[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question of the day: Do Beats owners deserve to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 20160104_193543-1-1.jpg (3 MB, 1756x2412) Image search: [Google]
20160104_193543-1-1.jpg
3 MB, 1756x2412
Question of the day:
Do Beats owners deserve to die?
>>
>advocating that consumers of junk electronics deserve to die
at least when religious zealots talk about this stuff they think there's a higher purpose behind it. brand zealots are all of the frothing madness with none of the stakes or justification behind the frothing.
>>
> implying sennheiser's "german engineering " meme is any less shameful

just admit you hate niggers. i know i do.
>>
>>52226288
You're right. I do.
>>
>>52226313
atleast sennheiser has good bang for buck.
>>
ATH-M50 master race
>>
>>52227056
>niggerbass
>>
YES.

FUCK OFF NOWADAYS BLACK METAL.
>>
> TFW I got one for free 3 years ago
> all these people spending mad money for music headphones and hates on mine

I just had to switch the cable a few times, other than that they're great
>>
>>52226254
Best HEADSET for under 100€ any1?
Dont wanna start a new thread just because of this question and my old one just died.
>>
>>52227213
They don't have niggerbass you nigger
>>
>>52226254
no i prefer to watch them be cucked out of pocket by the jobs and live with shit gear.... and enjoy it
>>
>>52227510

M50s are just beats that don't sound as bad, don't convince yourself otherwise, senpai.
>>
>>52227367
Qpad QH-90
I would say this
>>
>>52227835
Okay, I think I'll still go with the rebrand of the QH-90 (the HyperX Cloud II) just because of the peripherals. I kinda need an external soundcard anyways, since I'm sick of switching plugs when switching from speakers to headset. And I know, 7.1 is shit but it seems to be optional on the Cloud 2.

Other than that, they are the same price and seem to be the same hardware + software (expect the soundcard stuff, I'll see how that works out.) Worst case scenario for me is, 7.1 is really shit so I wont be able to use the external sound card and buy an internal one (which I have to do when buying the QH-90 anyways).

Did I miss sth.? Btw. thx for the reply.
>>
>>52226254
>complains about shitty meme headphones
>uses shitty meme keyboard
>>
>>52227367
>headset
Why don't just jam knives in your own ears and a pair of knives to everyone who has to listen to you on voice chat
>>
>>52227938
You can still get the HyperX Cloud I, they are stereo and pretty the same
But dude, get more opinions about whats good. Go outside and test some Headsets, its always just another ones subjective opinion on the internet
>>
>>52228173
>why not just
Because I dont have the money to buy decent headphones + a decent external mic (pref stand mounted). 100€ is the absolute maximum of what I can spend right now and there doesnt seem to be any other option than this or something similar.
Anyways, fuck off, not everyone has rich parents.

>>52228181
Im living in the middle of nowhere, next tech shop is about 50km away. Cant really go out and test anything right now. Im pretty sure I can return them if they are that bad but I'm also pretty sure they wont be horrible.
>>
File: 44cvbhg.jpg (100 KB, 622x650) Image search: [Google]
44cvbhg.jpg
100 KB, 622x650
Sony MDR 7506 are pretty nice...
>>
>>52228256
>i don't have money
Are you retarded ? Headset is shit value for money, it's like saying you go out to restaurants instead of cooking, because you're poor
A decent mic (like the cable clipon zalman) is couple of $, while any headphones you will buy with the leftover money will be better than ANY headset, mayne except the sennheiser one, but it costs a lot
>>
>>52226288
>actually comparing sennheiser to beats
You are fucking stupid you know that?
>>
why are people keep buying snapheissers eventhough they know that they will break after 1-2 years?
no matter what model you buy or how much money you pay, the headband WILL break. Iam so fucking amazed that all those snapheisser schills dont care, do they really have snapheissers cock so far up their ass?
ffs
>>
>>52228345
Because not everyone is as hamfisted as you, maybe turn down your retard strenght when handling hundred and upwards $ worths of equipment
>>
>>52228366
why are you talking like I have a pair of snapheissers, I would never buy them, Iam not retarded.
tell that to like every other person who bought them, its not like I pull that shit right out of my ass. read some reviews, the first question usually asked is if the headband is made ouf of plastic...
>>
>>52228318
>cable clip on mic
>only non absolute utter ebola-trash tier clip on mic on german amazon costs 50€
>expects me to buy a 50€ mic which wont be better in any way
>talks about value for money
We get it, you get a hard on every time someone whispers "audiophile" in your ear. Thank god I don't give a shit about that. All I want is a decent, working headset that doesn't make me poor.

Also
>sennheiser
>again: talks about value for money
Opinion discarded. Two times. fuck off already.
>>
>>52228401
>non absolute utter ebola-trash
>wants to buy headset for that premium™ sounding microphone that cost 12 cents to make
>doesn't buy zalman clipon mic that is like 5$
>disses sennheiser HEADSET for being shit value for money, when it's pretty much the only headset that is not complete and utter shit
Nah cunt, you fuck off, go and buy your razer or skullcandy shitphones and listen to that gorgeous 7.1 surround sound on closed back headset
>>
>>52228345
This is total bs
>>
>>52228760
no its not, why should I pull this shit out of my ass.
they arent called snapheissers for nothing, anon.
>>
>>52228507
>wants to buy headset for that premium sounding microphone
No I fucking don't. l2read.
>>
>>52228507
recommend me a headphone that goes with the clip on mic, then. Wanna see what audioplacebo people value as a "good" headphone.
>>
>>52227056
>that nonexistent soundstage
Even beats have better sound stage faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QUU8ZISDXc

In a blind test everybody says they're better than some other well regarded headphones.
>>
>>52227056
Why do people convince themselves their budget headphones are any good? I don't get it.

They're rubbish, you faggot. They're utter garbage. That's fine, but don't go around claiming they are good, you utter faggot.

Even using headphones is a sign of being a complete pleb and knowing nothing about how good music can sound with good speakers and a good stereo amplifier.
>>
>>52228181
Hyperx cloud a shit. Tried 3 of them and everytime the microphone picked up all sounds from the left ear cup. Never had this issue with other headsets or headphones with clip on mics
>>
>>52226276
He's just speaking figuratively to suggest that Beats owners are stupid and regressive.

I hate morons like you who take things literally for the sake of feeling right.
>>
>>52229026
Takstar hi2050 + Zalman mic
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.