has 10 excellent universities if 99.9% of the population won't study there anyway.
I'd rather have ok universities 50+% of the population can enroll in (and that also don't have fucking women's studies)
>>
File: dying of laughter.jpg (44 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
dying of laughter.jpg
44 KB, 400x388
>>52247102
>you have to get a fancy degree to "know stuff"

That's why you're in your mom's basement posting on a Mongolian board and why Linus is getting a million per year.
>>
>>52254937
If your school sucks your grades won't matter.
>>
>>52255075
That sounds stupid to me. You go to a famous school and get bad grades and someone else goes to a non-famous school and gets good grades. Apparently, it's magically better to go to a famous school.
>>
>>52255124
It's not stupid. Famous schools get famous because they have higher standards.

Or mass shootings.
>>
>>52255044
>Linus is getting a million per year.
I guess that explains why he had to Kickstarter and beg for sponsorship packages in order to buy a shitty office space that he even self-admittedly got ripped off on,
while paying his crew Canadian minimum wage which is basically enough money for a few rifle bullets in order to hunt bears and deer for survival.
>>
>>52255168
>Famous schools get famous because they have higher standards.
Why would they have higher standards if they all use the same textbooks and the same theories? There is no mysterious knowledge that you can find in a famous school that's hidden from the rest of the world.
>>
>>52255232
Exams are harder. It depends on the staff.

Some countries outsource exams to ensure an equal level for everyone, but not everyone.
>>
>>52255168
>Famous schools get famous because they have higher standards.
Most of them have low as fuck standards actually. They get famous for the architecture and the equipment/laboratories/facilities they provide.
Sadly it is pointless to have all of that if what is passing through your University is shit, much like a supercar is worthless if you feed it shitty gasoline.

And there is nothing worse, absolutely nothing worse in the whole fucking world, than the elementary and high-school level education system in both UK and USA.
The systems that are supposed to be building a proper foundation for the "famous" Unis to actually fulfill their full potential, rather than squander it on trash material.
>>
>>52254976
>you are moving goal posts
No I'm not. Please reread.
>>
>>52254086
The big difference is he actually earns a living
>>
>>52255414
Any idiot can learn a living.

This is /g/, not /biz/. Rep here doesn't depend on your income, that's /biz/ shit.
Here, you rep depends on your tech literacy.
And even a fucking car repairman is more respectable than Linus on this board.
If you think income is an argument, go back to fucking >>/biz/
This is /g/ - TECHNOLOGY
>>
>>52247194
I smoke basically everyday and I do my job as a data engineer pretty well >>52247194
>>
>>52255510
Who here has built a machine capable of running 7 instances of Crysis 3 at 100 fps on ultrawide monitors though
>>
>>52255961
If anyone has built one, they will be actually playing shit on it.
Linus doesn't even fucking play the shit he makes rigs for. It's all a marketing gig for him.
>>
>>52247102
I do like it when he fucks up his storage server and loses all his data + not having any backups.
>>
>>52255961
give me the money and I'll shill one up for you.
>>
>>52256106
>Linus doesn't even fucking play the shit he makes rigs for. It's all a marketing gig for him.
Yeah no shit
The point of the show isn't building things the dumbest nigger can put together in half an hour like the average /g/ poster, it's building interesting or funny stuff, no matter what it's going to be used for
>>
File: bunny-cat.png (299 KB, 444x579) Image search: [Google]
bunny-cat.png
299 KB, 444x579
>>52247102
Fantastic, thank you for your well versed and properly written opinion, OP. Now, can you pass the shitjug or are you getting carpal tunnel again?
>>
>>52256357
Wendell builds interesting stuff that can blow minds up with how he thinks up utilization.
Linus on the other hand doesn't build interesting stuff, he just builds shit with many parts. Kind of like a kid who instead of building something intelligent with LEGO blocks, instead relies on quantity.

That's the difference between a tech literate guy being given hardware to experiment,
and a dumbfuck shill being given hardware.

The madman Wendell even built a fucking smart-fridge for fun.
>>
The amount of low IQ gaymin Linus shills on this board is astounding
>>
>>52256429
>Linus on the other hand doesn't build interesting stuff, he just builds shit with many parts
Like the bomb case PC or every scrapward wars PC ? Sure brah whatever you say
Listen, since you're gonna keep consideering your opinions as facts I think we're done here
>>
>>52256574
Any idiot with a garage and a few free days can build custom cases that look cool.
The fact that you think that is impressive proves that /g/ has lost what little practical application intellect it had to the /diy/ board. Kill yourself.
>>
ITT: ad hominem, ad hominem and some more ad hominem
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.