[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so slow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 14
Why is it so slow?
>>
needs more ram
>>
>>52213396
Any PDQ made in the past 5 years can process a Chip and Pin transaction in 10 seconds or less. It's then down to the speed of the operator and cashier.

Now fuck off to the current Chip and Pin thread and stop trying to shitpost just for new arguments.

>>52213155
>>
>>52213396
needs a better cpu chip.
>>
>"It's sending ___ to the botnet."
>>
What is slow about it?
>Insert card
>no delay
>types in pincode
>2 seconds later it is done
>>
>>52213676
People are too retarded to use it.
They take the card out before it's done reading, have to start transaction over.
They take 30 seconds to figure out how to insert it into the reader.
They still try to swipe the magnet strip, then get mad that the machine requires their chip, then argue that it takes too long.
They complain that the screen presents multiple language options.
They complain that it's supposed to be faster than magnet strip while standing there with a half finished transaction.
They refuse to read prompts, making the cashier do half of it for them.
They refuse to sign when prompted.
People are fucking retarded.
>>
>>52213737
>People are fucking retarded.
Not people.
Just Americans.
Every other nation on Earth has adopted it without issue. Because people just accept that it is a new standard. It's not going anywhere despite their complaints. And it's there because it's more secure than a simple Magnetic strip.
>>
>>52213737
I've waited 20 seconds after inserting the card for it to scan
>>
>>52213737
This. Been working in retail for a while and people are so fucking dumbfounded when they make pretty stupid mistajes on there own. Shit makes me rage senpai.
>>
File: americans1.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
americans1.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>52213737
only in america
>>
>>52213782
>more secure than a simple Magnetic strip
I was in America a few years ago to visit some friends. We went to the bar and my friend would pay with his card, just swiping it and not having to type in any code. The bartender would say multiple times, try and swipe it again, nothing happened here. He got home to a huge amount of money taken from his bank account.
>>
>>52213737
>>Amerifats are too retarded to use it.
>>
File: eurofags be jelly.jpg (59 KB, 587x446) Image search: [Google]
eurofags be jelly.jpg
59 KB, 587x446
>>52213782
>>52213814
>>52213815
>>52213823

>buttmad eurotrash having to make everything about America
>>
>>52213814
>LOOK MOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>52213859
Europe has had it for 10+ years without any issues.

America has had it for less than a year and all of you fat people don't know how to press a small button.
>>
>>52213814
Those aren't American plus you stupid jealous foreigner
>>
>>52213737
At the Kmart I work at the registers haven't been updated to use chips yet. I'll find out how painful they are eventually
>>
File: murricaneagle.jpg (222 KB, 1500x1331) Image search: [Google]
murricaneagle.jpg
222 KB, 1500x1331
Why is it so slow?
>>
>>52213859
America is one of a dozen countries that do not accept Chip&Pin as a standard, they intentionally do not roll it out. It is a problem.
>>
File: americans.png (902 KB, 800x790) Image search: [Google]
americans.png
902 KB, 800x790
>>52213910
>>
>>52213737
One of the terminals I used didn't help. I knew I had to insert the card and leave it in there until the transaction was complete, but the Rite-Aid I went to must have the most retarded PoS terminal I've ever seen.

I inputted the card and then quickly afterward it said on the screen; "Transaction Complete." So I took the card out.

Apparently just because the terminal says the transaction is complete, does not mean it's actually complete.
>>
>>52213801
>>52213396
The chip is having a dialogue with the companies server. The server sends a random set of numbers, the machine uses your chip to change those numbers, and the server is like "yup those are the numbers it should have sent back"

It's just a bit more traffic than the system used to take, so places with trash internet or bad wireless terminals might take a while longer
>>
>>52213967
>>It's just a bit more traffic than the system used to take, so places with trash internet or bad wireless terminals might take a while longer

Lol it takes like 5 seconds in Sweden. I guess Amerifats really have worse internet than Australians.
>>
File: PokemonSmartCards[1].jpg (15 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
PokemonSmartCards[1].jpg
15 KB, 500x216
>>52213906
>America has had it for less than a year

bitch, please
>>
>>52213782
There was retail chaos in the UK when it was new, m8
>>
>>52214032
U.S. banks and credit agencies only began issuing them in 2015.

You could request one with an EMV chip if you were going overseas, but they certainly didn't give them out.
>>
Problem is, Half of the retailers with chip readers dont have them active.

So you spend at least a few seconds asking them "do i need to swipe or?"

Maybe in 5 years when everyone is switched over this wont be a problem.

Also, you'll swipe your card at a place with a chip reader, knowing its turned off, but since you last visited they turned it on. That's happened to me a few times.

It IS slower than swipe, Having done this maybe 100 times it IS slower.

Dont give me any excuses, its slower. With no errors it is on average slower and more clumsy. Im 6'2 and have to continually bend down to see the damn chip reader slot (or if it even has one).

So from my point of view, its slightly slower on average, the chip readers can give a false positive as to when you pull the card out and for tall people its ridiculous to have to bend down to put it in....
>>
>>52213932
Americans getting all upset over a picture. Yes, they're that stupid.
>>
>Europeans
>Mm, it's safer so we should definitely implement this as a standard as soon as possible

>Americans
>HURR FUGG U M8 THIS SHIT IS SLOW GIMME ME SUPA SIZED FRIES AND KFC FRIED CHICKEN OH AND MY COMPLEMENTARY SHOTGUN HURR DURR IMMA BRING DEEZ FRIES TO BOBBA J JUNIOHHHH DIZZ SHITZZZ SLOWW AS FUUUCK
>>
>>52214052
Because banks rolled them out before retailers had upgraded their PDQ terminals. It was a breakdown of communication and the banks complying with the government order to the letter.

The trail implementations went well however.
>>
>>52214093
Those are European plugs. Get over it.
>>
>>52214060
Chips just seem to be slower no matter what. I've used my new card in about a dozen places and it always takes about 10 seconds or more after I've inserted the card.
>>
>>52213396
France here, it takes 2 seconds unless you have a visa electron that requests credit check every time. Then it can take up to 10 seconds max. What are you talking about ?
>>
>>52214102
The "safety" issue is non-existent. Card cloning is practically unheard of in the real world. 99.999% of credit fraud takes place online with no physical card present.
>>
>>52214128
Yes, they are slower. ive had the chip reader mess up multiple times with prompts saying "take card out" when it wasnt even done. So we sit there over one full minute with a line building up dealing with this kike shit...

This is all so the kikes loose less money when your card gets stolen because now they can say "look it cant be cloned! it must be the real card and ergo, the rightful user used it"!
>>
>>52214057
>but they certainly didn't give them out.
Most "world" cards from the past decade have had chips in the US but no retailers here used the chip readers.
>>
>>52213932
>they're drinking american beer
>that means they're american
>tfw bongs don't even know what a real license plate looks like
>>
>>52214060
its slower because the readers are pieces of shit, in europe they take legit <2 seconds or even <1 second if the store has a stable connection
>>
>>52214176
>Card cloning is practically unheard of in the real world.

Are you smoking meth?

Do you realize how god damn easy it is to clone a card? a non chip card obviously.

I have a citi credit card, one day I checked my account, transactions for Victoria secret and a bunch of other clothes stores as well as Chipolte Mexican grill.

This means they cloned it and went on a spree in a mall.

turned out that a local gas station got busted for installing card skimmers and selling the information to scammers.
>>
>>52214177
>This is all so the kikes loose less money when your card gets stolen because now they can say "look it cant be cloned! it must be the real card and ergo, the rightful user used it"!
Are you literally retarded? The user is never responsible for credit fraud. That hasn't changed since the U.S. has moved to EMV. What has changed is that until stores move from the old mag stripe readers to the chip readers, the stores will be responsible for reimbursing the funds instead of the banks.

However if the store has a chip reader terminal, it's not responsible for any credit fraud, just like it is currently. That's the monetary incentive to get the stores to upgrade their fucking decades old PoS terminals.

And trying to clone an EMV card is worlds more difficult than a mag strip.
>>
>>52214233
The user can easily be held responsible if the evidence is against them.

The EMV chip makes it so you cant really clone a card, your card issuer can turn around and say "hey, you have the only card valid for the account, so whyd you buy all this stuff?"

See?

It is literally anti consumer.
>>
>>52214306
>It is literally anti consumer.

>Makes it harder for their money to be stolen via card cloning/skimming
>IT'S ANTI CONSUMER, SEE, LOOK!

I'm having a hard time putting 2 and 2 together here, mind helping me out?
>>
>>52214306
You don't seem to understand retard. Unless the banks have literal proof - like a fucking video - of you handing you over your card to someone else, the user is not at fault. The card holder is always innocent unless the banks can provide actual, irrefutable proof that you're not. The liability laws in the U.S. have not changed at all for the card holder.

I don't know how much more fucking obvious I can make it. Go read the liability transfer yourself you illiterate shit. Now the EU had a few years there where the banks were indeed blaming the card holder for the credit fraud - because they believed it was impossible for it to happen. But after a few years of that bullshit, the governments finally wised up and realized that it isn't actually impossible to use an EMV card, just much harder.

We avoided that entire middle step here in the U.S. and just stuck to using our same old liability. I can't make it any clearer for you - you are literally full of shit.
>>
Um these things are significantly slower than the swipe card. I'm not too stupid to use it as some people claim. You put the card in the slot, wait about ten seconds, it says remove card, and it prints a receipt. It has nothing to do with me.
>>
>>52214378
Good post apart for the "Um".
>>
File: 1400385612747.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1400385612747.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>52213396
they are still using chip and pin
in 2015
>>
When retailers first started using it a couple months ago in the US, the handshake really was slow. You'd put the card in, and it would say "wait" or something for at least 1 minute before completing the transaction.

Now it's a lot better. The handshake process takes the same amount of time as swiping.

So to OP and others who say it's slow: it shouldn't be slow anymore. If it is, blame it on the retailer. Half of the retailers I use still haven't even switched to their chip readers, even though they have one at the register.

>Insert card into chip reader
>"Oh sorry sir, those don't work yet"
>remove card
>swipe card
>>
>>52214451
Wegmans has had the new chip readers for fucking months now and they're still not enabled.

And the other local grocer - Tops - has finally upgraded their new PoS terminals within the last 2 months and guess what? When they upgraded, they didn't even include a new chip reader for fuck's sake.

I hope they enjoy having to pay out for credit fraud those retards.
>>
>>52213396
Its not, americans are just using old outdated systems
>>
>>52214437
what is this semon demon
>>
File: 1400388523824.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1400388523824.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>52214508
>>
Didnt burgerstan end up removing the need to enter a pin code to use the chips too?
>>
It's not it that's slow. It's the time it takes to communicate with the bank. It's about as fast as a SIMcard
>>
Wow, they exist for years in my country and only now 'Murica is getting them?

Get a load of those fags.
>>
>>52214467
>Wegmans has had the new chip readers for fucking months now and they're still not enabled.
I see this in so many big retailers. Brand new readers. EMV reader not enabled.

So fucking dumb.
>>
>>52214437
>>52214525
>filenames are not Jewish-piano.webm
>>
>>52214437
>>52214525
i can hear the kachunks. such wonderful machines
>>
>>52214532
Yes, sadly, we did. Because my fellow Americans are so retarded, they decided to only enable chip and sign instead of chip and pin. 3-5 years down the line though, they're going to enable the PIN part as well.
>>
>>52213809
>works retail
>calls other people dumb

kek, just refold those clothes i picked off the shelf and unfolded even though I knew I wasn't going to buy it.
>>
>>52214532
uh, ever since ive been using my many various credit cards with chip theres been no need for a pin...

why would I need a pin? its not a debut card.

Also, baby steps, cant just go from easy peasy swiping to chip AND pin. People would riot.

You dont upset your cash cow...
>>
>>52214592
For some reason I think that might be making things even slower for them. Can you imagine what would happen if they tried to use it abroad where they had to use it properly?
>>
>>52214603
>why would I need a pin? its not a debut card.
And here we go.
>>
>>52214378
And the only time of the year that the delay would be a problem would be Black Friday.

If your time is so valuable that 10 seconds means anything to you, then you're severely deluded.
>>
>>52214607
I think their reasoning was that, since Americans adapt to change about as well as a cat to water, they only implemented half of the changes. Once that gets fully fleshed out, they'll introducing the second half.

Chip and PIN is more common in the rest of the world, but just finally fucking moving to an EMV card is a big step for the U.S. credit card holder. Chip and Sign is less secure, but I don't see an issue with using it in Europe for example. It'll still work in any chip reader over there.
>>
>>52213435
>Any PDQ made in the past 5 years can process a Chip and Pin transaction in 10 seconds or less
/Thread

including wireless ones
>>
File: 1446417371685.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446417371685.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>Europe: The Webm
>>
>>52213815
>He got home to a huge amount of money taken from his bank account.
which is when you call your cc company or go to their website and click 'report fradulent charge'

wow

so

hard
>>
I'm getting the impression burgers also think chip cards arent for debit as well.
>>
>>52213396
It's not?

From the time you press ok and send your pin to the time you are prompted to take your card back is normally about 3s if you time it.
>>
>>52214607
>Can you imagine what would happen if they tried to use it abroad where they had to use it properly?
I don't have to imagine. I have two zero foreign transaction fee cards because I do travel abroad, and it is a problem. In many places, having a Chip and Sign is just as useless as having a card with no EMV chip at all.

>>52214650
>Chip and Sign is less secure, but I don't see an issue with using it in Europe for example. It'll still work in any chip reader over there.
Not true. In many places in Europe, if you don't have the PIN part enabled, the reader simply won't accept it.
>>
>>52214205
if it takes more than .15s its slower
>>
>>52214737
>in Europe, if you don't have the PIN part enabled, the reader simply won't accept it.
Sounds reasonable for security
>>
>>52214683
He couldn't. Not enough "Evidence" to support.
>>
>>52214649
found the euroneet
>>
>>52214766
PIN is theft protection.
In case gypsies grabs your wallet.

IMO if Americans are stupid enough to disable it, it's their problem just let them lose their money.
In any case it's not the stores problem.
>>
>>52214016
large country with 100 year old infrastructure will do that.
>>
>>52213435
>10 seconds or less
fucking slow.
>>
>>52214762
>if it takes more than .15s its slower
I worked at a place that took 14s to run a swipe transaction. It was great I'd walk away go do something for 10s then walk back. Customers had this look of OMG I'm going to complain and get this guy in trouble... only to then notice that the printer just started to spit out the receipt.
>>
>>52214809
>large country with 100 year old infrastructure will do that.
Works fast in Canada.
>>
>>52214437
can you divide by zero with one of those ?
what happens ?
>>
>"insert card"
>hold card over the machine for literally half a second
>2 seconds later it's done
pay pass master race
>>
>>52214809
It has nothing to do with size or age.

In Europe it's also fast when you're in a different country.

America just has shit internet because of capitalism.
>>
>>52214841
It prints out about 15 lines then "Fuck you, cunt"
>>
>>52214800
In America, you never have to pay for fraudulent charges with credit cards, like ever. I've never heard of a case where a fraudulent charge was not quickly reversed.

I'd honestly feel safe just handing my card to someone on the street, worst case is I have to spend 10 minutes on the phone with the credit card company.
>>
>>52214766
>>52214800
It is reasonable. It's really dumb to have an EMV without a PIN. Just steal someone's card and swipe away. Thieves are just going to get something quick; by the time the signature is checked (it's not done at the time of swiping), they already got all the stuff they wanted to buy.

>>52214800
>IMO if Americans are stupid enough to disable it, it's their problem just let them lose their money.
>In any case it's not the stores problem.
Well, really it's more the bank's problem.

That's kind of the issue with Amerifat banks. They got so good at credit card fraud detection and reimbursement that an entire industry was built upon it. Prior to getting my EMV cards, if someone were to steal or skim my Amex GP, Amex would detect it within minutes or possibly hours (and confirm via phone that it was fraudulent) and have a new card red-eyed to me by 7am the next morning. Most of the time the charge wouldn't even go through.
>>
>>52214800
end user is not responsible for fraudulent charges in America, since the EMV change if the transaction wasn't EMV but was a swipe the business is liable. otherwise the issuer absorbs the loss.
>>
i haven't used chip/pin in years
>>
>>52214850
>America just has shit internet because of capitalism.
It's not Amerifat internet in general. It's the credit card network's infrastructure. It's old as fuck. Some places (tons of places) use dial-up for their credit card readers, for example, or ISDN for large places. On the server side you also have bottlenecks because they're old as fuck servers handling these requests. These servers were fine with the relatively low load of magnetic stripes, but EMVs do require some power, and even just double the transaction complexity means double the server power (and it's more than double).

It's just a huge failure on Amerifat banks' part to keep with the times. They all saw it coming and they all ignored it. It really had nothing to do with the Amerifat consumers.
>>
>>52214996
>dial-up for their credit card readers
that takes me back
>>
>>52215028
>that takes me back
To dark, dark times....
>>
>>52214649
I mean it's a little awkward standing there with a customer for ten seconds every time while they're waiting for their card back. I have to make the same stupid joke everytime.
>>
>>52214996
>double the server power (and it's more than double)
yea, but you can't just walk down to shop and get a machine more than twice as powerful as a 386DX-33 for cheap

... right?
>>
>>52215070
Hardly, if it takes longer than the normal time, then it's time to start cracking the jokes.
>>
I barely use chip auth nowadays, I use contactless pay pretty much everywhere.
>>
>>52215070
>>52215079
just the thought of card transactions taking so long that you can make a joke during it aggrivates me
>>
>>52215118
10 seconds is enough time for a 1-liner at best.
The technology is there, in the civilised world atleast, to where the only excuse for a Chip&Pin transaction to take more than 10 seconds is that the store is using an older PDQ terminal.
>>
>>52215028
A fucking Mexican restaurant in Franklin NC still uses dial up.... We stood there awkwardly looking at the woman... fucking weird.

I said, you know you can get basic cable 10 down/1 up for $19.99 right? or 6 mbits DSL for $29...

Shes said that cost too much haha idiots.
>>
>>52213737
I do that because of a comination of babbys first card and the fact that I usually use the RFID thing
>>
File: jake gyllenhaal laughing.jpg (142 KB, 561x692) Image search: [Google]
jake gyllenhaal laughing.jpg
142 KB, 561x692
>>52214669
>Europe: The Webm
>>
File: 1450843119100.png (57 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1450843119100.png
57 KB, 255x200
>>52214669
what show is that even
who wants to be a giant faggot?
britain's next top kek?
>>
>>52213396
It isn't. The USA is apparently just shit at rolling out infrastructure these days, at least from what I hear from /g/ 's experience with US chip & pin introduction.

Over here where this was rolled out like 15 years ago, the card takes about one second to read and prompt for pin after insertion, and another second to confirm the transaction, from some random supermarket terminal.

Only takes longer if the cashier has to confirm something on his keyboard too (finalize transaction & print receipt), or whatever.
>>
>>52214032
Holy shit those cards lmao nostalgic as fuck
>>
>2016
>Amerilards still use Chip & Pin
>>
>>52215469 (correction)
Okay, looked it up, it was actually 15 years ago 1991 that we started to often get chip & pin payment terminals in shops.

It has been longer than that for some banks and their ATM.

Really, this is just sad.
>>
>>52214669
I often have trouble remembering whether I'm on /pol/ or some other board these days.
>>
>>52215243
>Eats Mexican food in NC
>Calls others idiots

Hello pot.
>>
>>52214683
If you think it's that easy you've never dealt with it you baiting lying faggot bank shill.
My dad lost 1500 from his bank account. Then a loan was taken out in his name. Then the bank closed his account and my little sisters and took her $100 to help cover the $250 overdraft the fraudsters left.

The bank won't give us any details on the transactions, all they showed was a check number that doesn't even exist (#9 again and again when the rest of his actual checks have bigger, sequential numbers) Must be some kind of transfer and not a check, or something. Bank wouldn't tell us shit. Just accused us of spending the money. They found the source of several legit charges my dad made and said "See these were you!"... but never got back to us about the much larger and unexplained transactions.
>>
>>52213919
Not as painful as your life.
>>
>>52213932
I have seen that picture from another angle and they were 100% using Schuko plugs.

Also I know for a fact that old Audi A4s are pretty common in Germany (because I live there).

The way the house roof is made is also a pretty clear indicator that it's not America. If you've ever been to America, they all have very shallow roofs and no dormers.

Looks more like a British or German one/two family house.

Also they are clearly drinking Warsteiner (nasty German beer)

no idea what's up with the US flag tho... might be edited or just some western and/or shooting club
>>
>>52214780
Same happened to my dad. We never got an explanation of where the charges came from or what they were. So they never really proved it "was" us either. They just swept it under the rug. We filed all kinds of reports, it didn't help at all.
>>
>>52215764
Maybe an American military installation in Germany?
>>
It takes 10 seconds instead of 2. With my autism those 10 seconds last forever.
>>
>>52213396
Is it? It's quite fast, specially when you consider how it works
>Send data from machine to card company
>card company checks if it's legit or not
>card company sends it to bank to see if you have the money
>after checking by the bank it either goes directly to the machine, telling you it worked, or to the card company to do the same

All of this in less than 15 seconds.
>>
>>52215717
I dont, my idiot friends always want some sort of chink or beaner food. I refuse to eat chink food so I concede to go to mexican.
>>
>>52213814
I like that the image is a thumbnail to hide the fact that those aren't US plugs
>>
>>52214202
And how about that American flag m8?
>>
>>52214839
It depends on the merchant, sometimes it's a bit slow, but for the most part yeah, Canada's implementation is excellent. I was really surprised at how clunky and slow the system in the US is when I saw it.
>>
>>52215847
how long does it take for you to bring up https://google.com?
because that's roughly;
- dns query to find out the IP
- request secure connection to google
- once established, retrieve the index (12k)
- process it, find out more things to get
- download those (javascript, style sheets, images, etc), probably 50k+
- lots of round trips, all encrypted

this is most certainly way more traffic than a credit card transaction would need

would you be happy to wait 15 seconds for google.com to load?

i think you're undervaluing just how fast computers are these days
>>
>>52216110
There is a real person on the card company checking if it's legit or not. Most of the processes are automatized, but there is a lot of humans in there.
Unlike google.
>>
>>52216110
Agreed. 10s is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>52216136
I bet you think there's a hamster running in the computer to make it work too.
>>
>>52216136
>There is a real person on the card company checking if it's legit or not.
maybe in the 20th century

do telephone systems in the USA still have human operators, too?
>>
>>52216136
>There is a real person on the card company checking if it's legit or not
lolwot

really?
>>
>>52216207
No, that's automated as well. I've had my card rejected once because I went to a grocery store I usually don't go to. I didn't know that was a thing, and I instantly thought someone stole my card info and maxed it out. So I used a different card for the transaction.

I got into my car and looked at my phone. The moment I swiped the card and it got rejected, I received a text message that asked me if I was the one who attempted the charge. It's 100% automated.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.