[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION: WILL PAY FOR HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 03 - ayxNXf4.jpg (619 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
03 - ayxNXf4.jpg
619 KB, 1920x1200
I'm currently taking an online Computer Science course and failing. I need someone with a good understanding of java to help me with the test. I'll pay you $20, $10 for each test. It wont take longer than an hour
>>
Hahaha.
I make 120 an hour.
Try switching majors to women's studies.
>>
If you're willing to eat ass, we can skip the $$$ and call it even, what do you say
>>
>>52204737
This isn't my major, I just need help passing this online class
>>
>>52204753
Fuck off
>>
>>52204701
go ask some pooinloo fags at /r/india. They all know java
>>
you can pay me 17 dollars and i'll answer the test like someone who was A+ certified back when dindu's 98 and 95 actually mattered and you had to know about ISA slots.
>>
I hope you fail, fucker
>>
>>52204701
I'll do it, moral fiber is meh.
Hit me with the details OP
>>
>>52204701
you're not cut out for computational science if you can't even use a tool as simple as java to model your algorithms
>>
>>52204701
So you're willing to pay me 1/4 my hourly income to take your shitty test? How about I do nothing instead.
>>
>>52204801
>>52204776
Thanks, I'll link my skype in a sec
>>
>>52204701
>take the test for you
>purposely bomb it a fail you
>???
>profit
Except not really profit since you wouldn't pay me, but hey seeing you fail is its own reward.
>>
>>52204776
>>52204801
Skype is plantiff44
>>
fiverr.com will do it for $5.
>>
>>52205173
Sounds good, what's your account
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.