[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do developers stop caring after they become rich? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: CH58xsfWIAAVIoJ.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
CH58xsfWIAAVIoJ.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Why do developers stop caring after they become rich?

Is it proof that money and software shouldn't mix?
>>
who the fuck is this guy?
>>
>>52209264
no, it's proof that money can fuck up life goals pretty quickly
>>
>>52209264
money and anything shouldn't mix
>>
>>52209343
>Money is the devil! Everyone should just do what they want for the same pay! Le 99%!
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>52209264
Because being a developer is fucking shit. They don't call it code-monkey for nothing you know?
>>
>>52209288
Here in my garage, I just bought this new Lamborghini here. Its fun to drive up in the Hollywood Hills. But you know what I like a lot more than knowledge? This uh, new Lamborghini here. But you know what I like a lot more than this new Lamborghini here? My TEDx talk where I talk about my new Lamborghini here.

In fact, Im a lot more proud of these seven new Hollywood Hills that I had to get installed to hold 2000 new Lamborghinis. Its like the Buffet Warren billionaire says, the more you earn, the more you drive up here in the Hollywood Hills.

In fact, the real reason I keep this Lamborghini here, is the real reason I keep this Lamborghini here, is that it is a reminder. A remind that dreams are still possible because it wasnt that long ago that I was in a little Lamborghini sleeping on bookshelves in the Hollywood Hills with only $47 billion dollars in my bank account--and only 47 Lamborghinis in my Lamborghini account--and only 47 hills in my Hollywood account--and only 47 TEDx talks where I talk about Warren Buffet in my TEDx talks where I talk about Warren Buffet account. But you know what? Something happened that changed by life. I bumped into a Lamborghini, and then another Lamborghini, and then a few more Lamborghinis. I had 5 Lamborghinis. I dont call it money anymore, I call it fuel units. You must have enough fuel units. You must have enough Lamborghinis. You must construct additional pylons.

Ill see you on my website. Its a quick video. And youll see there absolutely nothing.
>>
>>52209264
Because they're rich
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko
>>
>>52209358
>>>/communism/
>>
>>52210163

/finland/
/belarus/
>>
>>52209381
>YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS
>>
>>52209362
This
>>52209409
And this
>>
Once you're rich, there isn't really much reason to work.
>>
Developing is fun. But not as fun as blowing your cash on hookers and blow.

Money gives you the freedom to do want you want the most. So there is no need for second rate hobbies anymore.
>>
>>52210702
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.