[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want a new monitor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 81PQQOa5OgL._SL1500_.jpg (106 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
81PQQOa5OgL._SL1500_.jpg
106 KB, 1500x1000
Hi all,

I want a new 27" monitor, preferably 2560 x 1440. Is this resolution going to stick around a long time for monitors? I was looking at this one, and was wondering what your thoughts would be/if any of you had advice:

BenQ GW Series GW2765HT
http://www.amazon.ca/BenQ-GW2765HT-27-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitors/dp/B00KYCSRSG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451880239&sr=8-1&keywords=BenQ+GW+Series+GW2765HT

On this pc I mainly code, watch youtube, and do some casual gaming, so I don't care about 1ms response times. I mainly care about color and resolution. You think this is a good monitor? I am in Canada btw. Also, I am using an nvidia 750ti if that matters.

tl;dr is BenQ GW2765HT worth $500 CAD?
>>
bump please help
>>
>>52223510
Get a asus pb278qr.

Best monitor I have ever had. IPS 1440p with Amazing Color. Trust me Its fucking good.

I think 1440p is the best resolution, I have a 4k monitor and I like my 1440p more. 1440p is the perfect resolution imo.
>>
>>52224159
Ouch, it's like $300 more though :S
>>
>>52224159
>>52223510
You can also check the reviews on youtube about the Asus PB278qr monitor. Its Literally the best monitor out now for 1440p/Color/Features/Built Quality.

I would stay away from BenQ since I have had 2 which had really bad built quality. It put me off from the company.
>>
>>52224182
Worth, Every, Penny. This is the type of monitor that you would use for a lifetime. Its not something that you use for 2 or 3 years, Its something you use for 7-10+ years
>>
I currently use two Asus pb278qr and one Asus PB279Q as my main. Im telling you man you dont know what your missing. Colors look very nature while gaming, Literally no ghosting, that BenQ monitor you linked has some ghosting apparently checked some reviews out on it.

At the end of the day, its up to you bro.
>>
>>52224191
>>52224205
Hmm, I will definitely check it out, thanks guys! The BenQ wouldn't last long though?
>>
>>52224246
It will show wear after use of 2 years. Plus BenQ customer service is shit compared to Asus. If you get a dead pixel after 2 years your pretty much fucked. At least Asus even after 5 years will repair your product for a easy $50
>>
I actually found a ASUS PB278Q for not much more than the BenQ, is that a good option, or should I stick with the ASUS PB278QR?
>>
>9 posts
>2 IPs (3 after I make this post)
Don't listen to that Asus shill OP. Also, /g/ is not your tech support board, so you can fuck off too.
>>
>>52224331
how did you find that there were only 2 ips?
>>
>>52224486
it tells you the ips if you have a 4chan account
>>
>>52224584
Ahh I see...

So what type of monotor yo ahve
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.